UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> XPC cuts Shane Garrett

9/17/11 10:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
virux11b
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THEENANIGHTMARE -  I know for several detectives on with TPD, some by choice and others for various reasons, LOL! But I do know for a fact that Justina is a NARC. He is weak and a pussy. That boy has no balls and is in no way, shape, or form a "stand-up" fella.

He wouldnt last a minute in my "circle of friends".

THEE#1NDN
Like a pow wow? Phone Post
9/18/11 12:36 AM
THEENANIGHTMARE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AJ, never admit to "playing with Garrett", he is a married man!

THEE#1NDN
9/18/11 12:39 AM
THEENANIGHTMARE

THEENANIGHTMARE - 
kancho assassin - I got fucked. NAN was right, I was wrong.... I even told a few people the worst part of this was having to admit to NAN he was right.
Do you still want my left nut? You know that I love you Shane. You are a good man, a damn good instructor, and you nor your family deserved to betreated the way that you were.

The basis behind my statements, comments, posts, phone calls, e-mails, texts, smoke signals, etc., was to warn the people that I cared about. Not trying to be malicious, just up front and honest, as usual.

THEE#1NDN

Seriously Shane, how often am I wrong about scumbags like Kenny and Justina? NEVER! Well, hardly ever? 

THEE#1NDN

9/18/11 2:05 AM
pillbottle
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, Shane is having a rough month. First he gets canned from XPC. Then he has to come here and eat crow to all the folks who tried to warn him about Kenny. And now Shields gets TKOd. Phone Post
9/19/11 9:26 PM
THEENANIGHTMARE

LMAO @ Pillbottle! As if Shane needs any more alcohol poured into the deep lacerations? I LOVE IT!

THEE#1NDN
9/22/11 6:46 PM
kancho assassin
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

#damnigotfucked Phone Post
9/22/11 11:20 PM
shibbyguy

Kenny is a good dude.....misunderstood more than anything
9/23/11 1:09 AM
ttc

You told me you were never going to tell NAN... that he was right. Sorry for your luck my brother.
NAN is in his glory! Long time no see brother.

kancho assassin - I got fucked. NAN was right, I was wrong. Kenny had still been good to me until this point. Since then he hasn't called or anything. So I would say he is ashamed of his actions and doesn't consider me a friend. Nothing much more to say. I have a couple of gyms interested and maybe something better on the horizon. But it is all up in the air and I can't make any announcements.

The only persons I have heard from regarding my termination was Tom and Justin. They actually didn't have the balls to fire me themselves and forced Tom to fire me. I only heard from Justin because he didn't like what I posted on Josh Bryant's wall on fb. So he tried to pass the buck onto Josh as to why I was terminated. I told him it was irrelevant, as Josh wasn't the person with whom I had made the agreement to teach a grappling program. So we settled it on decent terms and I wish them no success. I even told a few people the worst part of this was having to admit to NAN he was right.
9/23/11 8:27 AM
THEENANIGHTMARE

LOL! Terrible, he could not deny it. He had to admit it.

THEE#1NDN
9/23/11 12:16 PM
ttc

I have to say NAN is quite the straight shooter (no homo). I do think "they" may have brainwashed Shane... now he thinks I cant take him down and we all know that is some serious mind warping. ;-)
9/26/11 2:23 AM
THEENANIGHTMARE

^^^^^^ LOL! ^^^^^^

THEE#1NDN

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.