UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> Mikeys Lions Den gym to re-open Oct 1

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/7/11 1:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LyinRopez
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

32nd & Harvard bitches!

We got our coach back.
9/7/11 3:10 PM
jjmarine1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I DIDN'T FIGURE MIKEY WOULD BE OUT OF THE TEACHING LOOP FOR LONG....GLAD HE IS COMING BACK.
9/7/11 4:56 PM
Magnum TA

Mikey will get burned out and it will shut down just like the other places he goes. Phone Post
9/7/11 5:19 PM
Magnum TA

Even his brother and friends feel that way. He gets something going and then for whatever reason it ends abruptly. He had a pretty good gym in BA and then he was suddenly gone. I asked people what happened and they all "what always happens." Mikey is real fun to train with though. Phone Post
9/7/11 5:26 PM
Magnum TA

Edited: 09/07/11 9:19 PM
Mikey's gym: Closed.
Mikey at Apollo's: didn't last either.
Oklahoma Fight Club: stayed there the shortest of the 3.

He is easily the most talented fighter/grappler in Tulsa still but it would be hard to feel any long term security training with him. Phone Post  
9/7/11 5:53 PM
Magnum TA

I trained with him and Scott last December and he was showing me all the things he was going to do with his new gym in BA. It was the first gym he actually had ownership in and he seemed excited. A few months later he was gone. He just gets burned out easily from dealing with people whether it be business partners of guys training with him. Phone Post
9/7/11 6:04 PM
Magnum TA

I hear his new gym will not be having fighters, only martial arts enthusiasts. Phone Post
9/7/11 8:01 PM
Magnum TA

Why would I want to hear the ramblings of a drug addict? Watching the UFC is enough Rogan for me. Phone Post
9/7/11 11:31 PM
The Marvelous One
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When the hell did OFC shut down? Phone Post
9/7/11 11:37 PM
budwhite
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Marvelous One -  When the hell did OFC shut down? Phone Post
OFC is not shut down.

Classes there are still going great.

9/7/11 11:59 PM
pillbottle
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who is teaching at OFC? Phone Post
9/8/11 12:48 AM
budwhite
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pillbottle -  Who is teaching at OFC? Phone Post
Todd Ryan and Paul Linam.
9/8/11 7:19 AM
Stunpals
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AnthonySullivan -  WTF Todd?  I just noticed you erased me off your FB friends list.  I was going to send you a little message.  I guess we're not friends anymore :(   because I don't bash Dale at every turn.

Why'd you erase me then asshat! TA Syndrome? Or was it before Rogan enlightened you?

Mikey has always been one the be best people to chat with in my dealings with Tulsa MMA. I wish him luck.
9/8/11 9:50 AM
Katana 6
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definately a straight up guy, have always had respect 4- Mickey, wish him luck in life as well... Phone Post
9/8/11 10:49 AM
Mepaqehe

I used to watch Joe's podcasts, but they always seem to come on when I'm asleep and I never remember to watch them later.
9/8/11 11:21 AM
jujitsujamo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am still in Anthony Sullivans friends list which makes me far superior to the rest of you losers!!! Phone Post
9/11/11 2:41 AM
BLPorritt
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woot!!!! Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.