UnderGround Forums

Boxing UnderGround >> DLH's Meltdown?

9/1/11 11:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jason hornbuckle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he admits the drag photo's were him the whole time, and claims he's been a coke head and a drunk for the last 2 years at least, and cheated on his wife, and almost killed himself

what exactly is going on with this guy? ideas?
9/1/11 7:45 PM
pharochuck
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ray leonard went through a similar period of self destruction.
9/2/11 12:04 PM
U4EA
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If they had just both admitted they like the cock, there would have been no need for all that self destruction.
9/2/11 2:38 PM
pharochuck
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

U4EA - If they had just both admitted they like the cock, there would have been no need for all that self destruction.
ray leonard was on coke at the time and doesn't remember that period of his life clearly

9/2/11 6:59 PM
jason hornbuckle

iirc Ray Leonard was sexually abused as a kid. makes the "he loves cock!" jokes less funny

i wonder if DLH looked like shit in his last few fights because of the drugs or if he turned to drugs cause he realized his career was over
9/2/11 8:05 PM
pharochuck

sorry
9/2/11 9:31 PM
jason hornbuckle

lol i'm not mad, its just sort of depressing. like i feel sorry for the dude

i wasn't trying to rain on the parade or anything
9/3/11 1:40 AM
PoundforPound
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think he has issues with his mom dying and his dad being a bit of an asshole.
9/3/11 6:03 AM
pharochuck

jason hornbuckle - lol i'm not mad, its just sort of depressing. like i feel sorry for the dude

i wasn't trying to rain on the parade or anything
i feel you. i first heard the rumor from a guy who got with his first wife. it actually hurt my feelings as if i was related to him. so joking about it is my way of dealing with it. true or not i'm a fan for life

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.