UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Nog KOTN Pearson/Barboza FON

8/27/11 11:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HighFreq
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@arielhelwani
Ariel Helwani
100k bonuses. Big Nog KON, Barboza/Pearson FON, no SON, so Dana says he saves some money.
8/27/11 11:51 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
At least give Pearson his win bonus. That dec. was awful.
8/27/11 11:52 PM
Al Machine
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Miller/Paul Harris was FOTN for me, but i can see why they didn't get it...
8/27/11 11:53 PM
cyberc92
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn with all these ko's give out another KO of the night since no one got sub of the night. Give it to Erick Silva since we all know he isn't making "Silva" money!
8/27/11 11:54 PM
RandyIsMyDad
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paul Harris and Miller got robbed for fight of the night. You would think getting blown by Kenny and Goldie for three rounds is enough of a reward for Barboza.
8/27/11 11:54 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Al Machine - Miller/Paul Harris was FOTN for me, but i can see why they didn't get it...

Agreed, crazy fight.
8/27/11 11:55 PM
Dr Violence
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not very nice to Shogun

Should be 2 KO bonuses to Shogun and Nog
8/28/11 12:02 AM
cyberc92
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

William Colosimo - 
cyberc92 - Damn with all these ko's give out another KO of the night since no one got sub of the night. Give it to Erick Silva since we all know he isn't making "Silva" money!

lol, it sure is easy to spend other peoples money. maybe you should run a mma org

That joke went over your head buddy.
8/28/11 12:25 AM
perfy
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Al Machine - Miller/Paul Harris was FOTN for me, but i can see why they didn't get it...

This.
8/28/11 12:38 AM
MisterHawkeMMA

Dana doesn't like Paul Harris. This is the 3rd time he's done something in the cage that Dana didn't like. Sucks, because that was definitely the FOTN. If Paul Harris doesn't get up after Miller dropped him in the first that'd of been one of the most talked about fights of the year.
8/28/11 12:42 AM
panic686
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Immaculata - At least give Pearson his win bonus. That dec. was awful.

Wtf fight did you watch. Edson totally controlled Pearson and kept him at range. He avoided his shots, and did the only damage of the fight. GREAT decision.
8/28/11 7:26 AM
citysambo

panic686 - 

Wtf fight did you watch. Edson totally controlled Pearson and kept him at range. He avoided his shots, and did the only damage of the fight. GREAT decision.

Are you delusional?
8/28/11 8:30 AM
nastarovya
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ugh, miller palhares deserved it
8/28/11 8:34 AM
GBDazzler

Thats a disgrace, dana just plain hates palhares and now its plain for everyone to see.
8/28/11 10:07 AM
British men give me a Woodley
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Miller/Paul Harris Robbed
8/28/11 10:09 AM
Jons Forsberg

8/28/11 11:42 AM
grafzep
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paul Harris and Miller was imo the FOTN and I thought the Barboza fight was the dullest. If Dana hated Paul Harris then he would be gone
8/28/11 12:07 PM
Zaph
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For going forward while eating strikes the whole time?

I love how some people seem to think that walking forward means winning a fight.
8/28/11 12:17 PM
MisterHawkeMMA

Did I say hate, or did you just add that to what I said? Of course Dana doesn't hate him. His dislike for him isn't even personal. He just dislikes that he keeps having brain-farts during matches. They make for entertaining fights, but for the wrong reasons.

Remember, Dana was very mad when Paul Harris broke that kids heel a while back, and then he was really mad at what happened during Palhares fight with Marquardt. NO matter how entertaining the fight turned out to be, no way Dana was gonna reward Paul Harris having another brain fart.

If Paul Harris is one of the best bjj player's in all of mma. If he stops having blonde moments, he wont have a problem getting back on Dana's good side.

On another note... is it just me, or does anyone else really wanna see PH vs Maia?
8/28/11 12:35 PM
Zaph

ednzo777 - 
Zaph - 

For going forward while eating strikes the whole time?

I love how some people seem to think that walking forward means winning a fight.

eating strikes?

lol did you listen to kenny commentate? i bet you did

he landed everything he through where as Edson couldnt even land leg kicks lol. They where being checked. Edson landed a handful of punches and almost no kicks.

Ross outstrikes him with punches and kicks

I couldn't listen to the commentary, because my wife was talking the whole time. I never hear the commentary until the second time I watch fights.
8/28/11 12:40 PM
Yelm
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pearson did not win the fight.  29-28 was the correct score imo.  It was more competetive than I thought it would be though.
8/28/11 12:42 PM
ZombieAutoPilot

Barboza was landing hard kicks to the body. Good combinTions. Got a really nice knockdown. It was a very close fight but I agree with a split decision for barboza Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.