UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> We need an official Joe Rogan podcast thread

7/30/14 8:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sweet_Baby_Jesus
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blowtorch19 - I'm pretty sure the friend that Joe mentioned he gives his betting picks to is Ari Shaffir. He has mentioned before that he made Ari a bunch of money when Glover Teixera fought Kyle Kingsbury in his first fight in the ufc. The odds were way off because not a lot of people knew who Glover was. Phone Post 3.0
Wasn't it aubrey? Phone Post 3.0
7/30/14 8:53 PM
garrote
525 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KidPittsburgh - In absence of new JRE, here's a joke:

"Bam, bam, we eatin' ham!"
-Hannibal Burress
I had never heard of Hannibal, but I was looking for new shit to listen to and came across his appearance on this podcast. When it was done I listened to one of his stand ups. I'm a fan. Almost reminds me of Mitch Hedburg with some of his delivery. Phone Post 3.0
7/30/14 8:57 PM
garrote
525 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CaliKush -
CaliKush - Was on Facebook last night and the local improv said joe last minute book a show for tonight , got tickets. Interested to hear his new bits and polished bits. He hasn't put out a special since I last saw him Phone Post 3.0

redban got a couple minutes last night, started bombing and resorted to his spiderman bit. he finished with a story on how his gf shit in his mouth 

How was Rogan?

Was this in irvine? If it was, I'm gonna be pissed I missed it. Phone Post 3.0
7/30/14 9:07 PM
jpt123
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trying to get a quote from The episode with stanley krippner. Joe ask him any advice for young people and he says just be a little nicer. Anyone know the exact quote. Tried finding it but all I have is my stupid kindle Phone Post
7/30/14 9:10 PM
Invisible Lats Syndrome

garrote - 

-Hannibal Burress
I had never heard of Hannibal, but I was looking for new shit to listen to and came across his appearance on this podcast. When it was done I listened to one of his stand ups. I'm a fan. Almost reminds me of Mitch Hedburg with some of his delivery. Phone Post 3.0

He's pretty good on Broad City too.
7/30/14 9:11 PM
CaliKush
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Onikage - 
CaliKush - 
CaliKush - Was on Facebook last night and the local improv said joe last minute book a show for tonight , got tickets. Interested to hear his new bits and polished bits. He hasn't put out a special since I last saw him Phone Post 3.0

redban got a couple minutes last night, started bombing and resorted to his spiderman bit. he finished with a story on how his gf shit in his mouth 

Jeezuz I've heard him do that bit every time I've ever seen him. Did he also do the sex in the shower bit where he looks like ET dying? That's the only one hes done that I thought was pretty funny.

no et joke haha 

7/30/14 9:14 PM
CaliKush
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

garrote - 
CaliKush -

How was Rogan?

yea it was irvine. they added joe the day before.. the time slot was the tues 10pm college night 18+ so the crowd was young and more "thats the fear factor guy" rather than podcast listeners and ufc fans 

7/30/14 9:16 PM
CaliKush

he was good though. there were 3 guys before him that killed it also

7/30/14 9:17 PM
The Marvelous One
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet_Baby_Jesus -
Blowtorch19 - I'm pretty sure the friend that Joe mentioned he gives his betting picks to is Ari Shaffir. He has mentioned before that he made Ari a bunch of money when Glover Teixera fought Kyle Kingsbury in his first fight in the ufc. The odds were way off because not a lot of people knew who Glover was. Phone Post 3.0
Yes, it's Aubrey. Phone Post 3.0
7/30/14 9:19 PM
garrote

CaliKush -
garrote - 
CaliKush -

How was Rogan?

yea it was irvine. they added joe the day before.. the time slot was the tues 10pm college night 18+ so the crowd was young and more "thats the fear factor guy" rather than podcast listeners and ufc fans 

Damn.

The new improv is nice as hell too. Saw Adam Hunter there 2 weeks ago. Phone Post 3.0
7/30/14 9:26 PM
Blowtorch19
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Marvelous One -
Sweet_Baby_Jesus -
Yes, it's Aubrey. Phone Post 3.0
Oh I probably heard it wrong then. Ari and Aubrey are similar sounding I guess. Phone Post 3.0
7/30/14 10:07 PM
Rhymenoceros
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How much would Ari have to bet on a fight? Like $500? Phone Post 3.0
7/30/14 10:32 PM
garrote

Invisible Lats Syndrome -
garrote - 

-Hannibal Burress

He's pretty good on Broad City too.
What's broad city? Phone Post 3.0
8/1/14 7:27 AM
KidPittsburgh
1229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ms. Pat to Joe: "What is it? The Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny? ..."

Redban: "the secretary of state"

hilariious
8/1/14 10:05 AM
Zeke Dynasty
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I could listen to Ms pat stories all day, I'd say her and Diaz should open up shop and do a show together. I don't think they should be compared tho- 2 very different animals, stories. But I'd have to say equally as interesting. They both need someone to write their biographies tho, that's first and foremost. Phone Post 3.0
8/1/14 11:20 AM
garythekid
1144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KidPittsburgh - Ms. Pat to Joe: "What is it? The Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny? ..."

Redban: "the secretary of state"

hilariious
"Secretary's Day" Phone Post 3.0
8/2/14 9:12 PM
waxwing slain
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ms Pat was amazing. Joe didn't laugh at stuff that had me crying Phone Post 3.0
8/2/14 9:19 PM
Onikage

waxwing slain - Ms Pat was amazing. Joe didn't laugh at stuff that had me crying Phone Post 3.0

Yeah it was super interesting. I grew up in Atlanta around a bunch of people like Ms. Pat.

I don't mean it in a bad way but Joe came off as such a white liberal type lol. I know that's what she was thinking.
8/2/14 9:40 PM
Windy City
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think MS pat and Joey Diaz exaggerate the hell out of stories, that being said I still don't mind listening to them because they are very entertaining gl
8/2/14 9:51 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
870 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Windy City - I think MS pat and Joey Diaz exaggerate the hell out of stories, that being said I still don't mind listening to them because they are very entertaining gl
Why is that ? Did you not grow up around criminals ? Phone Post 3.0
8/2/14 10:30 PM
Sweet_Baby_Jesus
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saw Callen live last night; the dude is hilarious live. Way funnier in person and not even really douchey. Phone Post 3.0
8/3/14 4:35 AM
CalebByArmbar
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Onikage -
waxwing slain - Ms Pat was amazing. Joe didn't laugh at stuff that had me crying Phone Post 3.0

Yeah it was super interesting. I grew up in Atlanta around a bunch of people like Ms. Pat.

I don't mean it in a bad way but Joe came off as such a white liberal type lol. I know that's what she was thinking.
True I like Joe but this Phone Post 3.0
8/3/14 4:55 AM
Juggernautt

I love when joe called her out on her "no one helps anyone anymore" bullshit Phone Post 3.0
8/3/14 8:25 AM
pidgey
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Abby Martin is hot as hell but the constant swearing for some reason turns me off, she looks like she swears to sound cool...like...she's swearing in the wrong timing, and way too much.

8/3/14 9:10 AM
waxwing slain
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CalebByArmbar -
Onikage -

True I like Joe but this Phone Post 3.0
The story about the dude asking her to look in his ass for a rat...hilarious...and Joe suddenly wants to psychoanalyze why he goes to the hood! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.