UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Sit em Start em week 2.....

9/13/11 7:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caleb
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok, who ya got?
9/13/11 10:54 AM
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kolb vs fitzpatrick

reggie bush vs felix jones

9/13/11 1:17 PM
caleb
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alxholic - kolb vs fitzpatrick

reggie bush vs felix jones

Fitz and it isn't close. If Kolb couldn't tear it up against Carolina, then he isn't going to do much against Washington in Washington.

I hate to say this..cause I love Felix... but Reggie Bush. He was close to breaking some big runs/catches last night and he looks fast as hell. He should get 100 yards+ and a TD vs. Houston.
9/13/11 2:27 PM
Gracie killar
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

few flex questions for my rb flex do I go with Felix Jones or one of the 3 saints rbs. and for my WR/TE flex I got Jared Cook Emmanuel Sanders Mike Crabtree Randall Cobb Mike Thomas. Brandon Gibson is also on WW.

Thanks C.
9/13/11 3:30 PM
caleb

Gracie killar - few flex questions for my rb flex do I go with Felix Jones or one of the 3 saints rbs. and for my WR/TE flex I got Jared Cook Emmanuel Sanders Mike Crabtree Randall Cobb Mike Thomas. Brandon Gibson is also on WW.

Thanks C.

My issue with the Saints running backs is you never know who is going to get the ball. Which back is going to have the big day? Felix is a better option than any RB on the Saints right now because he is getting 95% of the carries for Dallas.

I don't like your other flex options at all. Out of those I would probably go with Randall Cobb since they are playing Seattle and Cobb is getting all the kick off duties.
9/13/11 3:38 PM
Gracie killar
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah well aware my flex options blow need to conjure up a trade down the line.
9/13/11 8:05 PM
Mr B Rock
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

qb Brees, Shaub, or Flacco

i'm working on trades so hopefully this will be down to 2 

i lost last week by playing Shaub but i have him penciled in again
9/13/11 8:25 PM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm leaning towards starting Bush over Tolbert again because Miami is featuring Bush, even in the red zone.

Anybody got the inside scoop on Tolbert's knee?
9/13/11 8:43 PM
Gracie killar

I like Schaub against the fins should get torched again.

419 if your in a ppr league I would play Bush, Tolbert's knee isnt supposed to be serious.
9/13/11 8:52 PM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not in a PPR league. My thoughts: Bush should get more touches. On the other hand, Tolbert handles the goal line work for a better offense. Both guys will catch passes, but Bush can take it to the house on any given play.
9/13/11 9:49 PM
TheMorg826
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

give me some advice on my sorry excuse for a WR corps. of course i draft RB-QB-RB, shootin myself in the foot. Got Brandon Marshall as my #1, heres the rest of the pathetic lot- pick 2

Malcolm Floyd, Chad Ochostinko, Devery henderson, Lee Evans
9/14/11 12:09 AM
Gracie killar

Malcom Floyd and Lee Evans Ocho is too far down on the pecking order in NE. Floy is going to get more targets than Ocho and Evans is the no 2 wr in Balt.
9/14/11 7:56 AM
TheRealJoker
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr B Rock -  qb Brees, Shaub, or Flacco

For future reference NEVER start Schaub against the Colts. Their pass rush and cover 2 has always given him trouble. Plus, if the Texans are doing the right thing they will be running the ball 30+ times.
9/14/11 8:24 AM
caleb

Mr B Rock -  qb Brees, Shaub, or Flacco

Drew Brees and it isn't even close. If Cutler could tear up the Falcons, than Brees will do the same. Expect a huge game again from Brees.
9/14/11 8:30 AM
caleb

419 - I'm leaning towards starting Bush over Tolbert again because Miami is featuring Bush, even in the red zone.

Anybody got the inside scoop on Tolbert's knee?

Keep an eye on Tolbert but from everything I have read, he is fine. With that said, Bush has the better match up at home in my opinion. Bush looked very good Monday night and should see the lion share of carries. I would roll with him.
9/14/11 8:33 AM
caleb

TheMorg826 - give me some advice on my sorry excuse for a WR corps. of course i draft RB-QB-RB, shootin myself in the foot. Got Brandon Marshall as my #1, heres the rest of the pathetic lot- pick 2

Malcolm Floyd, Chad Ochostinko, Devery henderson, Lee Evans

Well, out of that lot I would go with Devery Henderson and Brandon Marshall. Both could have big games this week. NO's WR's are depleted right now... Lance Moore is more than likely out and Colston is also out. That leaves more balls for Devery Henderson and Robert Meachem. Henderson is a very good play this week.
9/14/11 9:50 AM
leglockfan
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub for when my waiver requests go through :)

also will there be a trade advice thread?
9/14/11 10:29 AM

Brees - plays CHI in the dome; da bears have a good defense, but cool Drew threw for 419 and 3 tds against GB.

Schaub - at MIA; the dolphins were torched by Brady, but HOU can run the ball better than the pats.

Flacco - at TEN; will probably be handing off in the 4Q because the Ravens' defense will control the game.
9/14/11 11:01 AM
caleb

419 - Brees - plays CHI in the dome; da bears have a good defense, but cool Drew threw for 419 and 3 tds against GB.

Schaub - at MIA; the dolphins were torched by Brady, but HOU can run the ball better than the pats.

Flacco - at TEN; will probably be handing off in the 4Q because the Ravens' defense will control the game.

oops.. my bad on Brees. I was confusing Atlanta and Chicago. New Orleans is playing Chicago at home which is a tough defense. With that said, I would still start Brees. If Brees could tear it up against Green Bay in Green Bay, then he can tear it up anywhere. He should be started every week.
9/14/11 11:13 AM
TheMorg826
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks for the advice fellas
9/14/11 11:19 AM

Edited: 09/14/11 11:32 AM
Anyone know of a site that will tell me how Brees has historically performed against cover 2 defenses?

[I checked NFL.com and Brees has a 93.8 QB rating against TB, CHI and IND since 2006]
9/14/11 12:41 PM
FreakZilla
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Need 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and 1 Flex:

MJD vs Jets
Turner vs PHI
F. Jackson vs OAK
Tolbert vs NE
McCluster vs DET

Bowe vs DET
Harvin vs TB
Smith vs GB
9/14/11 5:14 PM
caleb

419 - Anyone know of a site that will tell me how Brees has historically performed against cover 2 defenses?

[I checked NFL.com and Brees has a 93.8 QB rating against TB, CHI and IND since 2006]

It's Drew Brees man! Top 3 QB's in the league.. he performs well every week and it doesn't matter what team or scheme it's against.
9/14/11 5:15 PM
caleb

FreakZilla - Need 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and 1 Flex:

Turner vs PHI
F. Jackson vs OAK
Harvin vs TB

Here you go.

Turner vs PHI
F. Jackson vs OAK
Harvin vs TB
9/14/11 6:48 PM
Tons
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Same question from week 1.

Best vs. Chiefs
Hightower vs. Cardinals

Ended up starting Best because i liked his targers out of backfield, thinking Highetower is much more the TD threat.

Hightower had 4 more points.  Did not matter won week 1.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.