UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> Xpc going out of business?

9/15/11 1:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
virux11b
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm using my g I bill once I get out. But I'll be going to a real school. Way to STILL be a piece of shit. Phone Post
9/15/11 1:40 PM
Magnum TA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck with your studies. Hopefully they can still pay the GI bill when you get out. Phone Post
9/15/11 5:13 PM
THEENANIGHTMARE

Magnum TA -  MMA is not something the masses are going to pay for. That's why DAC markets Karate and Piet markets his gym as s BJJ place now. ACA has moved around because they are a hardcore team that can't keep a gym going under that concept. it's hard to keep a gym going when it's strictly hardcore. Phone Post
Todd I do not believe that is necessarily the "concept" that ACA is having a hard time marketing which you believe is why they move around so much. I believe that it is more about whom they have been associating themselves with in this business.

THEE#1NDN 
9/16/11 8:02 PM
Stunpals
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So who's name is the gym's lease in?
9/19/11 1:12 AM
Come At Me Bro

LOL @ the Navy. Only a serious faggot would voluntarily sign up to be confined inside a sub with nothing but hundreds of other dudes for months on end.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.