UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> We need an official Joe Rogan podcast thread

10/12/11 10:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
crazydave
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The weirdness and the akwardness makes it great sometimes.  Its real.  There is ups and downs. 
10/12/11 11:34 AM
Randy Marsh
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/12/11 11:34 AM
Rogan seemed like he was a bit of a grumpy goose on this podcast. He was probably still tired from Houston or something. I am a Redban fan for sure but wish he would supress his feelings for how much he loves Apple. Phone nerds of any kind are annoying. I love all of the JREs but this one did have a weird vibe to it. Yay!

8-) 
10/12/11 11:35 AM
Randy Marsh
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love Bert Kreischer btw...

8-)
10/12/11 11:37 AM
The Kangaroo
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont know whether to refer to Bert as The Machine or The Flying Dildo now...
10/12/11 11:39 AM
Randy Marsh

The Kangaroo -  I dont know whether to refer to Bert as The Machine or The Flying Dildo now...

Flying Dildo Machine imho... 8-(
10/12/11 11:57 AM
OGChubbyChaser
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's only one guest I want on JRE: Artie Lange.
10/12/11 12:08 PM
cottonzway
780 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel bad for Redban. So many people hate him, it's unreal. Without him the show would have never gotten off the ground. I mock him too sometimes, but I don't hate him.

BTW, if there is going to be another perma-guest it should be Joey Diaz, cocksuckas! SCIENCE!
10/12/11 12:18 PM
forumnewb
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/12/11 1:12 PM
cottonzway - I feel bad for Redban. Without him the show would have never gotten off the ground.

lol.

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to record audio to a computer and upload it on the interwebs.

redban is a manboy and doesn't really need to open his mouth.

but i don't hate the guy. listening to joe educate redban on this most recent podcast was fuckin hilarious. i was laughing louder than bert.

redban is good for the show. he's good for rogan. rogan needs him for his technical skills. and redban needs rogan to keep him from going full manboy retard.   
10/12/11 12:33 PM
Ghost of Retard
737 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Redban is a very important part of the podcast and makes it what it is.

I crack up everytime Joe gets a little crabby with him.

I actually enjoy him some of the time as well.
10/12/11 12:55 PM
The Kangaroo
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People drastically overstate Redbans "tech" skills. This isnt 1995 anymore, millions of normal people record audio/video and post it to the net. One assumes Brian does the website as well, but its a very basic WordPress site. He isnt doing complex coding. As far as I can tell Redban is actually best doing video editing, which has nothing to do with the actual podcast. Further, even if you assumed the show was a highly technical production, that doesnt mean the tech guy should be an on-air personality. 

Im not saying the dude shouldnt be involved with the show, just that he shouldnt have a camera and mic on him. He derails the conversation and flow of the show at least once or twice an episode. Plus, he does other podcasts, so anyone that wants to listen to him can find him on other shows. 

Joe should rotate third-man duties imo
10/12/11 1:14 PM
forumnewb

The Kangaroo - People drastically overstate Redbans "tech" skills. This isnt 1995 anymore, millions of normal people record audio/video and post it to the net. One assumes Brian does the website as well, but its a very basic WordPress site. He isnt doing complex coding. As far as I can tell Redban is actually best doing video editing, which has nothing to do with the actual podcast. Further, even if you assumed the show was a highly technical production, that doesnt mean the tech guy should be an on-air personality. 

Im not saying the dude shouldnt be involved with the show, just that he shouldnt have a camera and mic on him. He derails the conversation and flow of the show at least once or twice an episode. Plus, he does other podcasts, so anyone that wants to listen to him can find him on other shows. 

Joe should rotate third-man duties imo

i concur.
10/12/11 1:29 PM
Randy Marsh

I wish they would get Jay Mohr on the podcast but I don't think it will happen because he and Redban had a beef at one point. I wish they would just squash it as they say....................
10/12/11 1:45 PM
The Kangaroo

Edited: 10/12/11 1:46 PM
Randy Marsh -  I wish they would get Jay Mohr on the podcast but I don't think it will happen because he and Redban had a beef at one point. I wish they would just squash it as they say....................

Joe could go do his podcast Mohr Stories and bypass Redban altogether. I waiver on Mohr Stories though. It can be very funny depending on the guest, but Jay Mohr is seriously up his own ass. I liked the Kevin Nealon episode, because he basically talked shit about Jays obsession with the brief time he was on the show. I can see Mohr Stories flaming out. He's told the best stories he has. I find his wife as entertaining as him on the show. 

Id like to see Bill Burr back on JRE, but who knows if he and Redban can coexist after their flameout. 

Redban having flame wars with people like Burr and Mohr is another pretty good illustration of  why he shouldnt be involved directly on the show. 

10/12/11 1:54 PM
JitsuGuy
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Graham Hancock show was badass!
10/12/11 2:04 PM
benjininja

Redban is brutal. I've listened to every podcast since it's inception, and 99% of the time dude derails good conversation and stories. Phone Post
10/12/11 2:30 PM
Jarvis73
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The last podcast was hard to listen too. Joe was very harsh on redban. I like redban. The fella is funny. Phone Post
10/12/11 2:41 PM
Randy Marsh

The Kangaroo - 
Randy Marsh -  I wish they would get Jay Mohr on the podcast but I don't think it will happen because he and Redban had a beef at one point. I wish they would just squash it as they say....................

Joe could go do his podcast Mohr Stories and bypass Redban altogether. I waiver on Mohr Stories though. It can be very funny depending on the guest, but Jay Mohr is seriously up his own ass. I liked the Kevin Nealon episode, because he basically talked shit about Jays obsession with the brief time he was on the show. I can see Mohr Stories flaming out. He's told the best stories he has. I find his wife as entertaining as him on the show. 

All very true bro....

Id like to see Bill Burr back on JRE, but who knows if he and Redban can coexist after their flameout. 

Redban needs to suck it up for the greater good... He is a nice addition but shouldn't have that much influence.

Redban having flame wars with people like Burr and Mohr is another pretty good illustration of  why he shouldnt be involved directly on the show. 

I still like him and like what he adds to the podcast. He cracks some great one liners. Yay!

10/12/11 2:44 PM
BrockbackMountain
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ghost of Retard -  I think Redban is a very important part of the podcast and makes it what it is.

I crack up everytime Joe gets a little crabby with him.

I actually enjoy him some of the time as well.

I agree, i like redbans akward moments, however that story was fucking RETARDED.

Like some lady at a sushi resturant MAKES you eat 75% of your sushi? WTF how would that work.
10/12/11 2:59 PM
forumnewb

benjininja - Redban is brutal. I've listened to every podcast since it's inception, and 99% of the time dude derails good conversation and stories. Phone Post

every time i've heard redban get into an argument (vs joe, vs burr, etc.) it always sounds like every single argument i've ever heard between a man and a woman. the man is trying to explain some logic, and the woman (redban) just doesn't get it. redban is a little girl. still enjoy his retardedness though.
10/12/11 3:37 PM
The Kangaroo

I think Joe and Bert were being very diplomatic. Brian has the worst segue's and his stories are so awkward and horrible that they sometimes turn amusing. It almost takes a mentally challenged person to not be able to fit into the flow of a conversation without everyone sitting their like WTF. Its not just the bizarre stories, its when and how he chooses to interject them. Dude is just out of his element in front of a camera and mic, especially now that the podcast has grown beyond just being something they did out of boredom with a computer camera mic. 

Whats certain is Joe can never fire the dude. The odds on Brian becoming a junkie and offing himself if he lost the job would be 50/50! lol 
10/12/11 3:44 PM
The Kangaroo

forumnewb - 
benjininja - Redban is brutal. I've listened to every podcast since it's inception, and 99% of the time dude derails good conversation and stories. Phone Post

every time i've heard redban get into an argument (vs joe, vs burr, etc.) it always sounds like every single argument i've ever heard between a man and a woman. the man is trying to explain some logic, and the woman (redban) just doesn't get it. redban is a little girl. still enjoy his retardedness though.

Joe: Dude, where did that come from?

Redban: Sorry I bothered to talk.

Joe: We are in the middle of something...

Redban: its just, like,  Olive Garden is fucking awesome, like have you had, like the pasta...

Joe: You just dont get it dude

Redban: Fine, i just wont talk ever again

Joe: You're being silly

Redban: So last weekend I was smoking oxycontin out of a crushed lightbulb, while taking a piss in a Mountain Dew bottle, and it dawned on me that mom and pop sushi houses are just not as good as Olive Garden

Joe & Bert: [crickets chirping]

Redban: Fine, im really done talking, like im sorry for breathing  (puts on pouty face) 
10/12/11 4:29 PM
forumnewb

Edited: 10/12/11 4:35 PM
The Kangaroo - Whats certain is Joe can never fire the dude. The odds on Brian becoming a junkie and offing himself if he lost the job would be 50/50! lol 

more like 90/10.

that's exactly why i hope redban doesn't fuck up royally and forces joe to fire him.

we love you redban. you're a retard manboy with ovaries, but we still love you. don't do nothing crazy, now. 
10/12/11 4:29 PM
forumnewb

Edited: 10/12/11 4:29 PM
The Kangaroo  -

Joe: Dude, where did that come from?

Redban: Sorry I bothered to talk.

Joe: We are in the middle of something...

Redban: its just, like,  Olive Garden is fucking awesome, like have you had, like the pasta...

Joe: You just dont get it dude

Redban: Fine, i just wont talk ever again

Joe: You're being silly

Redban: So last weekend I was smoking oxycontin out of a crushed lightbulb, while taking a piss in a Mountain Dew bottle, and it dawned on me that mom and pop sushi houses are just not as good as Olive Garden

Joe & Bert: [crickets chirping]

Redban: Fine, im really done talking, like im sorry for breathing  (puts on pouty face) 

that pretty much sums it up in a nutshell. 
10/12/11 4:46 PM
The Kangaroo

forumnewb - 
The Kangaroo - Whats certain is Joe can never fire the dude. The odds on Brian becoming a junkie and offing himself if he lost the job would be 50/50! lol 

more like 90/10.

that's exactly why i hope redban doesn't fuck up royally and forces joe to fire him.

we love you redban. you're a retard manboy with ovaries, but we still love you. don't do nothing crazy, now. 

smoking oxycontin and telling everyone about it on the show isnt a great start! 
10/13/11 6:23 PM
VARIOUS

Noticed he was been bit more quiet up to the latest one.  Smoking Oxycontin is  retarded, talking about it i a new level of retarded. Hard to believe he is in his late 30's. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.