UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Sit em Start em week 2.....

9/16/11 6:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caleb
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shane Sherk - Brandon Gibson @ NYG

or

Malcom Floyd @ NE

I know you said to avoid STL guys, but Gibson seems like he might breakout. What do you think?

I would play Malcom Floyd here. I think it is going to be a rough night for St. Louis. With that said, go with your gut man. Is Nate Burleson or Devery Henderson available in your league? I feel better about both of them over Floyd and Gibson this week.
9/18/11 11:53 AM
Zoso
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty late, but I got a couple decisions:

Yeah yeah yeah I got 2 defenses. I picked up the Saints this week, because I wasn't loving San Diego against New England. Now I am having doubts that I want to trust that New Orleans defense ever.

So San Diego vs New England or New Orleans vs New Orleans.

Secondly Joe Flacco vs Tennessee or Big Ben vs Seattle. I currently have Ben in the starting lineup.

I am 0-1 despite having the 3rd most points scored(Big Ben shit the bed and I got a total of 5 points from my D and K).

Tis a traditional scoring league.
9/18/11 12:11 PM
TheRealJoker
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm gonna roll with Johnny Knox instead of Brandon Lloyd this week at WR. Knox gets the start and Lloyd is having groin trouble. Phone Post
9/18/11 12:40 PM
caleb
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zoso - Pretty late, but I got a couple decisions:

Yeah yeah yeah I got 2 defenses. I picked up the Saints this week, because I wasn't loving San Diego against New England. Now I am having doubts that I want to trust that New Orleans defense ever.

So San Diego vs New England or New Orleans vs New Orleans.

Secondly Joe Flacco vs Tennessee or Big Ben vs Seattle. I currently have Ben in the starting lineup.

I am 0-1 despite having the 3rd most points scored(Big Ben shit the bed and I got a total of 5 points from my D and K).

Tis a traditional scoring league.

Big Ben vs. Seattle

If I had to choose between San Diego and NO on defense, I would take NO hands down this week.
9/18/11 8:50 PM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am getting killed, but at least Drew Brees had a good game.
9/18/11 9:02 PM
leglockfan
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh Arian Foster... fuck

9/18/11 9:15 PM
caleb

Arian has become a nightmare for his owners. He needs to just sit out for an entire month and let his hammy heal 100%.
9/18/11 9:22 PM
leglockfan
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caleb - Arian has become a nightmare for his owners. He needs to just sit out for an entire month and let his hammy heal 100%.
Yeah I think I cost myself the week by playing him over Tate or Caddy Williams... oh well always next week :) 

9/18/11 9:34 PM
TheRealJoker
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That thing is going to remain an issue because Foster wants to get on the field and earn a big payday (still on undrafted rookie contract). Tate performing so well isn't making him want to take it easy. He wants to get back out there and prove it is him and not the system that produces the numbers.
9/18/11 10:07 PM
caleb

Edited: 09/18/11 10:12 PM
TheRealJoker - That thing is going to remain an issue because Foster wants to get on the field and earn a big payday (still on undrafted rookie contract). Tate performing so well isn't making him want to take it easy. He wants to get back out there and prove it is him and not the system that produces the numbers.

I completely agree with you... but Foster is 100% legit. He would be hard to stop on just about any team. Not only is he is a stud on the field, but he is a great guy off the field. He has nothing to worry about as long as he lets himself fully heal.
9/18/11 10:21 PM
TheRealJoker

This situation is where having a strong head coach like Bellichek would come in handy. Kubiak needs to do what is best for the team over the course of the season and SIT Foster until he's 100% but he doesn't know how to bench him because he doesn't want to hurt his feelings. :-(
9/19/11 1:05 PM
caleb

TheRealJoker - This situation is where having a strong head coach like Bellichek would come in handy. Kubiak needs to do what is best for the team over the course of the season and SIT Foster until he's 100% but he doesn't know how to bench him because he doesn't want to hurt his feelings. :-(

Yeah, time to man up for sure.
9/19/11 2:02 PM
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is it time to sit chris johnson? he did get a lot of touches yesterday, was the bad game due to raven's D or does he suck now?
9/19/11 2:41 PM
Gracie killar
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad I decided to go with Gibson over Cobb hoping nicks plays tonight or i have to roll with hixon euh.
9/19/11 2:59 PM
leglockfan

alxholic - is it time to sit chris johnson? he did get a lot of touches yesterday, was the bad game due to raven's D or does he suck now?
Haha I am trying to talk a co-worker into trading me Chris Johnson for a couple of shit players

9/19/11 3:06 PM
Gracie killar
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is a great buy low candidate
9/19/11 4:01 PM
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'm not getting rid of him, i'm asking if i should e starting someone else until further notice(starting in week 3) i have sproles, bush on the bench..i am thinking of starting sproles and bush instead of johnson and felix jone next week..

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.