UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jason Reinhardt released by the UFC

8/24/11 11:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
1ChromosomeTooMany
1774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All this crying from the sidelines about your record comes from guys who probably either don't train or have some personal problem with you.  Lots of people appreciate how much excruciating work a long-term fighting career takes.  I would have zero chance of ever fighting in the UFC no matter how much I trained.

8/24/11 11:16 AM
Dominated
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HowstastemybigPEEPEE -  Who's the oldest fighter under UFC contract now? Phone Post

The Janitor (Vladimir Matyushenko) perhaps, isn't he 42? 
8/24/11 11:18 AM
Jason Reinhardt
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/24/11 11:23 AM
and i respect the hell out of Joe Rogan. i think he's an amazing commentator, and knows the fight game. i try and take constructive critism, because i want so much to get better and improve! someone said, Rogan felt i may have cut too much weight to drop to 135lbs and that's why i gassed? He said, I'm a older now and hadn't been down to 135 in some time. (i don't know, this is what someone told me. i haven't even watched the fight. i'm not ready too. i remember, every single part.
Honestly, Edwin hurt me with that awesome placed body shot (the second one) and i came back to my stool and knew something was terrible wrong. i look over at him and all i see was a young, hungry lion knowing he has his prey hurt, ready for the kill. i got off my stool and took my ass beating like a man. Edwin beat my ass. it's that simple. Much respect and congrats to him. i will be rooting for him to succeed in his respective 135 pound weight division. i personally feel the kid has one hell of a future.
Perhaps Joe Rogan has a point) Because, i absolutely could not beleive i gassed. i mean, i wish someone could help me put these videos of me training on here. I have incredible conditioning. i take huge huge pride in my conditioning. what happened? It's eating me up guys.
8/24/11 11:20 AM
Easytarget
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's a good post, as a fan i look at statistics, wins vs losses and who has fought who, because that's all there really is to go on. Its good to hear of some of the history of your opponents.

Good luck training, and maybe only fight people with solid records from now on, will quiet people up maybe.
8/24/11 11:28 AM
Jason Reinhardt
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh, one more thing i forgot to mention for the "Can Crusher" i'm glad you mentioned statistics, because your right. Often times, many of the opponents on my official record books had more fights than shown and recorded, because there were basically no commissions requiring the promoters to report the results into the state or web sites. and this sucks. anyway, all good. i'm moving to vegas and continuing with my new team Wand fight Team and people are gonna see a lot of jason reinhardt. i ain't going anywhere. fall down 7x, get up 8
8/24/11 11:29 AM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reinhardt, hit me up when you get to Vegas. We will go grab lunch. Any idea when you will arrive?
8/24/11 11:29 AM
dawley
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Alley, Florida, Co-Owner
 TTT for a good man, Jason Reinhardt.  Florida misses you sir
8/24/11 11:30 AM
Jason Reinhardt

chromosone, thank you buddy! you lifted my spirits. you have no idea. the shit bothers me bro. no reason to hide my feelings. you guys (the fans) deserve to know about me. the real jason reinhardt!!
8/24/11 11:32 AM
Jason Reinhardt

choke em out, first of all, thank you so much for the support. i'm not gonna move around. i have everything i need right at Wand Fight Team. I love the place and this is where i've never been happier in my life. the people. the coaches. Everyone are such great, loving, kind, thoughtfull human beings inside that gym. We are a family.
8/24/11 11:33 AM
TBidness
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stay up Jason.

TBidness
8/24/11 11:34 AM
Jason Reinhardt

dawley, wow! a blast from the past!! how ya doing good buddy. i hope all is well with you and i hope your still training. your a very good fighter! thanks for saying hi. just brightened my day a little more. tell cesar hello for me.
8/24/11 11:36 AM
Jason Reinhardt

t bindness, how far do we go back my friend? what a true warrior you are. always faught your ass off and came to fight. i remember everything. hell, i've never even been knocked out. well, once at miletich's sparring on the hardcore wed. nights. :) nice to hear from you
8/24/11 11:36 AM
crowbar
664 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/24/11 11:38 AM

A quick question & then I will keep my comments to myself.

You were 20-1 when you fought Cody Larson who is now 0-5.What`s the story behind that?

8/24/11 11:38 AM
Jason Reinhardt

Mike C, my longtime "true" Friend from the miletich fighting systems days!! Mike, I've got boxed packed in my house now. We are hoping by Nov. 1st. i would get in my car and leave tonight if i could. i'm so out of here. i simnply cannot wait. it's the only thing keeping my spirits high. thank you mike for everything. you always beleived in me! i can never thank you enough.
8/24/11 11:40 AM
TBidness
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/24/11 11:40 AM
Jason Reinhardt - t bindness, how far do we go back my friend? what a true warrior you are. always faught your ass off and came to fight. i remember everything. hell, i've never even been knocked out. well, once at miletich's sparring on the hardcore wed. nights. :) nice to hear from you

Jason, I'm Rory's cousin. We do go way back, he says hello. We all know the mentality you carry and wish you nothing but the best dude, good luck with your next venture and I look forward to hanging out again one of these days.

TBidness
8/24/11 11:42 AM
Jason Reinhardt

mike C, My supportive amazing wife of 18 years has found us a place in summerlin nevada. 8 miles from Wand Fight Team. My main concern is the schools for our only daughter. i need to make sure she's in a good school. these 2 girls are my life man. i'm not quitting until this sport pays off. all i need is my fight bag, my gloves, mouth piece and cup, and i'm good to go. it's my wife and daughter i fight for. they have been through it all right along my side. i will not quit. no matter what. i would rather die, than quit.
8/24/11 11:44 AM
dawley
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Alley, Florida, Co-Owner
 Jason, im 3-1 now, FINALLY fighting again after 5 years off.  Maybe Ill turn pro someday. 

I will say, people like me DREAM of even getting a shot at a big show.  Youre among the elite man....maybe not Michael Jordon, but you made it to the NBA lol!!  Let the haters hate, and lets just thank God for the awesome path of life youve been given!  :)
8/24/11 11:48 AM
Jason Reinhardt

crowbar, no worries. cody Larson? i'm actually 21-3. they don't have one of my fights (wins) recorded. Perhaps this is the guys name i faught where they don't have it recorded. Chad Bergmier and Monte Cox could answer this question. they manage me. I asked chad to make sure one of my wins which is not recorded on my record to please get it on there. I'm not real sure. i'm being 110% honest with you bro. please email chad bergmier and ask him. email me and i will email you chad's email. my email is reinhardtmartialarts@gmail.com
Chad managed me for a long time, and works for monte, then monte manages me now. they both work together. i just need to look chad's correct email up first, so i don't tell you wrong.
by the way,, you can ask me anything you want about my career. i am proud of what i've done as far as always fighting who my managers would tell me, and how hard i always train for no matter who i fight. i will fight anyone bro. honestly the only person i'm scared of is jesus christ. and thats a fact.
8/24/11 11:49 AM
Sex Chicken
790 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huge respect Jason. Always a fan.
8/24/11 11:51 AM
Jason Reinhardt

dominated, not sure how old "the janitor is" i am 41. i will be 42 on holloween. Jason, born on holloween. does that explain my crazy ass? lol
8/24/11 11:52 AM
Jason Reinhardt

sex chicken, i've got a 10 peckered billy goat in my back yard. i think you would like him. lol. thanks for the support my man!!
8/24/11 11:57 AM
crowbar
664 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Win Cody Larson Submission (Armbar) IC 46 - Iowa Challenge 46 1/12/2008 1 1:37
8/24/11 12:01 PM
caliphornia
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason, don't listen to these whiny bitch keyboard warriors. They are little fat fucks who still love with their parents and talk shit on a keyboard with their cheeto's covered fingers.

These haters are meaningless. They are nothing. You are a veteran fighter and a veteran UFC fighter as well. You have dedicated your life to this, an to challenging yourself. That is 100% more than these haters have ever done with their lives.

Keep fighting, it's the warriors way. You'll be back. Phone Post
8/24/11 12:04 PM
Jason Reinhardt

howstastemybigpeepe, not sure who's th oldest now. when i will be back in, i will be again though! :)
8/24/11 12:06 PM
Jason Reinhardt

bjjkilla, i'm only interested in fighting top guys in top shows. i will fight whoever my manager advises me. good luck to you and your future.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.