UnderGround Forums

Wrestling UnderGround >> Izzy style wrestling

9/13/11 10:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Administrator
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I knew about izzy style. Its big in the chicago area in some high schools ( i think izzy was a montini coach, or some school in chicago area)

But i've noticed the izzy style wrestling has been getting more and more into mma.

Clay guida is one guy that comes to mind, he was from illinois after all though, prolly worked with izzy style in high school Phone Post
9/14/11 10:29 PM
coolio82394
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know a guy from Chicago. He didn't have a really unorthodox style of wrestling. I have no clue what you're talking about...
9/25/11 1:09 PM
Administrator
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Twenty47 - Izzy style is the name of a business lol. Not an actual style. Israel Martinez is the person who runs it. Clay guida trains there? Thought he was at MTC in Schaumburg before jacksons. Phone Post
I guess i worded it wrong

I know its a business and not a style, i meant that I have noticed Israel starting to work more and more in the MMA world because of his effectiveness the WAY he teaches, the way he coaches must be compliant with MMA wrestling.

Hes been working at Jacksons lately with Guida, Stann and some others. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.