UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana White officially screwed ufc fans / customers

9/9/11 10:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
I LICK DEMON BALLS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/09/11 10:25 PM

-Dana white has officially screwed his own fans or i should say fans of his own company (ufc) / paying customers that dish out 60 dollars per pay per view like its no big deal because they love and support ufc

- Dana made this big deal when he brought nick into the ufc, he was all excited about the diaz gsp fight. pumped up the fans about it

-and now just cause he cant control his own ego since diaz couldnt make it to canada for a press conference hes completely taking away the diaz / gsp title fight.

The same title fight that was for the fans.

We gotta put the two up against each other, Nick Diaz is the strikeforce champion GSP is the ufc champion its the right thing to do. plus all the fans want to see what will happen.

well now just cause dana is upset and mad all his fans wont see that fight and so the fans of the ufc have to be the ones to be punished for dana whites personal feelings/issues. and i couldnt give a shit less about condit fighting gsp. im not gettin this pay per view cuz its bullshit that this crap could even happen in such a respectable and serious sport such as the ufc.

now all the sudden ufc is gonna start makin WWF type shit happen? OH he didnt fly to canada for a press conference so hes out of the title fight.

thats WWF type shit right there.

May have just lost a life long fan and the $720 dollars i pay a year to rent 12 pay per views each year, and im sure im not the only one that is pissed off about this.

Dana will turn out to be his own worst enemy.
9/9/11 10:27 PM
smth416
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im glad to lose morons like you as a fan. bye!
9/9/11 10:30 PM
thforklift
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana let Nick's absence at the Canadian press conference slide. The one Nick missed in Vegas is what was the last straw. 

Take into account that Diaz basically disappeared off the radar, failing to inform Gracie, Silva, or White, and there you have it.

I'm not saying I agree, I'm saying that I understand.

9/9/11 10:36 PM
smth416
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thforklift -  Dana let Nick's absence at the Canadian press conference slide. The one Nick missed in Vegas is what was the last straw. 

Take into account that Diaz basically disappeared off the radar, failing to inform Gracie, Silva, or White, and there you have it.

I'm not saying I agree, I'm saying that I understand.

but..but.. thats some WWE shit !

9/9/11 10:41 PM
ShogunKOdPosterboy
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I LICK DEMON BALLS - -Dana white has officially screwed his own fans or i should say fans of his own company (ufc) / paying customers that dish out 60 dollars per pay per view like its no big deal because they love and support ufc

- Dana made this big deal when he brought nick into the ufc, he was all excited about the diaz gsp fight. pumped up the fans about it

-and now just cause he cant control his own ego since diaz couldnt make it to canada for a press conference hes completely taking away the diaz / gsp title fight.

We gotta put the two up against each other, Nick Diaz is the strikeforce champion GSP is the ufc champion its the right thing to do. plus all the fans want to see what will happen.

well now just cause dana is upset and mad all his fans wont see that fight and so the fans of the ufc have to be the ones to be punished for dana whites personal feelings/issues. and i couldnt give a shit less about condit fighting gsp. im not gettin this pay per view cuz its bullshit that this crap could even happen in such a respectable and serious sport such as the ufc.

now all the sudden ufc is gonna start makin WWF type shit happen? OH he didnt fly to canada for a press conference so hes out of the title fight.

May have just lost a life long fan and the $720 dollars i pay a year to rent 12 pay per views each year, and im sure im not the only one that is pissed off about this.

U are the biggest POS on this forum u loved Dana when you was begging him for tickets to ufc shows and tweeting him saying how you would help him fight illegal ufc streams in return for tickets and begging every mma company known to man for free gear. Phone Post
9/9/11 10:41 PM
FryedTakayama
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That gif says it all haha Phone Post
9/9/11 10:43 PM
ShogunKOdPosterboy
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BulletformyWife -
I LICK DEMON BALLS - -Dana white has officially screwed his own fans or i should say fans of his own company (ufc) / paying customers that dish out 60 dollars per pay per view like its no big deal because they love and support ufc

They make you pre-pay for ppvs now? Please. You don't like it, don't buy it.
This guy don't pay for shit he begs for everything he is a waste of space this guy lost a SN bet to mayhem miller on this forum then started begging him for his walkout tee on the thread.miller was kind enough to send him the shirt then a few weeks later he is slagging mayhem off Phone Post
9/9/11 10:46 PM
GrayMaynardsTrampStamp
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

old complaint is old.

ufc 137 is condit/GSP and penn/diaz, come to terms with it.
9/9/11 10:48 PM
buchu8oolong
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can make a youtube video driving, but phones how do they work?

The fact that he is already lined up to fight a high profile name like BJ on the heels of all this crap is a pretty strong indicator he probably could have even gotten the Vegas no-show to slide if he actually hadn't severed communication until after he was cut from the title shot.
9/9/11 10:50 PM
smth416

ouch . u think OP will return after this  brutal ass raping?
9/10/11 12:00 AM
Bill Pharoni
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YOU LICK DEMON BALLS
9/10/11 12:08 AM
AZHeat75

No! Dana White is trying to create a professional sports organization that promotes professional mma fighting. His decisions over the years have led to the TUF explosion, and now a HUGE deal to be on the Fox network. By acquiring Pride, the WEC and now Strikeforce Dana has brought us many dream match ups we thought might never happen. They haven't always been the perfect timing but nevertheless we've seen some pretty f'n awesome fights on many of these cards lately. I don't see how anyone can really complain about what Dana has accomplished for mma.
9/10/11 12:20 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Demon Balls are really salty.

And bitter. Phone Post
9/10/11 12:39 AM
ChaosOverkill
743 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holding your employees accountable for their actions is WWE shit?

Who knew!?
9/10/11 1:06 AM
vruntson

I agree with OP.

Diaz has known psychological issues and the UFC should've preempted certain happenings whilst dealing with him. Diaz V GSP was going to be a spectacle to behold...GSP V Condit is a meh 2nd best it's alright I guess kind of affair.

The losers out of all this are the consumers of the UFC PPV. Why would a CEO punish the consumer? What's next...Cadbury fills it's chocolate centres with sauerkraut?
9/10/11 1:12 AM
Meohfumado
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No company in the world likes no-call/no-shows.

Most jobs I've had, you get one get-out-of-jail-free card....and you better have a legit and reasonable excuse (a real emergency).

No-call/no-show twice in one week? You're getting fired.

Diaz, like most athletes, got off easy. Forgive me for not seeing him as a victim in all this.
9/10/11 11:18 AM
ShogunKOdPosterboy

ttt Phone Post
9/10/11 1:02 PM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Horrible op. Phone Post
9/10/11 1:04 PM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is some serious WWE shit Phone Post
9/10/11 1:06 PM
mjbreese
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana needed to make it clear right away that if he wanted to bull any bullshit with him he was going to pay a price for it, better sooner than later.
9/10/11 1:38 PM
Dean of Lean

I LICK DEMON BALLS - -Dana white has officially screwed his own fans or i should say fans of his own company (ufc) / paying customers that dish out 60 dollars per pay per view like its no big deal because they love and support ufc

Replace Dana with "NIck Diaz"

I am pysched about Diaz Penn stop hating
9/10/11 4:00 PM
random_muppett
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guys, ease up on OP.

After all....his point has been made 'Officially'. Who can argue with that?

Ps seriously though....OP is a moron. Phone Post
9/10/11 4:34 PM
BlazinAsian
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz crawled under a rock and not even training when he went AWOL. Given the number of press conference and PR events for this event, how more times would Nick have just gone AWOL, missed training let alone miss a media event.

If Nick thinks press conferences are a waste of his time, then he should have used that time to train instead of driving around the Bay Area and making youtube videos from his car. The fight's less than 2 months away. He should be in "camp" mode.

Dana saved us from a fighter who wasn't focused and 100% committed to the fight. At least the BJ fight will let us know whether Nick is ready for "prime time" or whether he just likes being the big fish in the small pond.

I'm sure Dana was also concerned that Nick was probably hitting the bong during his time AWOL and if he keeps this up would piss hot if there's any pre-fight testing, thus killing the main event a week out from fight time.
9/10/11 4:37 PM
LayNprayNINJA

ShogunKOdPosterboy - U are the biggest POS on this forum u loved Dana when you was begging him for tickets to ufc shows and tweeting him saying how you would help him fight illegal ufc streams in return for tickets and begging every mma company known to man for free gear. Phone Post

This x100000000
9/10/11 4:39 PM
Calavaro
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.