UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> Honestly, whose posts make you sadder?

9/17/11 9:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Magnum TA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He said no. Guess I am fucked afterall! Phone Post
9/18/11 2:02 AM
pillbottle

Todd likes to argue with people on the Internet as a means to distract him from the truth of his awful childhood and pathetic existence.

As a public service, everyone on this forum should put him on ignore. Perhaps then he will be forced to face his ugly reality and can begin a healing journey whose end will allow him to forgive his parents for the things they did to him in the dark. Phone Post
9/18/11 11:49 PM
Magnum TA

Edited: 09/19/11 12:58 AM
So you are going to ignore me because you can't provide any proof of your various frequent world travels? Pretty convenient time to tap out IMO.
9/19/11 1:39 AM
OKMike

Todd, what do you get from posting here?

Virtually everyone here hates your guts yet your posts don't anger anyone and haven't in years. Do you just enjoy the abuse?
9/19/11 6:29 AM
virux11b
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have seen pics on his fb. They are there. But that wouldn't matter to you. You would just say they are photoshopped anyways. And as for the G I Bill being owed to you....Fuck off! Nothing is owed to you! You think you really put yourself in danger? The only thing that was in danger where you were was your fucking browneye you cock loving sailor. I'm even willing to bet that the highest rank you seen was E3. Such a waste of life. Phone Post
9/19/11 7:40 PM
Magnum TA

Edited: 09/19/11 8:47 PM
Virux,

I think people could say that considering that we are not at war with any country that has a Naval arsenal at the moment. However, living deep under water within feet of an active nuclear reactor is not one of the safest jobs out there by any means.  

"I have seen pics on his fb. They are there."

No they are not because I have been friends with him before and looked. That is when I started to suspect that he was a BSer. 

9/19/11 8:13 PM
Magnum TA

I have never been banned from Sherdog or any Hawaii forums. Do you ever tell the truth when you speak or do you just lie naturally because you can't help it?
9/19/11 8:46 PM
Magnum TA

Sullivan,

I never did anything other than question what you said about an arena while backing up my questions with proof. It's not my fault you chose to blow a gasket over the issue.
9/19/11 8:54 PM
virux11b
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's only on the travel section and various others on his fb. But you know I'm just a liar as well....And I guess we are all superheroes! We drive cars! One spark in that gas tank and we all die! Way to justify your "dangerous" job. Phone Post
9/19/11 8:55 PM
Magnum TA

Feel free to post them here if they exist. I looked at all his photos on FB and could not find anything showing him traveling around the world (like he always claims).
9/19/11 8:59 PM
Magnum TA

Compairing a nuclear power plant to a car engine, only on the OKUG.
9/19/11 9:45 PM
virux11b

Magnum TA -  Compairing a nuclear power plant to a car engine, only on the OKUG.
Only downplaying your dangerous job. Please divulge how dangerous it is? Any meltdowns? Any explosions? Anything dangerous? Come on. Get real dumbass. Phone Post
9/19/11 10:01 PM
Magnum TA

Edited: 09/19/11 10:04 PM
virux11b - 
Magnum TA -  Compairing a nuclear power plant to a car engine, only on the OKUG.
Only downplaying your dangerous job. Please divulge how dangerous it is? Any meltdowns? Any explosions? Anything dangerous? Come on. Get real dumbass. Phone Post
Well I can't think of many submarines accidents in history where there have been any survivors. Submarines are like planes underwater. You don't have far to sink you are already down there. The U.S. has not lost a sub in a long time but other countries have. I believe the Russian submarine KURSK was the last one. The U.S. has lost 64 submarines total and 4 since WWII. The last one was the USS THRESHER in 1968.

9/19/11 10:08 PM
Magnum TA

virux11b - 
The last submarine to be lost sank because of an explosion yes. Your opinions come from a severe lack of knowledge on the subject obviously.

9/19/11 10:09 PM
virux11b

So your job was as dangerous as an airplane pilot? That's pretty scary! I could never do something that dangerous... Phone Post
9/19/11 10:24 PM
LARRY SROCK

I JUST IGNORED THE TURD AS WELL IF ENOUGH OF US DO THIS WILL HE DIE?

WE CAN ONLY HOPE SO!
9/19/11 10:24 PM
pillbottle

virux11b - So your job was as dangerous as an airplane pilot? That's pretty scary! I could never do something that dangerous... Phone Post
Put him on ignore, Virux. Phone Post
9/19/11 10:26 PM
LARRY SROCK

HE WILL BE WHINING SAYNG "NO ONE LIKES ME" FUNNY THING IS NO ONE EVER DID.
9/19/11 10:33 PM
Magnum TA

"He's admitted to collecting GI Bill money and not using it for college,"

It's not just for college you dumbass. That's why they give you a LIVING stipend. Phone Post
9/19/11 10:38 PM
Magnum TA

It's literally impossible to collect GI bill money without going to school. Phone Post
9/19/11 10:40 PM
Magnum TA

Sullivan is pretending to ignore me because it is too painful to admit the lie that is his life. Phone Post
9/19/11 10:41 PM
Come At Me Bro

You have ignored this user.

Thank you for your use of the Mixed Martial Arts feedback system. Unfortunately, your are only allotted one vote per person, per day, and that has been exceeded. Please wait 24 hours before voting on this user again. Use of the system is contingent on your best efforts, so we do ask that you use the votes with care.
9/19/11 10:46 PM
virux11b

Ignored and voted down... Phone Post
9/20/11 8:08 AM
Stunpals
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I might have to upgrade to a blue name... I can't block him

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.