UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> Jimmy what happened to Roger Gracie?

9/14/11 8:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Magnum TA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel that calling someone a child molester out of frustration is crossing the line. He made a thread about it and was warned already. If you can't handle debating the issues that you bring up don't bring it up to begin with IMO. Phone Post
9/14/11 8:52 PM
virux11b
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Magnum TA - I feel that calling someone a child molester out of frustration is crossing the line. He made a thread about it and was warned already. If you can't handle debating the issues that you bring up don't bring it up to begin with IMO. Phone Post
Your opinion means shit here or anywhere else in life. Go choke on a ham sandwich and die, you fat fuck! Phone Post
9/14/11 8:54 PM
Magnum TA

I don't want to see Anthony get himself banned over this personally. This whole arena is not that big a deal. You guys still need someone to keep you informed of when the next Midwestern event that no cares about is taking place. Phone Post
9/14/11 8:56 PM
virux11b
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Magnum TA - I don't want to see Anthony get himself banned over this personally. This whole arena is not that big a deal. You guys still need someone to keep you informed of when the next Midwestern event that no cares about is taking place. Phone Post
So.....you're dick tucking on your own threat? Good job faggot. Phone Post
9/14/11 9:27 PM
pillbottle

Magnum TA - I feel that calling someone a child molester out of frustration is crossing the line. He made a thread about it and was warned already. If you can't handle debating the issues that you bring up don't bring it up to begin with IMO. Phone Post
Studies have shown that people who were molested as a child are far more likely to become molesters themselves once they reach adulthood, so I would not be at all surprised if what he's saying is true.

On top of that, your extreme reaction to his statement, including your threatening to cry to the mods in hopes of getting him banned, only leads people to believe that he touched on some truth there. Phone Post
9/14/11 9:27 PM
Magnum TA

No I will be forwarding those posts later tonight. Phone Post
9/14/11 9:31 PM
Stunpals
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ you mean you don't have a date later? Wow!
9/14/11 11:14 PM
pillbottle

Stunpals - ^^ you mean you don't have a date later? Wow!
LOL! Phone Post
9/14/11 11:45 PM
soonerdad
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pillbottle -
Stunpals - ^^ you mean you don't have a date later? Wow!
LOL! Phone Post
All his "dates" have to be in bed by 8:30. It's a school night. Phone Post
9/15/11 5:48 PM
pillbottle

I believe it was a no points match, sub wins only, and Todd laid there balled up tight the whole match. He said on the thread his whole intent was to get a draw.

Just one more example of what a pathetic waste he is. Phone Post
9/15/11 7:18 PM
pillbottle

I think some of Todd's guilt and a large part of the reason he can't move past the shameful memories of his childhood is attributed to the fact that he began to enjoy it after a while.

You didn't know better. It's not your fault.

I know it may not seem like you deserve to be happy because you see yourself as a worthless piece of shit, but... Well that's all I got right now. Phone Post
9/16/11 2:03 PM
virux11b

I'd say he dicktucks, but that's impossible for that bitch. Phone Post
9/16/11 2:31 PM
Hipster

Is it true that Turd Atkins was also at CAMBs paintball facility with Cardamone tending to CAMBs needs?
9/16/11 5:10 PM
pillbottle

I'm pretty sure CAMB is past grade school, so he would be much too old for Todd's tastes. Phone Post
9/19/11 1:10 AM
Come At Me Bro

WOW!!!!!!1

I'm away for a couple days and this place blows up, Thunderlips is taking it in the ass on this thread, much as in real life.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.