UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> We need an official Joe Rogan podcast thread

9/14/11 8:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Charles T Rose
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Joe
How does a pot advocate with a med card not know what hash is made from? Too much of that Susquahanna I guess...

That Redban dude is an annoying manchild who knows nothing.

Great guests,sound quality and usually interesting topics...I enjoy for the most part(minus those faggy,pseudo-intellectual LA type people from time to time).
9/14/11 9:50 AM
Ghost of Retard
766 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - 
Hansumboy - lol, Rogan said some dumb shit on the latest episode with Bourdain. He thought European countries like France and Italy were small and only had a population of "a couple of million". Maybe he should spend less time doing research on retarded conspiracy theories and more on things that actually matter.

No I didn't, dummy. I asked him how many, and I said a few million? I was hoping he had an answer since he travels there frequently, but he didn't. I never said that I knew how many people were there.
Joe,

We look forward to being your guests on the show,    I know you give everyone a fleshlight that comes on the show,   Could you get me a used butthole version please?

9/14/11 9:52 AM
BrockbackMountain
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The should make a Kevin smith "anal fissure" fleshlight.
9/14/11 5:45 PM
Hansumboy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - 
Hansumboy - lol, Rogan said some dumb shit on the latest episode with Bourdain. He thought European countries like France and Italy were small and only had a population of "a couple of million". Maybe he should spend less time doing research on retarded conspiracy theories and more on things that actually matter.

No I didn't, dummy. I asked him how many, and I said a few million? I was hoping he had an answer since he travels there frequently, but he didn't. I never said that I knew how many people were there.

That still doesnt change the fact that it was pretty ignorant of you to ask if France has a population of a "couple of million" when 70 million live there.

Still, I enjoy your podcast for the most part, the show with Tim Ferriss was very interesting. So keep up the good work. You need a better sidekick than Redban though...
9/14/11 10:56 PM
Tesla666

Hansumboy must be a smelly French-man
9/14/11 10:59 PM
Tesla666

Great podcast tonight. Ducan Trussell is always a favorite. It's crazy that he isn't as famous as he really should be. Guy is fucking entertaining and always brings great material to talk about.
9/15/11 9:48 AM
Dongbar
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I literally just got turned on to Joe's podcast about a week ago due to a couple of things. My satellite radio trial subscription just ran out, and since my CPU is FUBAR I can't get a torrent of Stern. Second, I was curious of Joe's relationship with Dane Cook after seeing the Louie episode that addressed the stealing shit and few people mentioned here that Joe had him on the podcast so I wanted to check that out.

Loved the Tim Ferris episode, but I do think he's more of a master manipulator than an expert in much of anything. He's a grazer of info.

Loved the Bas Rutten episode and the stories he shared. I plan on getting to the Schiavello episodes soon!

Neal Brennan has to be the worst guest ever. He's not even remotely funny, yet seems to think he was half the success of the Chapelle show, which translates to an odd arrogance or lack of self awareness. I know Joe's into helping/promoting other comics, but yeesh I'd be ok if I never heard of that beta prick Neal Brennan ever again.
9/15/11 10:52 AM
cottonzway
853 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People hate on Redban way too much IMO.
9/15/11 12:22 PM
Andyj45

cottonzway - People hate on Redban way too much IMO.

True, probably just jealous of his amazing job.
9/15/11 1:18 PM
Tesla666

Rogan stated that he doesn't know if the moon landing was a hoax or not on the last podcast with Duncan Trussell. He said that he thinks that there is a possibility because of how corrupt the government was during that time and the quality of the photos. The guy doesn't say or think he knows anything. He is just open to many other ideals, which is a very respectable quality in a human being imo.
9/15/11 1:34 PM
forumnewb

Edited: 09/15/11 1:35 PM
i rarely listen to music now.

joe rogan podcast all day.

he tends to say some erroneous shit and redban can be a retarded little girl, but it's all funny and entertaining.

tom segura is my favorite guest.

i look forward to every episode. i get the same feeling i used to get during howard stern's heyday on terrestrial radio.   
9/15/11 2:06 PM
Hansumboy

Andyj45 - 

Yeah, either that or the fact that he´s not funny and never has anything interesting to say.
9/15/11 2:11 PM
Andyj45

Hansumboy - 
Andyj45 - 

Yeah, either that or the fact that he´s not funny and never has anything interesting to say.

Fair enough.
9/15/11 2:45 PM
c4bjj
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just finished the cast with Tim ferris. That is an intelligent dude! I have his book 4 hour body book and think I'm gonna look into his 4 hour workweek. I also ordered some alpha brain. Anyone on here have experience with that stuff?

Keep up the great podcasts, Joe! Phone Post
9/15/11 4:02 PM
Tesla666

My alpha brain shipped out yesterday! Stoked and will make a thread once I try it out.

9/15/11 4:35 PM
thesonsofmontana
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just listened to the Tim Ferris interview also, and enjoyed every minute of it. One of my favorites so far. I would love to hear Sam Sheriden on the podcast. Joe has refrenced him and his book before. Sam is really well spoken and would have some great stories. Just my 2 cents.
9/16/11 4:05 PM
Andyj45

Damn good Duncan Trussell podcast this week.

Couldnt belive Joe aint seen Spinal Tap!

9/16/11 4:35 PM
endochokedme
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love the podcast Joe, favorite guest is that momo Joey Diaz
How much do those electric joints cost?

I would like to see Cheech Marin as a guest or deray Davis
9/16/11 4:50 PM
ShadoKhan
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

love the podcast and the different guests. also a fan of Brian, sometimes it scares me how much I agree with his comments sometimes or find the shit he says funny.

glad you keep doing them!
I always look forward to them.
9/16/11 4:51 PM
ShadoKhan
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh i'm watching old episodes of News radio on netflix right now too!

i'm a freaking Joe Roganite!
9/23/11 6:09 PM
CaptainAmerica30
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was anybody else dumbfounded on the last podcast when Joe said Redban was 37. Holy fuck. I thought that guy was like 22. Phone Post
9/24/11 6:34 AM
Spoonie Luv

ShadoKhan - oh i'm watching old episodes of News radio on netflix right now too!

i'm a freaking Joe Roganite!
Yeah I watched them all a couple months ago. Great show that I took for granted when I was young. Didn't remember Joe on it. I have to say, as much as I love Rogan, his character is my least favorite although he does have his moments Phone Post
9/28/11 11:49 AM
Tesla666

Graham Hancock was the best guest of all time. Made me sad when it was over..:/ Phone Post
9/28/11 12:40 PM
forumnewb

Tesla666 - Graham Hancock was the best guest of all time. Made me sad when it was over..:/ Phone Post
9/28/11 1:10 PM
jaywill
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"THats my people they fucked everything up"  haha Rogan on the Romans fucking with Egypt. my first podcast listening , pretty good stuff.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.