UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Sit em Start em week 1.....

9/13/11 1:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caleb
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gracie killar - Glad I drafted Gronk

And I'm glad I drafted Aaron Hernandez. I think there is enough passing to go around for both of them to do well. They are both excellent! Hernandez looks like a WR out there.. a fast WR.
9/14/11 6:46 PM
Tons
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caleb - 

And I'm glad I drafted Aaron Hernandez. I think there is enough passing to go around for both of them to do well. They are both excellent! Hernandez looks like a WR out there.. a fast WR.
I dropped cook and put in claim for Hernandez, ended up getting Gronkowski.

9/14/11 9:43 PM
caleb
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tons - 
caleb - 

I dropped cook and put in claim for Hernandez, ended up getting Gronkowski.

Gronk is just as good.
9/15/11 9:11 PM
Tre Mendez
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malcom Floyd vs. Patriots or Devery Henderson vs. Bears?
Peyton Hillis vs. Colts, Tim Hightower vs. Cardinals or MJD vs. Jets?  Must start 2.
London Fletcher vs. Cards, Stephen Tulloch vs. Chiefs or Thomas Davis vs. Packers? Must start 2.

9/15/11 9:47 PM
caleb

Tre Mendez -  Malcom Floyd vs. Patriots or Devery Henderson vs. Bears?
Peyton Hillis vs. Colts, Tim Hightower vs. Cardinals or MJD vs. Jets?  Must start 2.
London Fletcher vs. Cards, Stephen Tulloch vs. Chiefs or Thomas Davis vs. Packers? Must start 2.

Devery Henderson
Hightower
MJD
London Fletcher
Thomas Davis

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.