UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Any good books about vitamins and minerals?

8/27/11 3:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sequoyah Sandford
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been looking searching the internet for good books regarding supplementing vitamins and minerals. I just wanted to know if anyone had any recommendations?
8/27/11 5:18 PM
traneufcisback
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not surprisingly most are complete garbage. Even the ones that act as research reviews tend to be put out by supplement companies.
There are a few good/legit, research overvoews, i'll try to find them later as they have slipped my mind.
8/27/11 5:21 PM
Sequoyah Sandford
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OK, thanks.
8/27/11 5:49 PM
raleigh
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You need to ask renato laranja IMO
8/29/11 1:53 AM
BshMstr
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sequoyah Sandford - I've been looking searching the internet for good books regarding supplementing vitamins and minerals. I just wanted to know if anyone had any recommendations?

what do you mean? like just vitamins and minerals, or like supplements in general?
8/29/11 2:16 AM
BshMstr
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

btw, decent link for basic info: http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/list-VitaminsMinerals/

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.