UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> Xpc going out of business?

9/8/11 12:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
virux11b
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beast Mode - Hey everyone post on FB and say....WHY DID JOSH BRYANT GET FIRED!?!? They will delete it so keep reporting. Also if you have the time call and ask 918-994-6968 Phone Post
I will do no such thing. I wanted to write something encouraging to you...but someone won't add me. It's cool fucker;) Phone Post
9/8/11 12:20 PM
BLPorritt
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I talked to NAN and he said he's gonna try to get over here and check out the thread. I'm excited!!!!! Phone Post
9/8/11 12:21 PM
Free2choose
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^^ wow that is harsh. 
9/8/11 12:37 PM
virux11b
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like a wagon burners words hold any value... Phone Post
9/8/11 12:53 PM
Platypus

I was listening to the radio this morning but had to go to a meeting right as the topic turned to this can we get a short transcipt or summary from eather Josh or MtN?
9/8/11 1:12 PM
Stunpals
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mTTTn!
9/8/11 1:31 PM
Beast Mode
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check the podcast. Thats easy. Phone Post
9/8/11 2:02 PM
Platypus

Can't at work it is blocked...
9/8/11 2:02 PM
Platypus

You could just text me... no pics though.
9/8/11 2:15 PM
BLPorritt
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

virux11b - Like a wagon burners words hold any value... Phone Post
No, but they sure be funny as hell Phone Post
9/8/11 2:22 PM
PimpLimp
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really, who didn't see this coming??? I think everyone called this from the beginning. If you have trouble paying rent at your much smaller, inexpensive gym...don't fucking move to a location that is probably triple the rent! If you charge $50 per person, it is very customer-friendly but isn't really good in growing a viable business. XPC would've had to outsell every other gym in Tulsa to even hit their break-even point. Its a damn shame that they let Shane and Josh go. Josh has a bit of a name from TUF and is very talented with a great future ahead of him; Shane was one of the first in the game in Oklahoma. The guy is very knowledgable and has the ability to break down techniques for even the most inexperienced of students.

But now, who the fuck put this business plan together?! There is no way someone actually did their homework and though this was going to work. With the aforementioned issues, Tulsa is not that big of a city and we really do have quite a few quality gyms for a town this size: MMA, BJJ, boxing, kickboxing, Muay Thai, etc...Tulsa is ptobably oversaturated at the moment as it is and would be very hard to carve out your own niche in this town. Couple that with moving to a gym that is WAY beyond your budget and has already proven to be a difficult location...what the fuck were these people thinking? If someone even half assed studied this, they would know it wasn't going to work. Absolute financial suicide. Who got swindled into investing this time?

ACA, Shane, et al, have the skill to run a gym but they need someone who can fucking run a business, not someone looking to swindle a quick buck. I wish those guys luck and hope they find a legit investor with a sound business plan and once and for all LEAVE THE SWINDLER KENNY.
9/8/11 2:31 PM
PimpLimp
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I do have to LOL at this tho. After all the shit Scott Newell and Skenny gave 5150 over their check issues....karma anyone?
9/8/11 2:49 PM
budwhite
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just listened to the podcast and I've got to say that Josh presented his position in an extremely professional fashion and came across really well without bashing his former employer.

XPC has really screwed the pooch on this one.

Good luck to Josh on whatever his next venture is since it sounds like he deserves success.
9/8/11 2:55 PM
Free2choose

Great question by PimpLimp: Who got swindled into investing this time? 
They have to be running out of people to screw!
Good Luck to Josh and Shane you are fortunate to out of that situtation.
9/8/11 3:30 PM
LARRY SROCK

JOSH AND SHANE SHOULD TEACH MMA AT APOLLO'S
9/8/11 3:33 PM
The Marvelous One
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mat Battle is killing it on Josh's FB! LOL...NDN is quite vocal about the situation too...
9/8/11 3:33 PM
Daniel Duncan

Edited: 09/08/11 3:40 PM

Josh on BMMS starts at 47:45  

9/8/11 4:15 PM
Free2choose

Beast Mode -  Check the podcast. Thats easy. Phone Post

How do you listen today?  I could not find it on the site.
FYI - on your side...I know who you were dealing with.
9/8/11 4:38 PM
Daniel Duncan

Free2Choose....read my post right above yours...click the link and go to 47:45
9/8/11 7:40 PM
Free2choose

Got it Daniel...thank you. 
9/8/11 8:41 PM
virux11b

^^^ Agreed! That was stupid. I wish you would have wrote this before I listened to that horrible podcast on my way back from ketchum. Stupid fucks they are. Phone Post
9/8/11 8:49 PM
BLPorritt

atta boy josh!
9/8/11 10:05 PM
pillbottle
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No doubt, that fucking radio show is unbelievably horrid. Nonetheless, it was nice for Josh to be able to air this shit publicly and break it off in Kenny's ass a little bit. Phone Post
9/9/11 12:03 AM
Come At Me Bro

Maybe now that XPC has dismissed all the riff-raff they can finally bring in Cardamone and have a manly striking oriented fighter to coach their guys.
9/9/11 12:29 AM
Magnum TA

Tulsa MMA = Unorganized chaos and BS artists. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.