UnderGround Forums

Boxing UnderGround >> Future Heavyweight Prospects

8/30/11 11:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chappie
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am in the process of trying to workout a deal to create a small sports management company in Las Vegas and I am wanting to seek the enlightened wisdom of the boxing forum regarding some good amatuer heavyweights to scout.
8/31/11 1:58 PM
ten8round
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

try a different country bro Phone Post
9/1/11 7:50 PM
pharochuck
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i would definitely go and recruit white division 1-aa and d-2 defensive ends and linebackers. not gonna make the nfl but have natural size and toughness and might not be ready for their athletic careers to end. and infinitely more marketable. it would reenergize boxing if the next great heavy was from iowa and didnt trash talk just came to fight. also you wouldn't have to unteach them any unbad habits. ghana and nigeria as well. ghana really has a lot of talent and boxing is huge there
9/2/11 12:36 PM
fearOfABlackPlanet

You are going to have a harder time finding cans for them to fight.
9/2/11 12:37 PM
fearOfABlackPlanet

PS this has been tried before if anyone remembers ringstars. I actually think they are who produced michael grant
9/2/11 2:27 PM
fearOfABlackPlanet

Also, I would go after shorter (6'2-6'7) white basketball players, not football players.
9/3/11 11:40 AM
buddie
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fearOfABlackPlanet - PS this has been tried before if anyone remembers ringstars. I actually think they are who produced michael grant

Also Cedric Kushner did a PPV show called Heavyweight Explosion, Ibeabuchi came out of that show IIRC.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.