UnderGround Forums

Mississippi Underground >> Mississippi Schools (:

8/28/11 9:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sexz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Ladies and Gents!

Visiting from Hawai'i so what schools can I go to take a drop in class while I'm there for the week?
8/30/11 7:09 AM
colher

where you gunna be in MS
8/30/11 11:13 PM
Hunter V
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

depends on where you are. IF in Jackson then Gracie South as well as KO Fitness are two great schools to go to for instance. Hattiesburg has Alan Hopkins for another school w quality guys.
8/31/11 8:59 PM
sexz

I'll be all over!! I fly into gulfport but will be staying in hattiesburg and don't mind driving since I live on a small island. I'll love driving and not just going to the beach and starring out at the water cause thats all I can really go lol!

I posted on the AL forums too, if anyone can help my facebook is www.facebook.com/shyennes I had nothing but positive feedback on finding good schools.

Thanks for all the help guys!
9/3/11 12:52 PM
SQUIRREL Master
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alan belchers MMA club is not far from gulfpot at all 228-392-0034
12/22/11 10:11 PM
sapp7777

Anyone know of any good places to train in or around Oxford, MS?
12/24/11 10:01 PM
Hunter V

I think Oxford may still have the bjj club there. Otherwise your best bet is to go to Memphis or Tupelo for bjj.
1/10/14 2:41 PM
None So Blind
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably late to the party here, but I know Mike Cain (purple or brown under Royce, IIRC) still trains folks at Ole Miss. Dunno if it's university students only, though...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.