UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cain vs JDS being moved to main event Fox Show

8/28/11 5:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMALOGIC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/28/11 10:07 AM

Announcement will be made this week.  Yes, I know I said Anderson would be main eventing fox if he came out unscathed...  Yes, Tatame did copy my post... yes, mmaweekly did confirm my post.

Silly rabbits - he's main eventing the San Jose show a week after the fox debut.

The 2 best HW's in the world will be fighting on fox for the title. 

let's see how deep the UFC can penetrate into the vaginal walls of the US marketplace on the biggest platform (Fox) it will ever have.

8/28/11 5:34 AM
SexiestManAlive

Ur not Hammers Phone Post
8/28/11 5:35 AM
slamming

Paging Hammers. Phone Post
8/28/11 5:37 AM
BJJkilla
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

waiting for HH
8/28/11 5:39 AM
K-Dub-"T"

lol.

This is like CRE's twin
8/28/11 6:12 AM
simsiujitsu
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's weird I heard cro cop is headlining. Phone Post
8/28/11 6:18 AM
UberKnee
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im thinking itll be shogun vs lyoto 3
8/28/11 6:43 AM
HOWtasteMYbigPP
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UberKnee - im thinking itll be shogun vs lyoto 3

I agree that Shogun is involved some how.
8/28/11 6:53 AM
FerrozzoFan

cain vs JDS makes the most sense , as i've said before. 2 HW's that will throw down and put on an awesome show.

but now that MMAlogic has said it will happen.............. well i wouldnt count on it
8/28/11 6:54 AM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I await HH.
8/28/11 7:06 AM
cobrafang13

Wow you washed enough cars this week to get a blue name!! Your a fucking pathetic loser. You see the recent HH situation and try and move in as to take his place except your just gonna say stupid shit with no fact, proof or insight about anything and hope something you say happens so you can procalim your a insider. How many times are you going to be wron before you excuse your "mistake" by saying silly rabbit. And who the fuck says that anyway?' I'm proclaiming right now in the next Ufc at least one fight will be stopped via ko, tko, or sub!! At least that what my sources are saying. If not then, silly old gay me I must have just been saying dumb shit to somehow get recognition on a fucking forum so I don't hate myself so much that I kill myself. Fyck you mmalogic your a waste of life.
8/28/11 7:29 AM
Tre Mendez
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know who this dude is but it makes sense. The general public will always prefer to see heavyweights.
8/28/11 7:45 AM
gibboau
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard "The Polish Experiment" is fighting Houston Alexander on the main event. Phone Post
8/28/11 7:45 AM
Broady
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shogun Hendo to headline 139, will be announced this week. Phone Post
8/28/11 9:59 AM
notsobigmike
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's probably the best fight they could make. The public loves HW matchups and these are two guys who are going to slug.

None of the other matchups I heard made much sense. The first show absolutely needs to be a title fight, and this would be the biggest one Phone Post
8/28/11 10:14 AM
DamnSevern
1209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cobrafang13 - Wow you washed enough cars this week to get a blue name!! Your a fucking pathetic loser. You see the recent HH situation and try and move in as to take his place except your just gonna say stupid shit with no fact, proof or insight about anything and hope something you say happens so you can procalim your a insider. How many times are you going to be wron before you excuse your "mistake" by saying silly rabbit. And who the fuck says that anyway?' I'm proclaiming right now in the next Ufc at least one fight will be stopped via ko, tko, or sub!! At least that what my sources are saying. If not then, silly old gay me I must have just been saying dumb shit to somehow get recognition on a fucking forum so I don't hate myself so much that I kill myself. Fyck you mmalogic your a waste of life.

what a tool.
8/28/11 10:15 AM
DamnSevern
1209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This will be awesome
8/28/11 10:20 AM
goku

this would actually make sense...championship fight, no way this fight is not exciting....pleases hardcore fans, pleases fox noobs
8/28/11 10:22 AM
Druskee
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would LOVE for this to be the mainevent fight on FOX. JDS and Cain will make for a HW classic showdown
8/28/11 11:16 AM
Listen to Rush
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cobrafang13 - Wow you washed enough cars this week to get a blue name!! Your a fucking pathetic loser. You see the recent HH situation and try and move in as to take his place except your just gonna say stupid shit with no fact, proof or insight about anything and hope something you say happens so you can procalim your a insider. How many times are you going to be wron before you excuse your "mistake" by saying silly rabbit. And who the fuck says that anyway?' I'm proclaiming right now in the next Ufc at least one fight will be stopped via ko, tko, or sub!! At least that what my sources are saying. If not then, silly old gay me I must have just been saying dumb shit to somehow get recognition on a fucking forum so I don't hate myself so much that I kill myself. Fyck you mmalogic your a waste of life.
Hahaha damn bro, chill out! I can feel the heat radiating from your keyboard. Phone Post
8/28/11 11:17 AM
eljamaiquino
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shogun vs Hendo please!!!
9/2/11 1:35 PM
BushidoAristotle
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/02/11 1:35 PM
Bump for Hammer's replacement. The UG's Robin.
9/2/11 2:47 PM
JTA420
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BushidoAristotle - Bump for Hammer's replacement. The UG's Robin.

this!
9/2/11 3:32 PM
Tre Mendez
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well, well, well. He was right afterall.
9/2/11 8:13 PM
Gordo1581
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does this mean he wins saucy's contest and will now receive a free code to watch UFC 135?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.