UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Schaub vs. Nogueira

8/27/11 9:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FreakDaddy
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, I thought Nog was gonna get worked. I am happy for him.
Sajite
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Improved striking for Nog

Impresive for a guy that has been fighting for so long....
dermotfix
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shooter Mcgavin - 
dermotfix - Yes!!!
There is a Nog! 
Eh,  a god.

After Nog's recent losses, that has to hurt for Schaub,
U mean losing to the current champ? Phone Post

You are correct, sir. I misspoke.
Goddamnit I dunno why I thought he had a few other losses besides that and Mir.
8/27/11 9:44 PM
comstock2491
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somewhere, Cro Cop is crying...
8/27/11 9:44 PM
BushidoAristotle
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DrunkenBatman - Holy shit, god help the security if okami wins.<br>Holy shit, god help security if silva wins.

I hear they hired Seagal.
8/27/11 9:45 PM
MahatmaPetey
354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nogueira knocks out Schaub and I jizz...in...my pants.
BJJkilla
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tito and nog revive their careers by winning in the 1st round in shocking fashion. somewhere chuck liddell is fuming mad.
sacredhate
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cro cop should be crying...he doesn't have it anymore...Nog is a the BEAST BOSS.
RJJH
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so.

fucking.

happy.
mexican jujitsu
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good to see Nog get a W. that guy has entertained me for many years and i have nothing but respect for such a legendary and humble man.
comstock2491

ChokeEmOut - 
comstock2491 - Anyone who says that those were weak punches and that Schaub has no chin are goddamned idiots. Nog was throwing bombs. I say Nog vs Carwin, Schaub vs Mir or Lesnar.

Yeah, that straight right had heat on it. Nog looks not just bigger than normal, but jacked through the shoulders so i'm sure he has more BOOM behind his punches.

You're right. He is looking a bit broader (and oddly, leaner) then he had the past couple of fights. I would love to see him make a run for the title.
8/27/11 9:46 PM
TheBeebs
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perfer Et Obdura - Let me speak a little bit in Portuguese ...

30 minutes later...
I thought for a sec that he was announcing his retirement. Great win for him tnight. Phone Post
8/27/11 9:46 PM
Ocean6

National Hero.

Talking to one of Carlos' grandaughters and she is flipping out happy.
8/27/11 9:47 PM
ilovetortillas
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'M SO FREAKIN HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!
8/27/11 9:47 PM
sacredhate
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJJkilla - tito and nog revive their careers by winning in the 1st round in shocking fashion. somewhere chuck liddell is fuming mad.

nah...while tito was dealing with a cracked skull and fucked up back...Chuck was fucking people up left right and center. Chuck is fucking awesome...let's hope nog knows when to quit or we'll have to see the same thing with him
8/27/11 9:48 PM
ShadoKhan
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH - so.

fucking.

happy.
:) Phone Post
8/27/11 9:49 PM
EnderTL
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy crap I can't believe it actually happened!! Yes! Phone Post
8/27/11 9:49 PM
Dawkins

That was worth the 50 bucks.
8/27/11 9:50 PM
mexican jujitsu
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChokeEmOut - 
comstock2491 - Anyone who says that those were weak punches and that Schaub has no chin are goddamned idiots. Nog was throwing bombs. I say Nog vs Carwin, Schaub vs Mir or Lesnar.

Yeah, that straight right had heat on it. Nog looks not just bigger than normal, but jacked through the shoulders so i'm sure he has more BOOM behind his punches.

that boom comes from good foot placement and waist movement which channels energy from the back to shoulders to fist. not just your shoulder. its like spooky magic...that goes BOOM!
8/27/11 9:50 PM
kevinxanthony
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't care who won that fight but I found myself really happy for nog when he won Phone Post
8/27/11 9:51 PM
Sk1tzO420

Lmao @ the cool kids planking.
Add that to the fighter planking thread.
8/27/11 9:52 PM
upaloompa
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is actually the happiest I've been about anything for quite some time. Beautiful strikes. That man is a hero.

I hope he has enough left in him for 1-2 more good wins, although I don't ever see him beating Cain.
8/27/11 9:52 PM
StratTone
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking great fight. Both men classy and crazy to see Nog when by TKO!!!! Great fight
8/27/11 9:53 PM
mexican jujitsu

i was hoping Nog would put schaub in his place. he was too cocky about fighting a legend of the sport. Im gonna knock him out, and go home. Woh woh wohhhhh! survey says, KO of the night so far!!
8/27/11 9:54 PM
CaliKush
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gif? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.