UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Survivor Thread Week 2

9/13/11 7:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caleb
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok, for week 2, my pick is Pittsburgh at home vs. Seattle. No way Seattle has a chance in that game. Remember, the idea is to win each week. Never to look past the week that you are on.
9/13/11 1:00 PM
saucylv33
785 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So true, I had looked to week 3 and wanted to save Pittsburgh but I'm going to go with the Steelers.

I was also looking at Giants at home against the Rams since Jackson is out. Was also looking at Lions at home against the Chiefs.
9/13/11 1:11 PM
caleb
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saucylv33 - So true, I had looked to week 3 and wanted to save Pittsburgh but I'm going to go with the Steelers.

I was also looking at Giants at home against the Rams since Jackson is out. Was also looking at Lions at home against the Chiefs.

Look, there are a few other locks this week but you always have to take the BEST lock. It's about surviving to make it to the next week. Not about saving teams for later.
9/16/11 11:08 PM
Tommy Gunnz
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the only teams I considered this week were: balt, nyj, pitt, gb.

i went with pitt
9/19/11 6:04 PM
saucylv33
785 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3 more people out of my league by picking Baltimore and Philly. I went with Steelers.
9/19/11 6:49 PM
Tommy Gunnz
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this week seems much tougher. Pitt is the obvious choice again but you can only chose a team once in my league so they are out.

By a quick glance without doing research yet, San Diego, New England and Arizona look like my choices for the week with a heavy lean towards the Chargers.

New England should win but Buffalo has firepower this year and New Englands D isn't any good so that game could possibly be a shootout.....not what I want for a suicide pick

Seattle is horrible but has a great home field advantage. Arizona should absolutely win that game but they aren't world beaters themselves. I would take Arizona but I would be nervous on game day.

San Diego should crush KC like everyone else BUT I have a hard time believing Kansas City is THIS FUCKING BAD! Maybe they are? Maybe they have officially quit on the season since Charles is out for the year and they win 1-2 games all year long OR they man up and play tough like they did last year. Even if KC was 100% healthy, San Diego is the better team and should win the game so barring any big injuries I will end up taking them this week

ahhhhhhh suicide pools, let the over analyzing begin!!!!
9/19/11 7:30 PM
saucylv33

My one rule is that I pick home teams so I'm going with the Chargers. I think the Chiefs offense is just that bad.
9/19/11 8:15 PM
caleb

If anyone still has San Diego, they are hands down the best pick this week. The Chiefs have scored a total of 10 points in TWO games combined! Their competition has put up over 80 total points. They are THAT BAD.

I don't have San Diego anymore so I have to pick a different team and you are right Tommy, this week is tough.
9/20/11 12:29 AM
Mr B Rock
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never bet for or against the bills but 15 losses in a row and the d let jason campbell look like tom brady and now they have to play the real tom brady.

SD would seem like the choice but thanks to caleb and this board i used them and i'm still alive.

i still have pit so i'm going with them
9/20/11 5:04 AM
Waylay
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saucylv33 - 3 more people out of my league by picking Baltimore and Philly. I went with Steelers.

I am an Eagles fan and even  I think tipping Philly was just beyond insane there. Yowser.
9/20/11 12:11 PM
saucylv33

I still have San Diego left so I'm going with them.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.