UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> XPC cuts Shane Garrett

9/4/11 7:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pillbottle
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any word on what happened here or is it still pure speculation?

Shane is a great instructor. Someone had better swoop him up before it's too late. Phone Post
9/14/11 8:34 PM
THEENANIGHTMARE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a funny to me. Why is Shane not on here defending his boyfriend Kenny like he used to? FCF and XPC are the shit, blah, blah, blah.

THEE#1NDN
9/14/11 8:45 PM
virux11b
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No longer offering mma and grappling classes! Haha! Faggots! Phone Post
9/14/11 8:52 PM
Magnum TA

Edited: 09/14/11 10:23 PM
THEENANIGHTMARE -  This is a funny to me. Why is Shane not on here defending his boyfriend Kenny like he used to? FCF and XPC are the shit, blah, blah, blah.

THEE#1NDN

Maybe Shane is fickle when it comes to $. A lot of people are. Phone Post
9/14/11 8:53 PM
virux11b
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Magnum TA -
THEENANIGHTMARE -  This is a funny to me. Why is Shane not on here defending his boyfriend Kenny like he used to? FCF and XPC are the shit, blah, blah, blah.

THEE#1NDN
Maybe Shane is when it comes to $. A lot of people are. Phone Post
Do you have facts that he is motivated by money? If not, I'm going to tell the mods on you! Phone Post
9/14/11 10:16 PM
LyinRopez
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
9/14/11 11:33 PM
soonerdad
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He has known that he was gonna get hosed for a while. No surprises with Shane-O. Phone Post
9/14/11 11:42 PM
kingcha918
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shane wasnt bout the money i know that for a fact. Sucks this is going down xpc had potenial to be something good. Jerome is staying there cus he loyal to his boxing students that just box but ill be going with the aca guys no mma no reason for me to be there. But jerome is top notch and i will be still getting in practices with him Phone Post
9/15/11 3:29 AM
THEENANIGHTMARE

I agree with kingcha918, Jerome is your typical NDN, he is loyal and very trustworthy. I cannot, and will not. say that about very many people, especially in this business. Shane is very loyal and trustworthy too, even though he supposedly knew that he was "going to get hosed" he still went to bat for DICKFACE.

Most people do not want to hear the truth, they cannot face it or do not want to. I never had to lie. I stated facts. The facts are now reality. If you are going to defend someone when you know what they are going to do to you, why not defend them now?

In my "group", with me, when you are right, you are right, and when you are wrong, you are still right. I previously posted that ACA is a family, they stick together. They will be fine. It sucks for them that they allowed a foolish idiot to blow smoke up their asses and they believed in him. I never turn my back on anyone, people turn their backs on me. I do not burn bridges but I do not cross every bridge either.

I had trust in Kenny at one time, just because of our "history", and as long as he took a backseat, all was good. But when he tried to control things, like he did with FCF , Extreme, XPC, Jim's Electric, and everything else that he has been apart of, he has failed.

His ignorance and arrogance are his downfalls. I am sure that stupidity played some sort of pivotal role as well.

THEE#1NDN

9/15/11 4:11 AM
Magnum TA

"Most people do not want to hear the truth, they cannot face it or do not want to."

That's the OKUG syndrome Phone Post
9/15/11 5:19 PM
THEENANIGHTMARE

For the record, Garrett helped me, on his time, and never once said a thing about money, ever.

THEE#1NDN
9/15/11 7:19 PM
pillbottle
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WHERE THE FUCK IS SHANE? Phone Post
9/15/11 9:05 PM
kancho assassin
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brazeal - Wait a minute, they were paying Shane "Cougar" Garrettcamp to teach?

I used to get my ears swelled up and black n blue for free by that muther fucker!!! ; )

LOL!!
9/15/11 9:05 PM
kancho assassin
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LARRY SROCK - I don't get it. Did Shane buy his purple belt from Jake, steal $10,000 from a sponsor and jack off in kenny's office? Phone Post

Double LOL!!!
9/15/11 9:17 PM
kancho assassin

I got fucked. NAN was right, I was wrong. Kenny had still been good to me until this point. Since then he hasn't called or anything. So I would say he is ashamed of his actions and doesn't consider me a friend. Nothing much more to say. I have a couple of gyms interested and maybe something better on the horizon. But it is all up in the air and I can't make any announcements.

The only persons I have heard from regarding my termination was Tom and Justin. They actually didn't have the balls to fire me themselves and forced Tom to fire me. I only heard from Justin because he didn't like what I posted on Josh Bryant's wall on fb. So he tried to pass the buck onto Josh as to why I was terminated. I told him it was irrelevant, as Josh wasn't the person with whom I had made the agreement to teach a grappling program. So we settled it on decent terms and I wish them no success. I even told a few people the worst part of this was having to admit to NAN he was right.
9/15/11 9:38 PM
Free2choose

Justin Brown is one of the worst human beings ever. He will and has screwed everyone he comes into contact with.
The way he treats his family is just horrible. More but I will take a breath and leave it alone for now.
9/15/11 10:39 PM
LARRY SROCK

kancho assassin - 
LARRY SROCK - I don't get it. Did Shane buy his purple belt from Jake, steal $10,000 from a sponsor and jack off in kenny's office? Phone Post

Double LOL!!!

sorry man, it just hit me and i had posted it by the time i thought better of it. being cut/fired/terminated sucks so i feel your pain. you will find a better spot.
9/16/11 3:48 AM
THEENANIGHTMARE

Edited: 09/16/11 4:03 PM
kancho assassin - I got fucked. NAN was right, I was wrong.... I even told a few people the worst part of this was having to admit to NAN he was right.
Do you still want my left nut? You know that I love you Shane. You are a good man, a damn good instructor, and you nor your family deserved to betreated the way that you were.

The basis behind my statements, comments, posts, phone calls, e-mails, texts, smoke signals, etc., was to warn the people that I cared about. Not trying to be malicious, just up front and honest, as usual.

THEE#1NDN

9/16/11 8:08 AM
jujitsujamo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shane, Clay, Tom and Josh are all good people. They will do much better for themselves now that they are not under poor management.

As for the XPC gym - I would not pay for a long term membership up front. Phone Post
9/16/11 10:36 AM
The Marvelous One
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To help Shane out, spread the word of how great of an electrician he is. He 's done some work at my house and it was top notch. Get the guy some business so he can buy his high life and continue to pay his Xbox live account. Phone Post
9/16/11 11:18 AM
Platypus

This^^^
9/16/11 3:52 PM
BLPorritt
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking shame Phone Post
9/16/11 4:10 PM
THEENANIGHTMARE

Free2choose -  Justin Brown is one of the worst human beings ever. He will and has screwed everyone he comes into contact with.
The way he treats his family is just horrible. More but I will take a breath and leave it alone for now.

Not me. He came into contact with me, I bitchslapped his punkass and would do it again if he ever had the balls to meet me somewhere. If his "partner" was not a tranny I might have even let her see what a real man feels and tastes like. Just the tip!

THEE#1NDN
9/16/11 5:59 PM
Free2choose

THEENANIGHTMARE - 
Free2choose -  Justin Brown is one of the worst human beings ever. He will and has screwed everyone he comes into contact with.

Not me. He came into contact with me, I bitchslapped his punkass and would do it again if he ever had the balls to meet me somewhere. If his "partner" was not a tranny I might have even let her see what a real man feels and tastes like. Just the tip!

THEE#1NDN
I try not to be judgemental...but I know and have seen what kind of person he is. Kenny may be a real dick and stabbed his friends, wife and even kids in the back. (Come to think of it is there a worse man on earth?) The answer is yes...Kenny is scum but Justin Brown is much worse. He has cheated everone he comes into contact with! The only logical reason he is not dead or in prison is he must have cut a deal with someone. Can you say NARC?!

9/17/11 9:56 AM
THEENANIGHTMARE

I know for several detectives on with TPD, some by choice and others for various reasons, LOL! But I do know for a fact that Justina is a NARC. He is weak and a pussy. That boy has no balls and is in no way, shape, or form a "stand-up" fella.

He wouldnt last a minute in my "circle of friends".

THEE#1NDN

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.