UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> Jimmy what happened to Roger Gracie?

9/13/11 7:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pillbottle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy, there is no need for you to explain yourself.

Just as there is no need for Todd to explain how he came to suffer tearing and tissue damage around his anus as a child. Phone Post
9/13/11 8:26 PM
Magnum TA

Having prison nightmares again Lyles? Phone Post
9/13/11 9:06 PM
virux11b
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Magnum TA - Having prison nightmares again Lyles? Phone Post
I hope you find an ugly fat bitch to marry and you guys have a beautiful baby boy. And I hope that boy grows up gay and fucks every black jiggaboo in town. I hope your fat wife then leaves you and you end up throwing yourself off a cliff only to survive severely mangled and have one of your sons fuck buddies as a nurse to take care of you throughout your life. Phone Post
9/13/11 9:10 PM
Mepaqehe
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pillbottle -  On a 100% serious note, I hate TA as much as the next guy... But I am a compassionate human being, and I think it's really sad that the guy doesn't have a single friend in this whole world.

Think about that. If I had to put money on it, I'd bet that Cardamone has a better chance of finding someone willing to hang out with him.

It's just hard not to feel sorry for the guy. Hell, for all we know it may not even be his fault. For all we know his mother kept him locked in a dark closet through his entire childhood. Maybe there was a glory hole cut in the door through which his father would molest him. We just don't know. Phone Post
As far as I'm concerned, it's true until he provides proof that it isn't.

9/13/11 9:39 PM
pillbottle

Magnum TA - Having prison nightmares again Lyles? Phone Post
Did Cluggy write this witty retort for you?

Look, Todd... All I'm trying to say is that, as a human being, I feel sorry for you. Yes, everyone hates you. And sure, even people who don't know want nothing to do with you because they can tell within minutes that you're a sad loser. But they don't know whatever terrible things might have happened to you as a child to make you such a loser.

I refuse to hold that against you.

I'm not saying I'll be your friend, because you're still a pathetic loser and I don't associate with those people... but that doesn't mean I won't feel sorry for you. Phone Post
9/13/11 10:04 PM
Magnum TA

Was the anything important in there? Phone Post
9/13/11 10:07 PM
Magnum TA

You are trying very hard to sound funny the dork herd Lyles. "You have no friends." can be heard in kindergarten classrooms worldwide. Great to hear a 40 something year old using it. Phone Post
9/13/11 10:20 PM
Magnum TA

This is why you are two times divorced and have children that are ashamed to call you dad. Wake up and smell the toast my friend. The joke is looking back at you in the mirror every day. Phone Post
9/13/11 10:46 PM
pillbottle

Wow, Todd, you seem VERY upset!

I'm trying to take up for you here, bro. I'm asking people to join me in having compassion and understanding for you. It makes me sad that you have to go through life as such a lonely loser, hated by all and lived by none.

Stop being mad at the world. We weren't the ones who locked you in a closet and made stretch marks around your mouth. Phone Post
9/13/11 10:59 PM
Magnum TA

Edited: 09/13/11 11:02 PM
Sounds like you are reliving personal experiences to me. You seem to enjoy the finer details of those fond memories. You probably went gay after Jason's sister dumped you and then took you to the cleaners. It's really sad when NAN's family is ashamed of you. How much lower can you get? I don't need to insult you. Your reality is bad enough. Phone Post
9/13/11 11:44 PM
LyinRopez
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/13/11 11:44 PM
Todd seems upset.....
9/13/11 11:48 PM
LyinRopez
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Todd seems upset....
9/13/11 11:48 PM
LyinRopez

Very upset.
9/14/11 5:47 AM
Magnum TA

Edited: 09/14/11 5:52 AM
 Anthony I am sorry but we cannot take your word on anything. You have already been self owned by giving completely false information about the building's history. You have gone from saying Clugston never fought there to admitting it could have been possible. Now you are trying to change your story from the original. You can't even provide proof that building was not called the Mammoth Gardens or Mammoth Events Center during the time that Clugston claimed (everything online says it was). Something you swore was a lie initially. I am not even asking you to provide a poster. You can't even prove that what he is saying about the building is false. Just admit that you were lying (like you do about most things) in order to try and troll Clugston and move on. You have already lost big on this one.   
9/14/11 6:00 AM
pillbottle

Your father loved you, Todd... He just had a funny way of showing it. Phone Post
9/14/11 6:11 AM
Magnum TA

You seem upset Mike. Are you holding some guilt from being a neglecting father and failed husband that lost his ass twice in divorce? No wonder you take out your frustrations by telling jokes online that no laughs at. You are in your 40s, miserable and have no way of getting out. Phone Post
9/14/11 6:13 AM
Magnum TA

Now go pick on David some more. It's the pinnacle of your life and only thing you can find to do where you live. No wonder you hate people like Chris. Phone Post
9/14/11 6:34 AM
pillbottle

Time to forgive your parents and stop projecting your hatred for them on the rest if the world, Todd.

Are they responsible for you becoming a hapless loser? Sure. But at some point you just have take back ownership of your life and move on. Being pathetic to the point of having zero friends isn't getting back at them, it's just a self-inflicted continuation of the torment they dished out to you as a child.

Give yourself permission to be happy and know that what they did to you was not your fault. Phone Post
9/14/11 7:56 AM
Stunpals
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish this could go on forever, but at some point turtles parents are going to kick him out of their basement or discontinue his Internet privileges.

Hey turtle, I read on the UG (not OKUG) about what a loser you were. What's the deal with welching on a bet? Since you want everyone to defend themselves (high comedy I might add) care to set the record straight on that one?
9/14/11 9:43 AM
virux11b
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Magnum TA - You seem upset Mike. Are you holding some guilt from being a neglecting father and failed husband that lost his ass twice in divorce? No wonder you take out your frustrations by telling jokes online that no laughs at. You are in your 40s, miserable and have no way of getting out. Phone Post
At least some people try. I'm sure you have never been married. Good job trash talking people who at least lay it on the line. Sit back down on your sideline bench while the big boys actually do shit with their lives. I mean, who takes a turds word? Get beat by a girl, move to Hawaii out of ridicule, and play on the Internet talking shit to the people that I ran from......yeah, you're a real stand up guy. Phone Post
9/14/11 2:38 PM
Magnum TA

Edited: 09/14/11 2:39 PM
You are right I should let Lyles have his own private dreamworld where the things he says actually matter to more than a handful of idiots. You are the greatest Lyles.
9/14/11 2:56 PM
virux11b

And you moved why again? I'm sure it wasn't because you were a joke to everyone.... Phone Post
9/14/11 3:01 PM
Magnum TA

Is there some new law that says you have to stay in Tulsa? Phone Post
9/14/11 3:02 PM
Magnum TA

I have only spent five months in Tulsa over the past 16 years. It's not like I was ever settling there. It's hard to move from a place you are not living in. Phone Post
9/14/11 3:32 PM
soonerdad

Magnum TA - I have only spent five months in Tulsa over the past 16 years. It's not like I was ever settling there. It's hard to move from a place you are not living in. Phone Post
Ever adding to the sadness of your posts....

Doesn't Hawaii have beaches and hot chicks? Diving, snorkeling, and fishing??
I think I read that in a magazine once.

This just shows that you can place a loser anywhere in the world, and they will still succeed at being a loser. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.