UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> We need an official Joe Rogan podcast thread

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/13/13 10:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArthurKnoqOut
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Detachable Penis - 
ArthurKnoqOut -
KidPittsburgh - Dear Lord, Abby Martin's white American guilt is/was too much.

I totally skipped that podcast. Only a fool that doesn't understand RT's own agenda would ever take her, RT or anyone like them serious. Their entire purpose is to undermine the US. Putin pretty much said as much once on Russian TV (RTVi-independent station based overseas, since the Russian Federation owns all media companies within their borders).

I've never seen more amatuer programming than RT either. I remember those flatbush "riots" they were covering, it looked like they grabbed some random hipster who is living in Flatbush (retard) and interviewed them claiming she is a correspondent.

I can see that but she did say its sad she has to work for them. Even though they have an agenda so does the mainstream and this is a way for some sort of balance. Phone Post 3.0

No offense dude but WHAT?! She HAS to work for them? They kidnapped her family? She's an indentured servant?

There's no balance. CNN and FOX, two polar opposites, are beholden to CORPORATIONS; RT is beholden to a COUNTRY THAT HATES THE WESTERN WORLD. That's not a balance. You know what balance is? READING UP ON STUFF ON YOUR OWN.

Back to the first point, though. I've friends who are "journalists" and they don't work for any one agency. My friend Phil writes high-tech stuff for Forbes (op-eds mostly), and "geopolitics" for WSJ, HuffPost (who will take anyone pretty much), ToI, BBC, and Haaretz--he's all over the place. My buddy Cliff writes for NY Post, sports for the News, so one and so forth. Those two do that so they don't have to work for one conglomerate.

Amber Lyon does her own shit with her website and blog, right? Also, RT almost always misrepresents the events like the story I just mentioned with the "riots". They do the same thing with headlines alllll theeee tiiiiiiiime. Many people don't even watch news, they watch the headlines and the people at RT America know this so make them extra "negative" -- not to say that OTHER networks don't. Just illustrating the point.

Anyways, this, to me, is like listening to cara santa whatever talk about how "good" GMOs really are...
8/13/13 6:35 PM
Col Angus
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redban has been very quiet lately.

Best news in the rwuld?
8/13/13 6:58 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I sort of miss his nonsense.
8/13/13 7:08 PM
Blowtorch19
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Col Angus - Redban has been very quiet lately.

Best news in the rwuld?
I listened to the latest episode of his Dysentery podcast. Redban was pretty drunk toward the end of it and said he couldn't prove it but he's pretty sure Brendan Walsh egged his house and car after Redban kicked him off of death squad a while back. Joe ended up calling in to calm him down a little. Isn't Walsh almost 40? Who the fuck eggs houses as an adult? Phone Post 3.0
8/13/13 9:13 PM
MoomBah
470 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uncle Creepy tonight!

8/13/13 9:23 PM
garythekid
1167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blowtorch19 - 

Best news in the rwuld?
I listened to the latest episode of his Dysentery podcast. Redban was pretty drunk toward the end of it and said he couldn't prove it but he's pretty sure Brendan Walsh egged his house and car after Redban kicked him off of death squad a while back. Joe ended up calling in to calm him down a little. Isn't Walsh almost 40? Who the fuck eggs houses as an adult? Phone Post 3.0

Lol I never listen to any of the deathsquad podcasts.  But kinda wanna listen to this one...

8/13/13 10:42 PM
Detachable Penis
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArthurKnoqOut -
Detachable Penis - 
ArthurKnoqOut -

I totally skipped that podcast. Only a fool that doesn't understand RT's own agenda would ever take her, RT or anyone like them serious. Their entire purpose is to undermine the US. Putin pretty much said as much once on Russian TV (RTVi-independent station based overseas, since the Russian Federation owns all media companies within their borders).

I've never seen more amatuer programming than RT either. I remember those flatbush "riots" they were covering, it looked like they grabbed some random hipster who is living in Flatbush (retard) and interviewed them claiming she is a correspondent.

I can see that but she did say its sad she has to work for them. Even though they have an agenda so does the mainstream and this is a way for some sort of balance. Phone Post 3.0

No offense dude but WHAT?! She HAS to work for them? They kidnapped her family? She's an indentured servant?

There's no balance. CNN and FOX, two polar opposites, are beholden to CORPORATIONS; RT is beholden to a COUNTRY THAT HATES THE WESTERN WORLD. That's not a balance. You know what balance is? READING UP ON STUFF ON YOUR OWN.

Back to the first point, though. I've friends who are "journalists" and they don't work for any one agency. My friend Phil writes high-tech stuff for Forbes (op-eds mostly), and "geopolitics" for WSJ, HuffPost (who will take anyone pretty much), ToI, BBC, and Haaretz--he's all over the place. My buddy Cliff writes for NY Post, sports for the News, so one and so forth. Those two do that so they don't have to work for one conglomerate.

Amber Lyon does her own shit with her website and blog, right? Also, RT almost always misrepresents the events like the story I just mentioned with the "riots". They do the same thing with headlines alllll theeee tiiiiiiiime. Many people don't even watch news, they watch the headlines and the people at RT America know this so make them extra "negative" -- not to say that OTHER networks don't. Just illustrating the point.

Anyways, this, to me, is like listening to cara santa whatever talk about how "good" GMOs really are...
You skipped the podcast what the fuck do you know Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 12:35 AM
TheGreatGodMARS
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garythekid -
Blowtorch19 - 

Best news in the rwuld?

Lol I never listen to any of the deathsquad podcasts.  But kinda wanna listen to this one...

Whats up with this brendan walsh guy? I remember a Icehouse chronicles where Duncan and Redban were talking about him not being who he is on stage,and at first I thought it seemed like it was good natured ribbing but it slowly turned into them making him sound like a joke. Phone Post
8/14/13 6:54 AM
KidPittsburgh
1260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice UG shoutout in the new JRE with Uncle Creepy.
Made me chuckle out loud. Thanks, Joe & Ian. I really liked that one a lot.
8/14/13 6:55 AM
KidPittsburgh
1260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And a shoutout about this thread too.

I see you Joe... ;)
8/14/13 6:56 AM
KidPittsburgh

8/14/13 9:42 AM
ArthurKnoqOut

Detachable Penis - 
ArthurKnoqOut -
Detachable Penis - 
ArthurKnoqOut -

You skipped the podcast what the fuck do you know Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I missed a podcast, WTF do I know? LMAO retard.
8/14/13 10:53 AM
Col Angus
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheGreatGodMARS - 
garythekid -
Blowtorch19 - 

Best news in the rwuld?

Whats up with this brendan walsh guy? I remember a Icehouse chronicles where Duncan and Redban were talking about him not being who he is on stage,and at first I thought it seemed like it was good natured ribbing but it slowly turned into them making him sound like a joke. Phone Post

That's interesting...I didn't hear that, but whenever I've heard Walsh on any podcast, I've felt like he was putting on an act. Like he thinks he's smarter than the people around him and pulling a fast one or something. Of course I don't know the guy, so I don't know for sure, but that is the impression I get.
8/14/13 11:07 AM
Flexo
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unkie creep sounds like a good one. Still gotta finish Dan Carlin. Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 3:30 PM
mizunopro
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really enjoying this podcast with Uncle Creepy. Love the shout out to the UG Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 4:25 PM
LittleKang
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did they really waste like 30 minutes on starcraft during the duncan trussell podcast...... Phone Post
8/14/13 7:52 PM
sockeye
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks to Rogan and Creepy for keeping me company during my boring drive from LA to San Diego.
Awesome Creepy realized he was a cunt in his younger years and now is a better person. Much luck to him!!! Made me a bigger fan Phone Post 3.0
8/14/13 8:04 PM
rustyshakleford
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LittleKang - Did they really waste like 30 minutes on starcraft during the duncan trussell podcast...... Phone Post
They did, it was kind of hard to sit through, but it was a great pod cast overall . Phone Post 3.0
8/15/13 3:19 AM
GIBB0
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone posted an extract of this on reddit where this former Bulletproof employee reveals their bad research.

http://impruvism.com/why-i-created-impruvism/

I can't post the extract off my phone but it start when this guy is talking about being 16 and being hired by a "health website" to research and write for them. Phone Post 3.0
8/15/13 3:26 AM
MushroomHead
361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I havent tuned since Bobcat back in early June. Looking at the podcasts since then, I've only downloaded the Dan Carlin, Duncan Trusell and Uncle Creepy podcasts. None of the others stuck out as sounding interesting, but figured I'd see if anyone of you thought any others since Bobcat were particularly strong podcasts.

I actually did listen to the Marc Maron one but lost interest pretty quick. Stand up comedy is one of my true loves in life, but "comedians talking to comedians" podcasts have overall grown stale to me. Phone Post
8/15/13 3:29 AM
GIBB0
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's questionable that Onnit continues to sell and promote the bulletproof products. They are supplied by a con artist.

But then again the company is run by a rubber vagina salesmen who tried to make a nail polish company for men then thought he'd enter the unregulated world of "brain supplements" with no credentials. Oh and change his name to Aubrey.

I think I'd trust him with my money... Phone Post 3.0
8/15/13 9:18 AM
smartin
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After the mention of the crazy fat guy swimming the amazon, I remembered Mike Horn. In this doc he swims the Amazon, after hiking 400 miles to it's source with a broken knee, as a warmup. I would love to here this guy on the show. He's made out of better raw materials than the rest of humanity.
8/15/13 9:51 AM
ArthurKnoqOut

GIBB0 - It's questionable that Onnit continues to sell and promote the bulletproof products. They are supplied by a con artist.

But then again the company is run by a rubber vagina salesmen who tried to make a nail polish company for men then thought he'd enter the unregulated world of "brain supplements" with no credentials. Oh and change his name to Aubrey.

I think I'd trust him with my money... Phone Post 3.0

Earlier in the thread myself and others have written some strong critiques of his bullshit...

but just like his reddit AMA all assberry has to say is "I give away a ton of 'free' shit on my site (meaning content)" so I am not after money LOL
8/15/13 10:09 AM
Detachable Penis
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't want to talk shit about joe or supplements but.....

He mentioned being on 2ml of test (didn't mention the mgs) and I think 100iu's of growth early on in the Ian McCall podcast. I have absolutely no problem with people injecting this stuff but it should be noted there are NO SUPPLEMENTS that will EVER give you the same results as these drugs. These drugs are basically the fountain of youth and it should be taken into account when he recommends supplements or gives health advice. It's just the bulletproof coffee guy not mentioning he takes speed every day while pushing his products.

Ok no more shit talking. Loved the Ian McCall podcast and loved how much you guys spoke about MMA. Phone Post 3.0
8/15/13 10:15 PM
xsrg95
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ha Ari Shaffir made it to WORLDSTAR

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.