UnderGround Forums

Boxing UnderGround >> berto is becoming a favorite

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/4/11 2:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pharochuck
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

throws caution to the win and fights, very entertaining. also got butted a million times last night and never complained to the ref
9/4/11 6:27 PM
PoundforPound
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He needs to improve his defense and head movement in my opinion...but until he does he will always be in entertaining fights.
9/4/11 10:09 PM
pharochuck
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And that's why I like him. He should be a bigger star Phone Post
9/11/11 8:45 PM
RFC-Biotch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

always entertaining, thats all u can ask for as a fan. Andre has alot of heart and pride.A true fighter , comes from the fighting Berto family. Brother Edson"little tiger" is Fl state lightweight champ in MMA, sister Nana is undefeated MMA fighter, dad was an MMA fighter, brother Clevand a stand out wrestling champ.
9/13/11 10:18 PM
ANT_P1989
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Needs to work on defense, a better jab, and work the body more often...Other than that, I respect and like Andre Berto... Phone Post
9/17/11 5:51 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Ortiz loss was the BEST thing to happen to him.

He will be better for it. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.