UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Enson Inoue sneaks into Fukushima plant

9/4/11 10:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Boognish
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't see a post about this yet... Enson is quite the guy....

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/09/04/enson-inoue-takes-covert-trip-to-fukushima-nuclear-power-plant/ Phone Post
9/5/11 1:03 AM
Chromium
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really interesting read. Inoue is a really fascinating dude. I know he wasn't _that_ big a star but I'd read his autobiography. Fine journalism by Daniel Herbertson too, this is really first class stuff.
9/5/11 1:20 AM
redwhiteandblues
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up.
9/5/11 2:25 AM
Cruz2ninjafoya

enson and i are homies. That guy is a shot caller and causes peace amongst different families in japan ( by families i mean gangs amonst Yakuza's) hes constantly telling me about it and he prevents bloodshed. Also went on a couple month mission solo to help victims in Japan. If you wanna support him add him on facebook at his fan page ENSON INOUE. He sells bracelets that are super rad and are hand made by the legend himself!
9/5/11 7:54 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue
408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cruz2ninjafoya - enson and i are homies. That guy is a shot caller and causes peace amongst different families in japan ( by families i mean gangs amonst Yakuza's) hes constantly telling me about it and he prevents bloodshed. Also went on a couple month mission solo to help victims in Japan. If you wanna support him add him on facebook at his fan page ENSON INOUE. He sells bracelets that are super rad and are hand made by the legend himself!

Thanks bro!!!  BTW, who are you?
9/5/11 9:41 AM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I loved the article and the video.  Enson Inoue is a fascinating person, with an amzing heart!
9/5/11 10:20 AM
TheAlchemist
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enson what's your opinion on the Koreans (mafia) really running Japan? A well known poster on here seems to believe they (koreans) are running the show behind the scenes.
9/5/11 10:25 AM
NicolasExitBJJ
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enson Yamato Inoue - 
Cruz2ninjafoya - enson and i are homies.

Thanks bro!!!  BTW, who are you?

lol
9/5/11 10:51 AM
Boognish

Sweet, my first post after lurking for years and the man Enson actually replies in it!

Saw a great spot on Discovery yesterday with Michio Kaku talking about the long term effects of the reactors... I am very surprised the international community hasn't spent more effort assisting the cleanup and the people in that area...

Many props to Enson for the work he has done! Phone Post
9/5/11 11:50 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue
408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheAlchemist -  Enson what's your opinion on the Koreans (mafia) really running Japan? A well known poster on here seems to believe they (koreans) are running the show behind the scenes.
Not that I'm aware of...

9/5/11 11:54 PM
Cruz2ninjafoya

Its me Christian, Enson.
9/23/11 5:54 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue

What's up Christian!!!
9/23/11 5:59 PM
The Wizzle
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I give you credit for caring and being a real person,where can I get a bracelet?
9/23/11 6:55 PM
Cruz2ninjafoya

Enson Yamato Inoue -  What's up Christian!!!
Not much brother, hope all is well! Phone Post
9/23/11 9:18 PM
Cruz2ninjafoya

ttt
9/23/11 10:31 PM
hackett
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chromium - Really interesting read. Inoue is a really fascinating dude. I know he wasn't _that_ big a star but I'd read his autobiography. Fine journalism by Daniel Herbertson too, this is really first class stuff.

Enson was on top of the MMA world after the Couture win and was a pretty big star for PRIDE. Still a bad dude. Frank Shamrock called him his toughest fight at one point.

An autobiography might work... sounds a little crazy though
9/23/11 11:08 PM
Cruz2ninjafoya

hackett -
Chromium - Really interesting read. Inoue is a really fascinating dude. I know he wasn't _that_ big a star but I'd read his autobiography. Fine journalism by Daniel Herbertson too, this is really first class stuff.

Enson was on top of the MMA world after the Couture win and was a pretty big star for PRIDE. Still a bad dude. Frank Shamrock called him his toughest fight at one point.

An autobiography or even a biography would be amazing. Everyone has a story to tell, but people would like ensons! Phone Post
9/23/11 11:43 PM
K-Dub-"T"

If all his posts from his former screen name were still here.... he pretty much had his autobiography posted here in various threads about his exploits...... Why he didn't tap vs Igor... his arrest in Japan ... etc.
9/23/11 11:53 PM
Cruz2ninjafoya

K-Dub-"T" -  If all his posts from his former screen name were still here.... he pretty much had his autobiography posted here in various threads about his exploits...... Why he didn't tap vs Igor... his arrest in Japan ... etc.
Care to tell us why he didn't tap vs igor? I personally don't even know this Phone Post
9/25/11 6:55 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue

The Wizzle - 
I give you credit for caring and being a real person,where can I get a bracelet?

Thank you Wizzle, you can go to http://aurabracelet.com/
9/25/11 6:56 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue

Cruz2ninjafoya - 
K-Dub-"T" -  If all his posts from his former screen name were still here.... he pretty much had his autobiography posted here in various threads about his exploits...... Why he didn't tap vs Igor... his arrest in Japan ... etc.
Care to tell us why he didn't tap vs igor? I personally don't even know this Phone Post

It will be in the book.
9/25/11 7:20 PM
hackett
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cruz2ninjafoya - 
hackett -

An autobiography or even a biography would be amazing. Everyone has a story to tell, but people would like ensons! Phone Post

:)
9/25/11 7:43 PM
Cruz2ninjafoya

Ttt Phone Post
9/26/11 1:19 AM
Cruz2ninjafoya

Ttt Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.