UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> Jimmy what happened to Roger Gracie?

9/14/11 4:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LyinRopez
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Magnum TA - I have only spent five months in Tulsa over the past 16 years. It's not like I was ever settling there. It's hard to move from a place you are not living in.

LOL!

You fukkin retard! You live here on the Oklahoma forum for hours every day. You can't help it,you are addicted to Tulsa and you do not have a life otherwise you pour sick bastard.

9/14/11 4:44 PM
Magnum TA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you feel better? I don't need to use personal insults. Who is showing the sadness here? The person being civil or the grownup talking like a 4th grader? Phone Post
9/14/11 4:46 PM
Magnum TA

I make posts from my phone using the iPhone app. Common sense should tell you I am probably not home in that case. I know it's a hard concept to grasp. Phone Post
9/14/11 4:46 PM
LyinRopez
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's fact. You can't stay away.... YOU NEED US to have a life.

Feel better?
9/14/11 4:48 PM
Magnum TA

Well you are good for entertainment to pass time. Plus it's always nice to see that nothing has changed in Tulsa. Phone Post
9/14/11 5:09 PM
pillbottle

You were just a child, Todd. There's nothing you could do to stop it. It wasn't your fault.

What is your fault though is when you carry that into adulthood with you. You still carry those feelings of shame and helplessness and being powerless on your back like you were a pack mule.

Until you learn to let it go and forgive your folks, you cannot begin the healing process. Phone Post
9/14/11 5:13 PM
Magnum TA

* Lyles adds his meth induced gibberish again. Completely unexpected Phone Post
9/14/11 6:45 PM
soonerdad

Magnum TA - Do you feel better? I don't need to use personal insults. Who is showing the sadness here? The person being civil or the grownup talking like a 4th grader? Phone Post
Really?? Go back and look at few of your desperate attempts to gets Lyles's attention.

Dipshit Phone Post
9/14/11 6:46 PM
soonerdad

Magnum TA - Well you are good for entertainment to pass time. Plus it's always nice to see that nothing has changed in Tulsa. Phone Post
That's the bet you have?

Lonesome Loser. Phone Post
9/14/11 6:48 PM
Magnum TA

Only when he had to result to gradeschool name calling. However, I didn't say anything that wasn't true. That's the difference. Phone Post
9/14/11 6:52 PM
soonerdad

Magnum TA - I make posts from my phone using the iPhone app. Common sense should tell you I am probably not home in that case. I know it's a hard concept to grasp. Phone Post
Newsflash: Whether you post from your jack shack computer chair, or from the elementary school playground, you are still posting on the OKUG forums from Hawaii, and the "LOSER" moniker still applies.

Here's a tip... Take a break, act like you have a NAMBLA conference to go to and stop proving all of us right! Phone Post
9/14/11 7:15 PM
pillbottle

Magnum TA - Only when he had to result to gradeschool name calling. However, I didn't say anything that wasn't true. That's the difference. Phone Post
I didn't call you any names, I only stated facts and expressed my sympathy.

You can laugh it off all you want, but I'm absolutely serious. I had this conversation with Jimmy and ElCid last Saturday when the subject of this very thread came up. Ask them.

Sure, I like to mess around and have a good time on here... But at the same time I do realize that in real life there are sad lonely losers like you out there who don't have a single person in all the world to call friend. I think it's tragic, and regardless of how big a douche you are I can't help feeling sorry for you.

I'm only trying to give you sound advice here when I talk about letting go of your horrific childhood. I studied psychology in school, so I think I know what I'm talking about. Phone Post
9/14/11 7:19 PM
Magnum TA

Edited: 09/14/11 7:27 PM
"But at the same time I do realize that in real life there are sad lonely losers."

Like a 40 something year old man who neglects his kids to make fun of a deaf kid online? Sounds like a completely stable individual to me. Your own lack self worth makes you attack others like David hoping someone (in a room of idiots) will find it funny. You seek out acceptance from the lowest common denominator to feel good about yourself. No one else would find what you do to be funny.

Your first two wives left you because YOU are a loser. This is not up for debate. You call people loser but your life is a mess that any parent would be ashamed of. Phone Post
9/14/11 7:34 PM
Magnum TA

I am sure you can find plenty of information about your various failures in your psychology book. You probably ripped those pages. Phone Post
9/14/11 7:44 PM
pillbottle

I don't know why you're getting so defensive and upset with me, Todd. I'm not the one who molested you.

Maybe it would help if you were to sit down and write a long letter to your parents explaining how much they hurt you and how their immoral actions have made you into a friendless loser.

My hope is that this will be the start of your healing process. Maybe one day you can be happy. (Probably not, but it doesn't hurt to try.) Phone Post
9/14/11 7:48 PM
Magnum TA

Mike Lyles tells the same joke about anyone that thinks he is a loser for the millionth time. Phone Post
9/14/11 7:55 PM
Magnum TA

soonerdad -
Magnum TA - I make posts from my phone using the iPhone app. Common sense should tell you I am probably not home in that case. I know it's a hard concept to grasp. Phone Post
Newsflash: Whether you post from your jack shack computer chair, or from the elementary school playground, you are still posting on the OKUG forums from Hawaii, and the "LOSER" moniker still applies.

Here's a tip... Take a break, act like you have a NAMBLA conference to go to and stop proving all of us right! Phone Post
So basically everyone who posts here is a loser including you? Thanks for clearing that up. Phone Post
9/14/11 7:58 PM
pillbottle

Magnum TA - Mike Lyles tells the same joke about anyone that thinks he is a loser for the millionth time. Phone Post
I'm far from joking, Todd. But you already know that. This is just part of your denial process. The next step for you is acceptance. Phone Post
9/14/11 8:21 PM
Magnum TA

Anthony why do can't you just stick to the debate. You are the one who brought up the wrong points. You can't blame me for that. Phone Post
9/14/11 8:27 PM
Magnum TA

Anthony this kind of stuff just proves you are losing big. Where did your non-trolling happiness go? Is marijuana not doing it for you? Phone Post
9/14/11 8:29 PM
pillbottle

AnthonySullivan -
Magnum TA -  Is there some new law that says you have to stay in Tulsa? Phone Post

No but there are laws against child molestation.
Someone should have told that to his parents.

And the reason he sits home leeching off taxpayers is that he doesn't feel worthy or confident enough in himself to be out in the workplace. He feels he doesn't "deserve" a job.

This is pretty typical of people who suffered horrendous abuse at the hands of their parents. Once again, we should not hold this against him. Phone Post
9/14/11 8:29 PM
Magnum TA

I would be more than happy those posts to the mods if you want to get yourself banned permanently Anthony. Why not just stick to the debate that you started? Phone Post
9/14/11 8:36 PM
virux11b
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Magnum TA - I would be more than happy those posts to the mods if you want to get yourself banned permanently Anthony. Why not just stick to the debate that you started? Phone Post
Pfffft! Bring it bitch. As you are one of the most hated pieces of shit in all the forums, I don't see your words holding any weight. So go outside and lay in the road you worthless cunt. Phone Post
9/14/11 8:36 PM
pillbottle

Magnum TA - I would be more than happy those posts to the mods if you want to get yourself banned permanently Anthony. Why not just stick to the debate that you started? Phone Post
Lawls! What a butthurt little bitch you are to threaten to go tattle on him. Phone Post
9/14/11 8:46 PM
Stunpals
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Turtle, turtle, turtle!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.