UnderGround Forums

NHLGround >> NHL Network Canada on the internet?

8/31/11 9:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bradu
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have just learned that the NHL network recently changed all their programming. Now they've split into an American version, and a Canadian version. The American version, right now, shows nothing but last season's playoff games, 1 after the other. I used to love it when they'd show vintage games from the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's all the time! Now all that old time stuff is only on the Canadian version.

I just called DirectTV to see if I could get the Canadian feed, but that's a no-go. Any idea of another way that I can watch the Canadian NHL Network to see some good old time games?
9/1/11 5:18 PM
PR
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/01/11 5:19 PM
Dunno man, I'm in Canada. Was jonesing bad for hockey so I watched a 1971 game between the leafs and the Wings.

Plante/Howe/Sittler were all playing, it was pretty sick. Sittler would shot the puck instantly everytime he got possession in the offensive zone.

Plante looked like Tim Thomas out there.

Howe looked like an ineffective Bertuzzi.
10/24/11 10:06 PM
Mark1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/24/11 10:09 PM
 "Howe looked like an ineffective Bertuzzi."

He had to have been 43-44 years old.  lol  That would be like Bert playing 8-9 years from now.

Mark

10/25/11 1:51 AM
PR
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark1 -  "Howe looked like an ineffective Bertuzzi."

He had to have been 43-44 years old.  lol  That would be like Bert playing 8-9 years from now.

Mark

True.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.