UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> We need an official Joe Rogan podcast thread

10/17/11 9:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrockbackMountain
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Kangaroo - 
BarkLikeADog - "The argument is that the tech guy should be working behind the scenes, not as an active part of the show in front of a mic/camera."

Paul Shaffer

Did you just compare Redban to Paul Shaffer, really? 

Redban is WAY better then paul shaffer.
10/17/11 10:13 AM
The Kangaroo
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duncan Trussell on the podcast today...
10/17/11 2:10 PM
DevinS
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just watched the podcast where Redban gets into the argument with Bill Burr about RSS Feeds. I couldn't believe how Redban handled it...he completely missed the point half a dozen times! He was also extremely condescending in his responses and eventually threw a tantrum like a kid in the toy section after Burr and Rogan got more aggressive with him. This dude should not debate anyone. That was absolutely pathetic.
10/17/11 2:25 PM
Extendo
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't mind Redban, but can't stand Ari. Talking with your mouth full is disgusting in real life but inexcusable in front of a mic. Phone Post
10/17/11 3:08 PM
Tesla666
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ari is my second favorite regular guest, behind Duncan. No can defeat the Hari Krishna.
10/17/11 3:20 PM
Andyj45

Good taste Tesla
10/17/11 3:39 PM
BarkLikeADog

" Did you just compare Redban to Paul Shaffer, really? "

Not anymore than I'm comparing the JRE to several multi-million dollar network productions. Did you really think misdirection was going to get you off the hook from having made a horrendously terrible argument? Try defending your point next time; we all already know that analogies are rarely perfect.
10/17/11 3:58 PM
BKViper
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dropping science!

Favorite guest: Bas, Carolla, Kevin Smith

Dream guests: Dave Chapelle, Nick Diaz, and if he was still alive, George Carlin would have been epic. Phone Post
10/17/11 4:05 PM
bakalol

i hate trussel, most of the time when he's on, its the same shit and boring to me...

rogan should try to find an interesting guy with a PhD to the podcast.. could be fun
10/17/11 4:05 PM
Sebastiaan

Tesla666 -  Ari is my second favorite regular guest, behind Duncan. No can defeat the Hari Krishna.

Yeah, he is one of my favorites as well.
10/17/11 4:06 PM
Sebastiaan

bakalol - i hate trussel, most of the time when he's on, its the same shit and boring to me...

rogan should try to find an interesting guy with a PhD to the podcast.. could be fun

Not a PhD man, those guys are boring as fuck (i know i have one)
10/17/11 4:14 PM
Randy Marsh
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duncan is super meh to me... My impression of Duncan would sound like the following: "What if trees where actually alien babies from another planet that exists in a different dimension and they were sent to observe us? What do you think about that? Have you ever even considered that?" I do think he is a very nice guy and I still enjoy all of the podcasts he is on. He just isn't one of my personal favorites because I think he really gets too far out there and reaches a lot. Yay!
10/17/11 9:46 PM
I am a 10 wuts dis
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Started nodding off for a second there myself.
10/17/11 10:20 PM
garythekid
1055 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not really sure I understand Ari. It seems like all he ever does is ask short questions when people are talking like "really" and "why". He honestly doesn't seem like he says a whole lot of interesting shit. Maybe i'm missing something, but I don't really get it. Phone Post
10/18/11 12:51 AM
Spoonie Luv

I like Duncan and even regularly listen to The Lavender hour but I wish he was not SO frequent on the show. I look forward to new guests but Joe has too many regulars even though the are all awesome. He should have at least 1 NEW guest per week, sometimes 2. Phone Post
10/18/11 3:21 AM
crazydave
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Duncan is interesting and everything but today I was praying for a Redban Olive Garden rant.
10/18/11 3:45 AM
crazydave
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/18/11 11:58 AM
JediJitsu
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crazydave -  Duncan is interesting and everything but today I was praying for a Redban Olive Garden rant.
Joe was being such a moody douche towards Redban with that. One day it's "were just a bunch of friends talking" and then when in a bad mood it's "this is a product". I love you Joe, but control those damn mood swings, and don't treat Brian like expendable shit. Phone Post
10/18/11 1:29 PM
Randy Marsh
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JediJitsu - 
crazydave -  Duncan is interesting and everything but today I was praying for a Redban Olive Garden rant.
Joe was being such a moody douche towards Redban with that. One day it's "were just a bunch of friends talking" and then when in a bad mood it's "this is a product". I love you Joe, but control those damn mood swings, and don't treat Brian like expendable shit. Phone Post
Hi Redban... 8-)

10/18/11 2:38 PM
hellride
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian's olive garden rant was epic... but for the most part i enjoy the podcast more when he doesn't talk.
10/18/11 2:38 PM
BrockbackMountain
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude the Duncan Trussal one today is HILARIOUS!

All three are on fire.
10/19/11 2:59 AM
VARIOUS

10/19/11 5:11 AM
Joe Rogan
1177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kevin Pereira from Attack of the Show is on tomorrow.  We should go live around 7pm pacific on Ustream.
http://ustream.tv/joerogan 
10/19/11 5:17 AM
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good shit Joe, easily the best couple hours you can spend online regardless of the guest.
10/19/11 6:28 AM
EbolaMonkey

Podcast T-Shirt: "Leave Brian Alone!!!"

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.