UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> We need an official Joe Rogan podcast thread

11/15/13 12:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Surprise me...
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Surprise me... -
someonestolemysocks -
Surprise me... -
garythekid - Commander Hadfield might be the greatest hour in JRE history. Now on to the Brian fiasco... Phone Post 3.0
I really hope he comes back on after his book tour and does another 2 Phone Post 3.0
Awesome, downloading tonight for my commute tomorrow, what did they discuss? Phone Post 3.0
Fuckin space man

The affects it has on the body, the amazing view...I enjoyed it greatly Phone Post 3.0
and MARS Phone Post 3.0
11/15/13 12:31 AM
Surprise me...
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cold shoulder - Probably a retarded question but how/where do you download them? Phone Post
iTunes

Or go to joerogan.net and watch them Phone Post 3.0
11/15/13 12:46 AM
TheGreatGodMARS
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Surprise me... -
Surprise me... -
someonestolemysocks -
Surprise me... -
garythekid - Commander Hadfield might be the greatest hour in JRE history. Now on to the Brian fiasco... Phone Post 3.0
I really hope he comes back on after his book tour and does another 2 Phone Post 3.0
Awesome, downloading tonight for my commute tomorrow, what did they discuss? Phone Post 3.0
Fuckin space man

The affects it has on the body, the amazing view...I enjoyed it greatly Phone Post 3.0
and MARS Phone Post 3.0
Yes? Phone Post
11/15/13 1:37 AM
MoomBah
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cold shoulder - Probably a retarded question but how/where do you download them? Phone Post
Download Pocket Casts on Android. All the episodes and other podcasts free to stream or download. Phone Post 3.0
11/15/13 2:05 AM
JustPeed
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rogan should just kick redban off the podcast. You know that everyone quietly dislikes him in Rogans inner circle. Its very apparent Eddie Bravo doesn't like him.

Look at everyone who left Deathsquad to continue their podcast by themselves so they don't have redfag chiming in or uploading the podcasts late and under the dethsquad name as apposedd to individually.

go back to Ohio redban, you suck. Phone Post
11/15/13 6:13 AM
jacobk
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subd Phone Post
11/15/13 7:08 AM
Jored1990
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustPeed - Rogan should just kick redban off the podcast. You know that everyone quietly dislikes him in Rogans inner circle. Its very apparent Eddie Bravo doesn't like him.

Look at everyone who left Deathsquad to continue their podcast by themselves so they don't have redfag chiming in or uploading the podcasts late and under the dethsquad name as apposedd to individually.

I remember thinking that after the first podcast callen was on, there was a part in the podcast when joe left the room and there was an awkward silence for awhile and when redban started talking to him bryan callen seemed really disinterested Phone Post 3.0
11/15/13 7:09 AM
KidPittsburgh
1080 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Imagine getting the nod to be a guest on the JRE, potentially your 'big break', and it happens to be the Joe/Redban meltdown... talk about a Bad Luck Brian meme.
11/15/13 7:09 AM
Jored1990
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ I meant that some of rogans friends disliked redban, not that he should be fired. Phone Post 3.0
11/15/13 7:52 AM
Surprise me...

I just listened to a Kill Tony episode and it's basically a panel of comics 4-5 and they listen to 10 new comics do a minutes set then critique them and or compliment them.

Yesterday they had Doug benson, Marc Maron, tony and REDBAN?!?

He's actually giving people advice. I almost couldn't listen to that podcast cause of the dumb shit he chimes in with

He needs to leave podcasts along and stay behind the god damn camera Phone Post 3.0
11/15/13 10:00 AM
garythekid
865 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian meltdown was not half as bad as RSS feeds or the Duncan Trussell shit. I expected more tbh... Phone Post 3.0
11/15/13 10:22 AM
Clichy
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustPeed - Rogan should just kick redban off the podcast. You know that everyone quietly dislikes him in Rogans inner circle. Its very apparent Eddie Bravo doesn't like him.

Quietly dislikes him? He has been on all of the podcasts since they left him. Listen to Church of What's Happening now live from the Ice House and tell me Joey doesn't like him. He has done stand up shows with a lot of the guys without Rogan also. It seems you are projecting your dislike for him on other people.
11/15/13 10:35 AM
forumnewb
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Graham hancock was awesome again.

I wish he was on every week.
11/15/13 10:39 AM
Zed Wayne Zed
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/15/13 10:40 AM
Chris Hadfield on the JRE is the greatest moment they'll ever have.<br /><br />Chris not only makes me extremely proud to be a Canadian boy, but to be a member of the great planet.<br /><br />Wow, what a fucking mind-expander.
11/15/13 10:41 AM
Zed Wayne Zed
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris Hadfield on the JRE is the greatest moment they'll ever have.

Chris not only makes me extremely proud to be a Canadian boy, but to be a member of the great planet.

Wow, what a fucking mind-expander.
11/15/13 11:00 AM
Don_Dada
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/15/13 11:00 AM
forumnewb - Graham hancock was awesome again.

I wish he was on every week.

First episode in a long time that i've listened to from beginning to end. Really enjoyed that one. 

11/15/13 1:28 PM
TheBoognish
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garythekid - Brian meltdown was not half as bad as RSS feeds or the Duncan Trussell shit. I expected more tbh... Phone Post 3.0
What's this RSS feeds? Phone Post 3.0
11/15/13 1:47 PM
Col Angus
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Redban meltdown with Burr
11/15/13 1:59 PM
Jored1990

TheBoognish -
garythekid - Brian meltdown was not half as bad as RSS feeds or the Duncan Trussell shit. I expected more tbh... Phone Post 3.0
What's this RSS feeds? Phone Post 3.0
I posted the video 3/4 pages back Phone Post 3.0
11/15/13 5:22 PM
Onikage
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garythekid - Brian meltdown was not half as bad as RSS feeds or the Duncan Trussell shit. I expected more tbh... Phone Post 3.0

Are you guys forgetting about him tearing up with Ari over him not paying comics a while back? That was the worst.

I like Brian just fine, but dude argues like a black person on Maury. He just says the same fucking stupid point over and over and pays no attention to anyone's responses. I think he's "slow" or has at least fried his brain. He trips over his words like I did when I was 13yo, but he's 40...
11/15/13 10:41 PM
garythekid
865 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Onikage -
garythekid - Brian meltdown was not half as bad as RSS feeds or the Duncan Trussell shit. I expected more tbh... Phone Post 3.0

Are you guys forgetting about him tearing up with Ari over him not paying comics a while back? That was the worst.

I like Brian just fine, but dude argues like a black person on Maury. He just says the same fucking stupid point over and over and pays no attention to anyone's responses. I think he's "slow" or has at least fried his brain. He trips over his words like I did when I was 13yo, but he's 40...
Wasn't that the same thing as the "Duncan Trussell shit" as I so called it? Phone Post 3.0
11/15/13 10:56 PM
Onikage
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mightve been, my bad Phone Post
11/15/13 11:32 PM
someonestolemysocks
337 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zed Wayne Zed - Chris Hadfield on the JRE is the greatest moment they'll ever have.

Chris not only makes me extremely proud to be a Canadian boy, but to be a member of the great planet.

Wow, what a fucking mind-expander.
This, I kept noticing rogan just responding with genuine aww saying "wooow" and I thought it was awesome because I was thinking the same thing. Phone Post 3.0
11/17/13 9:39 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Commander Chris Hadfield episode was bonkers!!!
11/18/13 5:12 PM
sockeye
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone with twitter know what time is Lil' Heathen today? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.