UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> We need an official Joe Rogan podcast thread

8/12/13 2:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Moist Gracie
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

forumnewb - Rogan says he doesnt floss.

Yuck.

You should give him some of your gluten-free, fair trade floss.
8/12/13 2:17 PM
waxwing slain
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fitzsimmons ep great - had a smile on my face the whole time.

I know so little about country music I had to google to see if Clint Fivins was a real name...
8/12/13 3:50 PM
aces_taylor
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

waxwing slain - Fitzsimmons ep great - had a smile on my face the whole time.

I know so little about country music I had to google to see if Clint Fivins was a real name...
What did you like? I thought it wasn't that good at all. Phone Post 3.0
8/12/13 3:51 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jim Norton today at 3 Phone Post
8/12/13 6:19 PM
TheBoognish
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Jim Norton today at 3 Phone Post
Oh fuck ya!!! Phone Post 3.0
8/13/13 9:33 AM
ArthurKnoqOut
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hansumboy - Dan Carlin is mad smart. Love it when he is on.

his podcast is my new favorite since I've been a history geek since I can remember...even before school haha. Unfortunately his old episodes you have to pay for but I may have to soon once I am done with all recent ones and I am almost done.
8/13/13 9:37 AM
ArthurKnoqOut
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KidPittsburgh - Dear Lord, Abby Martin's white American guilt is/was too much.

I totally skipped that podcast. Only a fool that doesn't understand RT's own agenda would ever take her, RT or anyone like them serious. Their entire purpose is to undermine the US. Putin pretty much said as much once on Russian TV (RTVi-independent station based overseas, since the Russian Federation owns all media companies within their borders).

I've never seen more amatuer programming than RT either. I remember those flatbush "riots" they were covering, it looked like they grabbed some random hipster who is living in Flatbush (retard) and interviewed them claiming she is a correspondent.

8/13/13 10:07 AM
garythekid
878 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArthurKnoqOut -

I totally skipped that podcast. Only a fool that doesn't understand RT's own agenda would ever take her, RT or anyone like them serious. Their entire purpose is to undermine the US. Putin pretty much said as much once on Russian TV (RTVi-independent station based overseas, since the Russian Federation owns all media companies within their borders).

I've never seen more amatuer programming than RT either. I remember those flatbush "riots" they were covering, it looked like they grabbed some random hipster who is living in Flatbush (retard) and interviewed them claiming she is a correspondent.

What Flatbush riots? How am I forgetting this? Phone Post 3.0
8/13/13 10:08 AM
garythekid
878 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garythekid -
ArthurKnoqOut -

Oh cause of that kid that got shot by police you mean? Phone Post 3.0
8/13/13 10:13 AM
ArthurKnoqOut

garythekid - 
ArthurKnoqOut -

because there WAS NO RIOTS, dude. they did this segment but in reality it was a bunch of angry people trying to "march" on the precinct there, cops set up roadblocks and barricades and some looters looted.

http://youtu.be/bSyzOaC--cg

wait until that retard starts talking "aww maaah gawddd i didn't even like knooooooooooow"

8/13/13 10:18 AM
KidPittsburgh
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArthurKnoqOut - 

Nailed it.
8/13/13 10:43 AM
Detachable Penis
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArthurKnoqOut -

I can see that but she did say its sad she has to work for them. Even though they have an agenda so does the mainstream and this is a way for some sort of balance. Phone Post 3.0
8/13/13 10:57 AM
ArthurKnoqOut

Detachable Penis - 
ArthurKnoqOut -

I can see that but she did say its sad she has to work for them. Even though they have an agenda so does the mainstream and this is a way for some sort of balance. Phone Post 3.0

No offense dude but WHAT?! She HAS to work for them? They kidnapped her family? She's an indentured servant?

There's no balance. CNN and FOX, two polar opposites, are beholden to CORPORATIONS; RT is beholden to a COUNTRY THAT HATES THE WESTERN WORLD. That's not a balance. You know what balance is? READING UP ON STUFF ON YOUR OWN.

Back to the first point, though. I've friends who are "journalists" and they don't work for any one agency. My friend Phil writes high-tech stuff for Forbes (op-eds mostly), and "geopolitics" for WSJ, HuffPost (who will take anyone pretty much), ToI, BBC, and Haaretz--he's all over the place. My buddy Cliff writes for NY Post, sports for the News, so one and so forth. Those two do that so they don't have to work for one conglomerate.

Amber Lyon does her own shit with her website and blog, right? Also, RT almost always misrepresents the events like the story I just mentioned with the "riots". They do the same thing with headlines alllll theeee tiiiiiiiime. Many people don't even watch news, they watch the headlines and the people at RT America know this so make them extra "negative" -- not to say that OTHER networks don't. Just illustrating the point.

Anyways, this, to me, is like listening to cara santa whatever talk about how "good" GMOs really are...
8/13/13 6:35 PM
Col Angus
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redban has been very quiet lately.

Best news in the rwuld?
8/13/13 6:58 PM
ArthurKnoqOut

I sort of miss his nonsense.
8/13/13 7:08 PM
Blowtorch19
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Col Angus - Redban has been very quiet lately.

Best news in the rwuld?
I listened to the latest episode of his Dysentery podcast. Redban was pretty drunk toward the end of it and said he couldn't prove it but he's pretty sure Brendan Walsh egged his house and car after Redban kicked him off of death squad a while back. Joe ended up calling in to calm him down a little. Isn't Walsh almost 40? Who the fuck eggs houses as an adult? Phone Post 3.0
8/13/13 9:13 PM
MoomBah
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uncle Creepy tonight!

8/13/13 9:23 PM
garythekid

Blowtorch19 - 

Best news in the rwuld?
I listened to the latest episode of his Dysentery podcast. Redban was pretty drunk toward the end of it and said he couldn't prove it but he's pretty sure Brendan Walsh egged his house and car after Redban kicked him off of death squad a while back. Joe ended up calling in to calm him down a little. Isn't Walsh almost 40? Who the fuck eggs houses as an adult? Phone Post 3.0

Lol I never listen to any of the deathsquad podcasts.  But kinda wanna listen to this one...

8/13/13 10:42 PM
Detachable Penis
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArthurKnoqOut -
Detachable Penis - 
ArthurKnoqOut -

No offense dude but WHAT?! She HAS to work for them? They kidnapped her family? She's an indentured servant?

There's no balance. CNN and FOX, two polar opposites, are beholden to CORPORATIONS; RT is beholden to a COUNTRY THAT HATES THE WESTERN WORLD. That's not a balance. You know what balance is? READING UP ON STUFF ON YOUR OWN.

Back to the first point, though. I've friends who are "journalists" and they don't work for any one agency. My friend Phil writes high-tech stuff for Forbes (op-eds mostly), and "geopolitics" for WSJ, HuffPost (who will take anyone pretty much), ToI, BBC, and Haaretz--he's all over the place. My buddy Cliff writes for NY Post, sports for the News, so one and so forth. Those two do that so they don't have to work for one conglomerate.

Amber Lyon does her own shit with her website and blog, right? Also, RT almost always misrepresents the events like the story I just mentioned with the "riots". They do the same thing with headlines alllll theeee tiiiiiiiime. Many people don't even watch news, they watch the headlines and the people at RT America know this so make them extra "negative" -- not to say that OTHER networks don't. Just illustrating the point.

Anyways, this, to me, is like listening to cara santa whatever talk about how "good" GMOs really are...
You skipped the podcast what the fuck do you know Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 12:35 AM
TheGreatGodMARS
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garythekid -
Blowtorch19 - 

Best news in the rwuld?

Lol I never listen to any of the deathsquad podcasts.  But kinda wanna listen to this one...

Whats up with this brendan walsh guy? I remember a Icehouse chronicles where Duncan and Redban were talking about him not being who he is on stage,and at first I thought it seemed like it was good natured ribbing but it slowly turned into them making him sound like a joke. Phone Post
8/14/13 6:54 AM
KidPittsburgh
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice UG shoutout in the new JRE with Uncle Creepy.
Made me chuckle out loud. Thanks, Joe & Ian. I really liked that one a lot.
8/14/13 6:55 AM
KidPittsburgh

And a shoutout about this thread too.

I see you Joe... ;)
8/14/13 6:56 AM
KidPittsburgh

8/14/13 9:42 AM
ArthurKnoqOut

Detachable Penis - 
ArthurKnoqOut -
Detachable Penis - 
ArthurKnoqOut -

You skipped the podcast what the fuck do you know Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I missed a podcast, WTF do I know? LMAO retard.
8/14/13 10:53 AM
Col Angus
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheGreatGodMARS - 
garythekid -
Blowtorch19 - 

Best news in the rwuld?

Whats up with this brendan walsh guy? I remember a Icehouse chronicles where Duncan and Redban were talking about him not being who he is on stage,and at first I thought it seemed like it was good natured ribbing but it slowly turned into them making him sound like a joke. Phone Post

That's interesting...I didn't hear that, but whenever I've heard Walsh on any podcast, I've felt like he was putting on an act. Like he thinks he's smarter than the people around him and pulling a fast one or something. Of course I don't know the guy, so I don't know for sure, but that is the impression I get.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.