UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Marcus Davis vs. Chuck O'Neil at Warrior 1 Oct. 15

9/3/11 1:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gator Choke
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cagejunkies.com/2011/09/cage-junkies-exclusive-marcus-davis-to-face-chuck-oneil-in-warrior-one-co-main-event-october-15/

Should be a hell of a scrap!
9/3/11 12:46 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great news since this is within walking distance from my house. The "Irish Hand Grenade" always comes to fight. Can't wait!
9/3/11 1:34 PM
Gator Choke
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't mean to be a schill, but MMA Junkie's being credited for this, when they posted it at 9 this morning, hours after Cage Junkies?? Boo!
9/3/11 1:50 PM
Poindexter
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The often don't credit the orginal source if they can claim to have the source as well—even after the fact. I remember when that site used to be called UFC Junkie a few years ago.
9/3/11 1:54 PM
Naderhood
798 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good scrap, both of them come to fight
9/3/11 5:02 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gator Choke -  I don't mean to be a schill, but MMA Junkie's being credited for this, when they posted it at 9 this morning, hours after Cage Junkies?? Boo!

Even more amazing is the fact that CageJunkies didn't credit the original story that went up on CagePotato a few hours before theirs did...

9/3/11 6:25 PM
Haadogei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think MMA Junkie breaks more fights than anyone, dont hate. Outside of the people who work for those sites, cant see why anyone cares who breaks a story anyway.
9/5/11 2:50 PM
Dark Ryase
1275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soCalo will be in attendence
9/5/11 3:01 PM
ReturnofJaco
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Story was sent Friday afternoon after hearing mid-morning, but it was a busy day, so it was set for post on Sat. morning.

Didn't mean to step on any toes.

Thanks,

Steven

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.