UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> We need an official Joe Rogan podcast thread

5/14/13 11:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MushroomHead
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheGilbs -
Hansumboy -
Joe Rogan - 

For some reason I haven't been able to post on the UG today

Edit.  OK, seems to be working now.

Please get Dan Carlin back on and discuss ancient history with him!
I second this Phone Post
If he brings Carlin back, what he should do is come up with some ancient history questions/topics he'd like to discuss and let Carlin know beforehand so he has a bit of time to research those topics. Phone Post
5/14/13 12:09 PM
YousHerName
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bert Kreischer seems like a real doosh Phone Post
5/14/13 2:12 PM
Morgz
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really?  I find Bert's laugh contagious.  I can't help but crack up once he really gets going and laughing out loud.

5/14/13 2:14 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
814 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We need Greg Proops back on or Pat Berry. Pleeeeease Joe ?

5/14/13 2:17 PM
xsrg95
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

did joe already reply to the diaz thread?

5/14/13 2:34 PM
YousHerName
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Morgz -

Really?  I find Bert's laugh contagious.  I can't help but crack up once he really gets going and laughing out loud.

He did not contribute at all he just stumbled over weird stories without any facts Phone Post
5/14/13 2:48 PM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xsrg95 - 

did joe already reply to the diaz thread?

fuck naw
5/14/13 3:10 PM
Morgz
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YousHerName - 
Morgz -

He did not contribute at all he just stumbled over weird stories without any facts Phone Post

I haven't listened to the most recent one he was on so I'll take your word for it.  My comment regarding him is just in general...his laugh cracks me, just about every time.

5/14/13 10:53 PM
Dugs95
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hansumboy -
Joe Rogan - 

Please get Dan Carlin back on and discuss ancient history with him!
This Phone Post 3.0
5/14/13 10:56 PM
Dugs95

Jesus KO'd stayrad -
sockeye -
I LOVE GSP -
CRMartin11 - 
Onikage - I just listened to the Redban podcast and loved this jem from Brian

"Do they even have horses in Africa? There probably is no animals there"

that quote right there is the reason why I despise redban. His stupidity is repulsing and frustrating to have to sit through.

agreed, he has the humor of a 3 year old.
Totally with you guys here! The guy is child, the shit he says is just not funny. It drove me to starts listening to other podcast like the Steve Austin Show and a couple of Paleo ones Phone Post 3.0
U sound awesome ! Paleo podcasts ! Wtf Phone Post 3.0
Thought was only one...seems like nice guy but trys to hard n when he's stoned he ain't funny Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 10:54 AM
Blowtorch19
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Madflavor makes an appearance on Joe's new show. He took Duncan with him to go find Sasquatch. Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 11:08 AM
WAR WANDY
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus KO'd stayrad -
Joe Rogan -

Joe you should get josh Barnett to bring Andy Williams and Keith Buckley from everytime I die on the Podcast, interesting dudes could tell some awesome tour stories, how the got together, plus maybe the chance of a couple tracks getting done on the acoustic Phone Post 3.0
Hell yeah dude VTFU Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 11:35 AM
jdindiana
372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just listened to the Bertcast for the first time. He had on Mac from The Chive. Think I'm sold Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 11:44 AM
cheesyfries
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D. Bolelli is my favorite guest Joe has had on so far. Dude is so interesting. And that Italian accent is sooooooo dreamy! Lmao Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 2:15 PM
TheHebrewHammer
428 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gotta love Daniel Bolelli, hus books are great as well Phone Post
5/15/13 5:02 PM
aces_taylor
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Dan Hardy episode has been my favorite "recent" podcast. Phone Post 3.0
5/17/13 4:35 AM
Broady
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buffer would be great, would be a good way to promote his book too.
5/17/13 5:05 AM
TheBoognish

Any more this week after Bert? Phone Post 3.0
5/17/13 7:07 AM
KidPittsburgh
1225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Doesn't look like it. Safe to assume with Joe's show there is going to be a lul in the action. Small price to pay, imo.

Though, with the SyFy connection now, Josh Gates would be a great guest--even if the guy is an attention whore (a bit)--I watch every show he's involved with.
5/17/13 9:29 AM
mizunopro
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Joe said there would likely be another podcast this weekend Phone Post 3.0
5/17/13 5:51 PM
Blowtorch19
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just listened to Joey Diaz on the Artie Lange show yesterday. It surprised me that Artie didn't know who he was. They grew up in the same area hanging around with the same kind of people and aren't far apart in age. When him and Artie started talking though they immediately got along. Phone Post 3.0
5/17/13 6:04 PM
TheGreatGodMARS
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rambo John J - 
KidPittsburgh - 
The Blizz -  Joe, let's be real here. You have to bring Goldie on. It's time. Phone Post

I second the motion.

3rd

4th
5/17/13 7:33 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
814 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alex Grey and Graham Hancock next week.

5/18/13 10:02 AM
Broady
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaronrodgers=GOAT -

Alex Grey and Graham Hancock next week.

Deep shit son. Phone Post
5/19/13 4:24 AM
Deepy
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get Stitch on there Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.