UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> We need an official Joe Rogan podcast thread

9/30/11 5:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CaptainAmerica30
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thoughts on Mayhem as a guest? Phone Post
10/11/11 5:15 PM
Andyj45
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ok just seen the most recent one.

with the The machine bery Kreisher again, it was awesome as usual.

Awesome bit in the middle when joe totally rips on bryan for a shitty story, very akward to watch lol.

Fuck you joe, chill out :)
10/11/11 6:56 PM
TruthHurtsDonut

I feel like he shits on Brian alot. Even when he has a valid point or story, Joe shuts him down. I think Joe takes his podcast too seriously. Phone Post
10/11/11 7:08 PM
cottonzway
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LEAVE REDBAN ALONE!
10/11/11 7:13 PM
BarkLikeADog

Bert is one of my favorite guests.
10/11/11 8:08 PM
The Kangaroo
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bert is awesome on all podcasts. He's been on Mohr Stories twice and Your Moms House (or something like that) and killed. 
10/11/11 8:11 PM
The Kangaroo
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

brian should be behind the scenes, not in front of a camera or mic. dude is bizarre and very very rarely adds anything to the show of note. he is a creepy retard manchild imo
10/11/11 8:30 PM
garythekid
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

'scribed Phone Post
10/11/11 9:19 PM
drand2
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Kangaroo - brian should be behind the scenes, not in front of a camera or mic. dude is bizarre and very very rarely adds anything to the show of note. he is a creepy retard manchild imo
Agree. He's usually staring off into the computer. Funny when Joe rips him though. Oh Brian. Phone Post
10/11/11 9:21 PM
garythekid
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to see ralphie may come back on. Dude is entertaining IMO. Phone Post
10/11/11 9:43 PM
TexasBadAss
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joes at his best when he gets guys like Graham Hancock and Tim Ferris on his show. Hope he keeps mixing in intellectual guys every few podcast. Really takes him and his show to another level.
10/11/11 9:53 PM
roperninja
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
10/11/11 9:59 PM
Blowtorch19
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea I think Redban was to stoned or something yesterday. He was being extra creepy. It was kinda surprising cause he was really funny last time Bert was on. Phone Post
10/11/11 10:05 PM
garythekid

*smokes some oxycontin* Phone Post
10/11/11 10:12 PM
bigD13B
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
10/12/11 1:03 AM
ceiling_cat
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that part where he shit on brian was hard to listen to.  I usually love the Machine podcasts, but this was one the worst JREs I've heard.  Leave Brian Alone.  he brings something unique to the podcast and I don't want him to get pushed out.  

The all time worst JRE ever was Michael Schiavello.  I turned that one off half way through his fake cool story bros.  
10/12/11 1:49 AM
Spoonie Luv

Man, I think most of the time Joe is a little too hard on Brian. Brian usually says one or two things at random that totally crack me up and break up the monotony of the podcast. I will admit though, Brian was extra weird this week even on his drunk cast with his GF there was a part that was super annoying really unfunny and embarrassing to listen too. Joe was right to call him out this week but I do think the majority of the time he doesn't even give Brian a chance. You can see the change in his body language immediately when Brian begins to speak and is immediately skeptical. In the Kreisher podcast it's funny because a while after he called Brian out it's obvious he felt guilty about it and specifically asks Brian's opinion on a subject. Phone Post
10/12/11 8:21 AM
TruthHurtsDonut

ceiling_cat -  that part where he shit on brian was hard to listen to.  I usually love the Machine podcasts, but this was one the worst JREs I've heard.  Leave Brian Alone.  he brings something unique to the podcast and I don't want him to get pushed out.  

The all time worst JRE ever was Michael Schiavello.  I turned that one off half way through his fake cool story bros.  
This. Schiavello was the worst. Just stories about how much of a ladies man he was and him bashing women. Dudes a pig. Phone Post
10/12/11 8:24 AM
crazydave
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/12/11 8:59 AM
cottonzway - LEAVE REDBAN ALONE!

I think redban was just drunk ... some of Joes stories are worse than redbans.  I'll rather take a redban story over a Joe story that he has mentioned twenty times.

10/12/11 8:40 AM
Trejo
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll admit I'm not the biggest fan of Redban but every once in a while he'll make a decent conversation or funny interjection. Regardless, the shit he kept pulling was legit annoying. We all know that's what Redban does but its was just so much more evident in this podcast that your realised how awful his random interjections can be.

Even though I wasn't cool with the way Redban was acting, I think Rogan came off a bit harsh. I've been notcing with the more recent podcasts that Rogan's real quick to pull Redban on his crap and seems to have less tolerance for it. What's weird is that Bert is one of the guests that Joe has where it would seem alright for randomness that Redban brings but Rogan wasn't having any of it.
10/12/11 8:50 AM
MezcalMan

the Podcast with Bourdain was fucking awesome... I loved that entire show
10/12/11 9:08 AM
Juggaloey
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub'd Phone Post
10/12/11 9:15 AM
BrockbackMountain
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TexasBadAss - Joes at his best when he gets guys like Graham Hancock and Tim Ferris on his show. Hope he keeps mixing in intellectual guys every few podcast. Really takes him and his show to another level.

This.

As far as people saying rogan was harsh, i think its just a matter of keeping in mind that 500,000 people or something listen to this and an inside joke like Ranato larange from 10th planet or Redban being extra stupid is not appealing.

He is just trying to have like some quality control.
10/12/11 9:25 AM
Spoonie Luv

^^Yeah but I think there are better ways to handle the situation. He's making himself seems a little douchy and intolerant. 
10/12/11 9:57 AM
The Kangaroo

Trejo - I'll admit I'm not the biggest fan of Redban but every once in a while he'll make a decent conversation or funny interjection. Regardless, the shit he kept pulling was legit annoying. We all know that's what Redban does but its was just so much more evident in this podcast that your realised how awful his random interjections can be.

Even though I wasn't cool with the way Redban was acting, I think Rogan came off a bit harsh. I've been notcing with the more recent podcasts that Rogan's real quick to pull Redban on his crap and seems to have less tolerance for it. What's weird is that Bert is one of the guests that Joe has where it would seem alright for randomness that Redban brings but Rogan wasn't having any of it.

There is something wrong with the kid. Joe is harsh on him, one would guess, because he sees the podcast is really taking off, and he doesnt want it ruined with the bizarre retarded thoughts Brian has. Its not just that he has these stories and random ideas, its that he more often than not ruins the flow of good conversations to injerject these stories. 

Ill admit, once in a while he does crack a good one-liner, but that is the exception, not the rule. Dude is a creeper. 

Joe will be best served getting him away from the camera and mic. Joe may need him to help with the technical side of things, but the show has outgrown him as a major player. He is just not a funny or interesting guy. And, when Joe does have a big guest like Bordain, Brian becomes a liability. You are almost waiting for him to have that "cringe" moment where he embarrasses everyone. The best thing that happened with the Hancock episode was having Duncan as the third man! I vote for Duncan to be the new permanent third man of the show! 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.