UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> We need an official Joe Rogan podcast thread

11/21/13 3:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Invisible Lats Syndrome
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KidPittsburgh - Im the only OGer who likes Callen.

I enjoy listening to him and Joe and banter.
11/21/13 6:06 PM
jdindiana
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Invisible Lats Syndrome -

I like him on the fighter and the kid. Not on JRE for some reason. Maybe bc it's a longer podcast and Big Brown keeps him in line more than Hogan Phone Post 3.0
11/21/13 6:24 PM
forumnewb

Invisible Lats Syndrome - 

i love callen when he's in comedy mode.

anything else, he sounds like a complete moron pulling shit out of his ass, because he is.
11/21/13 7:08 PM
Hizzay
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cant wait to listen to this now haha

11/21/13 7:12 PM
garythekid
1146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I legitimately don't understand how you guys keep up to date on the episodes. They're so long. Phone Post 3.0
11/21/13 8:06 PM
Surprise me...
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garythekid - I legitimately don't understand how you guys keep up to date on the episodes. They're so long. Phone Post 3.0
I listen to them and other podcasts on my 8 sometimes 12 hr shifts Phone Post 3.0
11/21/13 8:46 PM
jdindiana
410 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Surprise me... -
garythekid - I legitimately don't understand how you guys keep up to date on the episodes. They're so long. Phone Post 3.0
I listen to them and other podcasts on my 8 sometimes 12 hr shifts Phone Post 3.0
This. Podcasts get me thru the work day Phone Post 3.0
11/21/13 9:13 PM
Chimp vision
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm gunna have to issue a hatecha bro to Bryan Callen. Phone Post 3.0
11/21/13 9:44 PM
aces_taylor
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Exactly. I can knockout about 6-8 hours a day of podcasts at work. Phone Post 3.0
11/21/13 10:13 PM
kosmo777
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

forumnewb - 
Invisible Lats Syndrome - 

i love callen when he's in comedy mode.

anything else, he sounds like a complete moron pulling shit out of his ass, because he is.

I know this thread is about the JRE but Bill Burr is on Callens latest podcast for those Burr and Callen fans.

11/21/13 10:16 PM
Lt. Iceman Kazansky
448 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Callen is the man, stop hating yo.

11/21/13 10:25 PM
Invisible Lats Syndrome

garythekid - I legitimately don't understand how you guys keep up to date on the episodes. They're so long. Phone Post 3.0

I listen to it at work and while running or lifting.

Also I skip all the ones that are just some arseclown trying to sell people on bullshit like psychedelics, nootropics and libertarianism.
11/21/13 10:38 PM
garythekid
1146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I listen while running it lifting too. And commuting (public transportation). But not at work. I guess that's the main difference. Phone Post 3.0
11/22/13 5:53 AM
TheGreatGodMARS
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any of you fellow Your moms house listeners check out the winnipeg bombing episode?

Holy shit was listening to that so awkward. Phone Post
11/22/13 7:09 AM
Blowtorch19
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was trying to watch "Getting Doug With High" on YouTube and I noticed that Brody Stevens also has a podcast on the VPN network and his first guest was Redban. It was the first time I had ever seen him in decent lighting and I couldn't help but to notice that his teeth are horrendous. It looks like he brushes them with shit every night and then dyes them brown. Phone Post 3.0
11/24/13 3:55 PM
Surprise me...
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheGreatGodMARS - Any of you fellow Your moms house listeners check out the winnipeg bombing episode?

Holy shit was listening to that so awkward. Phone Post
Fuck yea it was....if I was there id feel really bad.

They asked if we should bring the black guy out...I said no, you want more of me

I saw him in Baltimore a few months ago. Didn't disappoint Phone Post 3.0
11/25/13 12:12 PM
Col Angus
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, I heard Redban on another podcast recently, and this dude is starting to come across like an early-stage Troy Duffy.

11/26/13 12:34 AM
The Blizz
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blowtorch19 - I was trying to watch "Getting Doug With High" on YouTube and I noticed that Brody Stevens also has a podcast on the VPN network and his first guest was Redban. It was the first time I had ever seen him in decent lighting and I couldn't help but to notice that his teeth are horrendous. It looks like he brushes them with shit every night and then dyes them brown. Phone Post 3.0
GOOD GOD. watching this now & his teefs are jacked. Phone Post 3.0
11/26/13 1:14 AM
someonestolemysocks
533 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At least callen wasn't slobbering on joes cock like usual. "I literally never laughed harder than listening to your bit about ___" 2 minutes later "I never heard anything as funny when you said _____" Phone Post 3.0
11/26/13 3:41 AM
TheBulk
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard him on Alison Rosen today all you Brian haters will have a lot of material on that podcast . They said in the beginning of the podcast that he co hosts jre ! I lol'd at that Phone Post 3.0
11/26/13 5:29 AM
caelrad

. Phone Post 3.0
11/26/13 12:00 PM
Chimp vision
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I miss redban on the jre. He always kept joe in check. Now the podcast has gotten so serious, talking about politics and foreign policy. I hope they go back to dick jokes and Olive Garden plugs. Phone Post 3.0
11/26/13 12:30 PM
Col Angus
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Indeed.

Here are some other gems. (Not exact quotes)

In high school he hung out with mostly hot chicks...because he was funny and good looking.

He is one of the "most busiest guys in the wruld."

He started Deathsquad to help his friends, and funds it via his very successful kitty T-shirt line.

All of the bragging led me to think he may be a'trolling...Not sure.
11/26/13 9:03 PM
Onikage

Jeez, I had to stop listening to Ana Kasparian. Seems like a nice girl, but it's hard to listen to people sitting up front on the PC train- saying that dude's Mr. T Halloween costume was incredibly offensive. Give me a break. I love how she's like "Back when I was 20, I was an idiot." Bitch, you're 24, that was last week.

That chubby guy on TYT might be the most unintelligent newsman of all time. whenever I accidentally click on their clips my brain boils in my head.
11/26/13 9:58 PM
aces_taylor
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know why, but I actually liked the Ana Kasparian podcast. Maybe because it was totally different than most. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.