UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Anyone take fat burning supplements?

8/30/11 10:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sequoyah Sandford
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just curious what kind and if they are worth my time?
8/31/11 7:29 AM
Seong gyeong
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was going to post about this but since you started a thread I'll just say everything here.

I've never been fat. However, for so long I tried to use energy drinks to keep me going throughout the day. Long story short, they did way more harm than good (acid reflux, crashing, etc.)

So I recently purchased a product called Scorch. It seemed to have good reviews. It's been 2 weeks, and so far I am VERY impressed. Not so much because I've lost a lot of weight (maybe a kilogram and a half?), but because I have so much energy and I never crash.

I was already having better energy prior to the supplement because I was eating healthier, but this is different; I really do feel more mentally focused. Mind is sharp.

So for what it's worth, they're worth the time in my opinion
8/31/11 11:37 AM
Sequoyah Sandford
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was also curious if anyone uses these types of supplements to help with cutting weight?
9/1/11 5:19 PM
lockedandloaded
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

check out this stuff that i take bro boosts your metabolism an it makes cuts easy! i cut from 155 to 135 an im a pro 4-1 the website its codyland.bodybyvi.com started takin the stuff an now i sell it its great for fighters for sure!
9/1/11 10:29 PM
BALLSDEEP
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i do
9/14/11 2:10 PM
Traditionalist

I have taken most bodybuilding top rated cutting pills.

They all do different things. Thermogenics burn fat, but only increase what you burn by a percent, and thats generous. It done so via stimulants like caffeine.

The best 'garbage pale' pill is Animal Cuts. Included is a pill for everything, from Thermogenic to dehydration pill.

A good one is OXYELITE Pro. It controls hunger and increases energy.

Another is Lean Xtreme.

Honestly, they do not help much. It would be best to look up ECA as it helps with hunger, focus, and is the best thermogenic.
10/10/11 5:52 PM
Violence

EC (you don't need aspirin) is the best legal supplement...You can also try Yohimbine + Caffeine (I prefer this to EC personally).

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.