UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> We need an official Joe Rogan podcast thread

9/12/11 4:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Randy Marsh
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrockbackMountain - LOL randy you beat me by two minutes.

lolololol Yay!!! I would be super funny and a big draw!
9/12/11 4:55 PM
Randy Marsh
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/12/11 4:57 PM
9/12/11 4:55 PM
Ghost of Retard
725 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/12/11 5:05 PM
Randy Marsh - 
BrockbackMountain - LOL randy you beat me by two minutes.

lolololol Yay!!! I would be super funny and a big draw!
I will be doing it nude.

9/12/11 4:59 PM
Spoonie Luv
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randy Marsh -
ceiling_cat - I really want him to pick a cool guy off his forum or this forum and fly him out to be on the podcast.
Retard and I are going to be on Rogan's podcast in late October... Yay!

ur joking right? That's gonna be epic Phone Post
9/12/11 5:04 PM
MMAfan55
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How could I forgot

Eddie Bravo= one of the best guests ever because they talk MMA a lot Phone Post
9/12/11 5:04 PM
MMAfan55
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAfan55 - How could I forgot

Eddie Bravo= one of the best guests ever because they talk MMA a lot Phone Post
*forget Phone Post
9/12/11 5:26 PM
Rogans secret stash
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Favorites are Joey Diaz, Kevin Smith and of course The Machine! Bert's laugh is the best. That shit cracks me up. He should bring chocolate al on the podcast. Phone Post
9/12/11 5:32 PM
BrockbackMountain
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/12/11 5:33 PM
Kevin Smith was difficult to listen to because of his accent he turns a lot of T's into D sounds.

Dere instead of there, Deh instead of the, makes him sound like a fucking idiot.
9/12/11 5:36 PM
Hizzay
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just watching Rogans new podcast now with Anthony Bourdain....I ve never seen or heard of this guy before.

He seriously looks/reminds me of the most "interesting man in the world"
9/12/11 5:40 PM
CaptainAmerica30
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love this podcast, the Bas Rutten one was some of the coolest stuff I have ever heard. That being said Rogan drives me crazy sometimes, a lot of the things he says are either somewhat incorrect or downright wrong. I really dig his views on things, but it makes me nuts when he says crazy shit thats wrong. Wish I could call in sometimes and let him know haha.
9/12/11 5:43 PM
BrockbackMountain
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CaptainAmerica30 - I love this podcast, the Bas Rutten one was some of the coolest stuff I have ever heard. That being said Rogan drives me crazy sometimes, a lot of the things he says are either somewhat incorrect or downright wrong. I really dig his views on things, but it makes me nuts when he says crazy shit thats wrong. Wish I could call in sometimes and let him know haha.

If you listen live you cant tweet him and sometimes he responds.
9/12/11 5:45 PM
Tractor
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz, kevin smith, bill burr, charlie murphy, nick swardson, neal beennahn(sp?) and the voice were/are my favorites.

Seth rogan Phone Post
9/12/11 5:47 PM
Tractor
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seth rogan would be sweet
Also.....
Pat berry
Alan belcher
Katt williams Phone Post
9/12/11 8:29 PM
Tesla666

Filthy Tom Lawlor needs to get on this.
9/12/11 9:17 PM
JediJitsu
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrockbackMountain - Kevin Smith was difficult to listen to because of his accent he turns a lot of T's into D sounds.

Dere instead of there, Deh instead of the, makes him sound like a fucking idiot.
Really?? I though he was great. The asshole fissure topic and his "craning his ass open" had me loling for awhile. "You need to go outside and smell a flower bro". -Duncan T. Phone Post
9/12/11 9:48 PM
Tesla666

I thought K.Smith was legit and had alot of interesting/funny things to say.
9/12/11 9:57 PM
JediJitsu
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tesla666 -  I thought K.Smith was legit and had alot of interesting/funny things to say.
What up Seth!? Phone Post
9/13/11 10:20 AM
Tesla666

Not much man! How about you? Is the force still strong with you? Phone Post
9/13/11 2:35 PM
Hansumboy

Edited: 09/13/11 2:35 PM
lol, Rogan said some dumb shit on the latest episode with Bourdain. He thought European countries like France and Italy were small and only had a population of "a couple of million". Maybe he should spend less time doing research on retarded conspiracy theories and more on things that actually matter.
9/13/11 11:06 PM
Joe Rogan
1122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hansumboy - lol, Rogan said some dumb shit on the latest episode with Bourdain. He thought European countries like France and Italy were small and only had a population of "a couple of million". Maybe he should spend less time doing research on retarded conspiracy theories and more on things that actually matter.

No I didn't, dummy. I asked him how many, and I said a few million? I was hoping he had an answer since he travels there frequently, but he didn't. I never said that I knew how many people were there.
9/13/11 11:42 PM
KingOfFighters

I figured rogan was talking about eastern europe, old soviet satelites that do have small populations, he never specifically said a certain country had a few million population

Joe Rogan - 
Hansumboy - lol, Rogan said some dumb shit on the latest episode with Bourdain. He thought European countries like France and Italy were small and only had a population of "a couple of million". Maybe he should spend less time doing research on retarded conspiracy theories and more on things that actually matter.

No I didn't, dummy. I asked him how many, and I said a few million? I was hoping he had an answer since he travels there frequently, but he didn't. I never said that I knew how many people were there.

9/13/11 11:54 PM
MMAfan55

Joe Rogan -

Thanks for coming on Joe.

This thread was meant to be a positive conversation about the podcast, not dumbasses talking shit about you.

Haters gonna hate Phone Post
9/14/11 12:31 AM
Spoonie Luv

Joe get that paper son!!!!! Phone Post
9/14/11 4:16 AM
Sebastiaan

The JRE is entertaining and informative. Would be cool to have a few mma podcasts. I really liked the podcasts with bravo/mayhem/rutten.
9/14/11 7:56 AM
Andyj45

On the off chance that Joe is reading this I would just like to say a massive thanks for providing these podcasts.

I am seriously into them, and my buddies are starting to watch too.

You guys do an awesome job, I hope you continue to enjoy making them.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.