UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jason Reinhardt released by the UFC

8/24/11 12:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jason Reinhardt
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

johnny christ, thanks my friend. keep watching.
8/24/11 12:09 PM
Jason Reinhardt
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

easytarget,
i tried explaining some of my career below. at any rate, i respect your guys opinions, and i only want to improve and get better. (which i am doing) thanks for your input. when your a professional, you take the good with the bad. i asked to be a fighter. i chose this life.
8/24/11 12:11 PM
Jason Reinhardt

illegal shots to the head, thank you my friend. hit me up on facebook. that goes for all you guys!!
8/24/11 12:13 PM
Jason Reinhardt

the morg 826, your comment keeps my spirits high. thank you for that. i truly, honestly with all my heart beleive in myself. thanks for believing in me as well. means the world. hit me up on facebook. have a nice day bro
8/24/11 12:13 PM
crowbar
773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok,

I will now respectfully leave this thread & keep my comments to myself.

8/24/11 12:25 PM
demonbasketball04
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The WFT Gym is such a sick ass facility.

I stopped by to visit last year when I was in LV, the staff on hand was very courteous and let me roam around and check out the place, all they asked was I not take pics.

I can't say I'm a big fan of yours, but I respect any man brave enough to step into the cage and put their life on the line to entertain the lives of others.

Best of luck to you Jason.
8/24/11 12:52 PM
Dominated
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - dominated, not sure how old "the janitor is" i am 41. i will be 42 on holloween. Jason, born on holloween. does that explain my crazy ass? lol

Ah, just checked Wikipedia, Vladdy is 40 years old. I still believe he is the oldest current UFC fighter.
8/24/11 12:54 PM
shootfighterart
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

probably need to give Dan Hardy a rasie so he cen reinvent himsef with some new ink and colored contacts
8/24/11 1:06 PM
Jason Reinhardt

stattone, thanks man. i'm not going anywhere. i wish some of these guys would step on the matt with me for 10 min. that would be a lot of fun!! :)
8/24/11 1:06 PM
jayu
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remember something Jason Reinhardt-

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

-Theodore Roosevelt
8/24/11 1:07 PM
Jason Reinhardt

RLL, Right on buddy. will do!! thanks so much!
8/24/11 1:07 PM
DaWilliams
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Jason, its David Williams from crystal lake. Im sorry to hear about the cut, best of luck i hope to see you soon.
8/24/11 1:08 PM
Jason Reinhardt

dooky belt, cool as hell. thanks for having my back. i will never forget it.
8/24/11 1:17 PM
Jason Reinhardt

Edited: 08/24/11 1:38 PM
crowbar, crowbar crowbar, have you not read what i wrote in regards to some of my opponents. I have no idea what you are referring to with your accusations of me serving up ham and eggs. the only ham and eggs i eat are at Denny's, I-hop and places like this. I have promoted pro and amatuer mma shows for 11 years called courage fighting championships. 11 years my friend? and what have you done for the sport? please, can you tell me your contribution? Because, mine has been having so many guys fighting for my company courage fighting championships, getting their srart, and then making it to the BIG shows! i've had so many UFC, PRIDE, DREAM, WEC, veterans start in my show and develop their skill set to move on to the Big screen. we have even had 2 world champions get their start in courage fighting championships, (early in their careers)
i could start mentioning fighters, but this will be a good little project for you to do, since you are so worried about me, and my ham and eggs. let me tell you this interesting fact...do you realize i faught on my "own" show, courage fighting championships only a few times. and when i did, my manager had everything to do with who he told me i was fighting. so, buddy, i don't know where your getting your jealous facts, but whoever is feeding you whatever theur are feeding you is obviously way way off.
anyway, i promote mma shows for the fighters. i make about $5 bucs an hour when you add up all the hours, time, etc.. when promoting. I still find time to train, promote, run a gym, and make it to the UFC. and again, what do you do for our sport? I'm curious? because this is my life pal.
have a wonderfull day.
jason reinhardt
8/24/11 1:21 PM
Jason Reinhardt

pewnt,78, interesting. smart man. all i do is fight. i have always left everything up to my manager. my job has always been to train my ass off, and tell me when and where and i will be there. i fight who i am told and where i am told. it's really that simple.
8/24/11 1:21 PM
Jason Reinhardt

pewnt,78, interesting. smart man. all i do is fight. i have always left everything up to my manager. my job has always been to train my ass off, and tell me when and where and i will be there. i fight who i am told and where i am told. it's really that simple.
8/24/11 1:22 PM
Matt Phillips
822 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason, I have a question!

When are you going to come hang out with me in Hawaii you crazy bastard?!
8/24/11 1:27 PM
Jason Reinhardt

fake pie, i agree. why do you think i can't even watch it still.it makes me sick. i'm way way better than that. there's a story behind why i taunted him. i will come out with it when i'm ready. just please, all i ask is you don't give up on me. i give my heart and soul to fighting, and i train just as hard as anyone. look at my pics. can't you see the dedication? don't i get a little respect for all my hard ass work? i'm improving daily. no excuses, but honestly there were some situations through out my camp that i wished wouldn't have happened. and it has nothing to do with my coaches or team. if i told you guys what i went through you would probably all shit yourselves. but no worries. no excuses. bottom line, i will be back and i can compete at the highest level. i know i can.
8/24/11 1:29 PM
Jason Reinhardt

Edited: 08/24/11 1:30 PM
winston wolf, we have 2 choices in life...you can sit around a cry over spilled milk, or you can get your ass up and do something about it. i don't cry over spilled milk! fall down 7x, get up 8
8/24/11 1:30 PM
Suess's Girl
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck the haters,good luck Jason Phone Post
8/24/11 1:32 PM
THE Kevin Chandler
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason,

I didn't really knew who you were before the UFC (I hate to admit).  Then I further hate to admit I bought into the whole "can crusher" UG bullshit.  I, as others, felt "vindicated" at your performance thinking you finally got what you deserved (true competition).

I'm sorry.  I judged you as a person, and a fighter, without really knowing anything about you.  Instead of doing my own research, I believed keyboard warriors.  Thank you for being a part of the UG.  Thank you for posting your thoughts and opinions.  Thank you for clearing the air.  And most importantly, thank you for being a part of the sport I love so much.

You've won a new fan in me.  Can't wait for your next fight regardless of the promotion or opponent.
8/24/11 1:34 PM
Jason Reinhardt

fedor, i didn't realize i was calling anything a war in these posts. but honestly, in that cage is about the closest thing you can get to a war without a gun. it sure feels like war in there. :) By the way, have you ever faught? just curious?
8/24/11 1:40 PM
FenceGrab
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt -  i ain't going anywhere. fall down 7x, get up 8

All you needed to say.

You've got nothing to be ashamed about.
8/24/11 1:45 PM
Sagiv Lapkin
2133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just making it to the UFC is an amazing accomplishment in and of itself. That is something most people are just not capable of achieving.
8/24/11 2:20 PM
Fake Pie
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - fake pie, i agree. why do you think i can't even watch it still.it makes me sick. i'm way way better than that. there's a story behind why i taunted him. i will come out with it when i'm ready. just please, all i ask is you don't give up on me. i give my heart and soul to fighting, and i train just as hard as anyone. look at my pics. can't you see the dedication? don't i get a little respect for all my hard ass work? i'm improving daily. no excuses, but honestly there were some situations through out my camp that i wished wouldn't have happened. and it has nothing to do with my coaches or team. if i told you guys what i went through you would probably all shit yourselves. but no worries. no excuses. bottom line, i will be back and i can compete at the highest level. i know i can.

Just for that I will gladly watch your next fight.

Good luck man!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.