UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BAMMA 7 discussion thread (2:15 ET)

9/10/11 9:53 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

After years in the shadows, “Judo” Jim Wallhead hit the big time, scoring a split decision win over Frank Trigg in the headliner at BAMMA 7 at the National Indoor Arena.

The Team Rough House fighter looked set to finish the American veteran in the first, as “Twinkle Toes” bit the dust courtesy of a left hand and the same weapon went into overdrive as he covered up.

Trigg recovered slightly, as Wallhead kept out of trouble but gave the former UFC title challenger wobbly legs a couple of times when straight punches landed and did enough to get the nod from two judges.

Paul Daley outpointed Jordan Radev (30-27, 29-28 twice) in the co-headliner. For the first two stanzas, Daley picked his shots and the knockout looked to be a foregone conclusion, especially when the Bulgarian’s takedowns were repeatedly stuffed, but Radev kept coming back for more.

In the final round, Radev eventually got Daley’s back on the mat, but he was unable to do much with the position advantage.

read entire article...

Main Card

Jim Wallhead def. Frank Trigg by Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27)
Paul Daley def. Jordan Radev by Unanimous Decision (29-28 x2, 30-27)
Andre Winner def. Jason Ball by Unanimous Decision (30-27 x3)
Rob Sinclair def. Diego Vital by Knockout at 3:00 of Round Three

Preliminary Card

Jack Marshman def. Carl Noon by TKO (Strikes) in Round Three
PinPindi Madahar def. Danny Compton by TKO (Strikes) at 1:06 of Round Two
Eugene Fadiora def. Robert Devanne by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) at 4:35 of Round One
Chris Fishgold def. Jeremy Petley by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) at 4:33 of Round One
Dale Hardiman def. Scott Jansen by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) at 1:16 of Round Two
Tom Breese def. Lee Taylor by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) at 2:26 of Round One
Dean Amasinger def. Shah Hussein by Unanimous Decision
Fraser Opie def. Robert Krecicki by TKO (Strikes) at 3:19 of Round One
Erik Perez def. James Brum by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) at 3:31 of Round One

9/10/11 10:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RJJH
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sinclair
daley
Winner
Wallhead
9/10/11 11:03 AM
Mr_Quail
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was looking forward to seeing Escudero :(
9/10/11 11:33 AM
The Sundance Kid

Do the prelims start at 5 on facebook?

I know they are showing all the fights, but I'll ask the question that everyone else is wondering.

When the hell does the main card start?
9/10/11 11:41 AM
caposa
1699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Prelims start at 2:15 ET on Facebook, main card starts at 4pm ET I believe, streaming on Facebook for the US. On The Fight Network in Canada, and SyFy Channel in the UK
9/10/11 11:54 AM
slugshots skeezer

caposa -  Prelims start at 2:15 ET on Facebook, main card starts at 4pm ET I believe, streaming on Facebook for the US. On The Fight Network in Canada, and SyFy Channel in the UK
So they're not streamed to peeps in the uk?  Well thats annoying.   Seems a bit retarded to have to use a US proxy to watch fights going on in manchester...

9/10/11 11:55 AM
RJJH
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ this is true.

my day is consisting of facebook, the fight network, then a few hour break, then bellator on the score, then with 30 mins left in bellator, over to superchannel for strikeforce.

all free MMA.

I love today!
9/10/11 11:56 AM
RJJH

slugshots skeezer - 
caposa -  Prelims start at 2:15 ET on Facebook, main card starts at 4pm ET I believe, streaming on Facebook for the US. On The Fight Network in Canada, and SyFy Channel in the UK
So they're not streamed to peeps in the uk?  Well thats annoying.   Seems a bit retarded to have to use a US proxy to watch fights going on in manchester...

you are misunderstanding. anyone can watch the stream, but it'son network tv in canada and UK.
9/10/11 12:00 PM
slugshots skeezer

RJJH - 
slugshots skeezer - 

you are misunderstanding. anyone can watch the stream, but it'son network tv in canada and UK.
Oh ok. Its just that SyFy is only on Sky/Cable, neither of which I have, so the stream is my only option.

9/10/11 12:23 PM
caposa
1699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

actually, only the Prelims will be able to be streamed on facebook for the UK and Canada

after 4pm the Facebook stream will be region blocked because its airing exclusively on The Fight Network in Canada and SyFy in the UK

sucks..
9/10/11 12:40 PM
slugshots skeezer

caposa -  after 4pm the Facebook stream will be region blocked because its airing exclusively on The Fight Network in Canada and SyFy in the UK

sucks..
Oh well, proxy it is then

9/10/11 1:03 PM
fna
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what happened to the santos title fight that was at the top of the undercard?
9/10/11 1:13 PM
The Sundance Kid

I'll probably opt for Tennis and then Strikeforce.

Probably both actually, I'll be watching tennis on TV and MMA on teh computer all the day long.
9/10/11 1:18 PM
Jetster
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thx guys!! I have a PVR and Recording it!!!
Cheers :)
9/10/11 1:45 PM
Uncle Justice
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fna -  what happened to the santos title fight that was at the top of the undercard?

Santos pulled out. Long story.
9/10/11 2:01 PM
Hate420
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who got a link to bammas facebook??
9/10/11 2:09 PM
whitfield1234
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slugshots skeezer -
caposa -  after 4pm the Facebook stream will be region blocked because its airing exclusively on The Fight Network in Canada and SyFy in the UK

sucks..

What proxy site Phone Post
9/10/11 2:15 PM
slugshots skeezer

whitfield1234 - 
slugshots skeezer -

sucks..

What proxy site Phone Post
I dont have a good site im afraid, i use http://hidemyass.com/vpn/ but you have to pay... its worth it though, you can watch all the stuff on Hulu and all the series of TUF should you wish to, and theres a lot of ip's and server locations to choose between.

9/10/11 2:20 PM
Amsterdaam

Stream is late...surprise, suprise.  
9/10/11 2:25 PM
Needlehammer

Stream is up, appreciate the blackness
9/10/11 2:25 PM
Prime Igor

Finally, it's on
9/10/11 2:32 PM
H@GG!S

The start of a whole day of MMA w00t !
9/10/11 2:34 PM
unfilter
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is it me or does the one dude sound like jon madden?

"He Likes Arm Bars!"
9/10/11 2:37 PM
TheCatDaddy

I find the announcer funny.
9/10/11 2:41 PM
H@GG!S

lmao he just headbutted him to the body

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.