UnderGround Forums

Oklahoma Underground >> XFL "Rumble On the River V" card Sep 23

9/23/11 6:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ElCid
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shibbyguy - 

the ignore function is nice. yay blue name!

now vtfd turd

This!  
9/23/11 6:50 PM
Magnum TA

Look at me I am ignoring you!!!!!! Phone Post
9/24/11 1:48 AM
Stunpals
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1-Welterweight MMA Bout 3 rounds
Josh Waisner (Tulsa) VS Mark Davis (Tulsa)
Davis via TKO in 2nd (GnP)

2-Heavyweight MMA Bout 3 rounds
Haze Wilson (Tulsa) VS Russell Lamons (unk)
Haze via TKO in 2nd (straight right to the chin)

3-Bantamweight MMA Bout 3 Rounds
Eliud Cepeda (Tulsa) VS Efrain Khastar (Amarillo)
Cepeda via split decision

4-Light Heavyweight MMA Bout 3 Rounds
Justin Eagleberger (Muskogee) VS Chris Perez (Tulsa)
Perez via decision

5-Bantamweight MMA Bout 3 Rounds
TJ Arrington (Tulsa) VS Harvey Suarez (Amarillo)
Suarez via decision

6-Featherweight MMA Bout 3 Rounds
Jarrett Rouse (Dewey) VS Tanner Varella (Amarillo)
Rouse via TKO second

7-Featherweight MMA Bout 3 Rounds
Jon “Warrior” Watashe (Tulsa) VS Mark “The Master” Barrett (Tulsa)
Watashe via split decision

8-RUMBLE ON THE RIVER LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP 5 ROUNDS
Brenton “Bad Boy” Taylor (Tyler) VS Clayton “Sunshine” Robinson (Tulsa)
Taylor via KO in second.
Robinson missed a leg kick and Taylor followed his corners (Thomas Longacre) instructions to catch the leg and fire a counter. The straight right landed flush on Robinson’s chin and ended the fight.
Paul “The Saint” Linam entered the ring to challenge Taylor for the best at Rumble on the River VI on December 16.

9-RUMBLE ON THE RIVER HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP 5 ROUNDS
Myron “The Future” Dennis (OKC) VS Bryan “The American Bully” Roberts (Wichita)
Dennis via tapout due to strikes in the 1st.
Dennis looked comfortable on the ground, but took and opening and brought Roberts to the ground. Dennis overwhelmed Roberts on the ground taking his back, locking in hooks and flattening him out. Roberts tapped out rather than feel Dennis’ power.

10-RUMBLE ON THE RIVER WOMENS SUPER FEATHERWEIGHT 5 ROUNDS
Tonya Evinger (Kansas City) VS Anita “El Tigre” Rodriguez (Dallas)
Evinger via submission in 1st. (RNC)
Evinger was a late replacement, but used her experience to outclass Rodriguez. Standing up she was winning, but when the opening presented itself, she took Rodriguez down with a big slam. Evinger stacked Rodriguez up against the cage and eventually took her back sinking in the RNC for the win.

11-RUMBLE ON THE RIVER WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP 5 ROUNDS
Kenny Giddens (Sand Springs) VS Mike Kenyon Jackson (Norman)
Jackson via submission in the 1st.
Both fighters circled throwing cautions strikes to start. Giddens left his neck exposed during a takedown attempt and Jackson committed. Giddens fought to get out, but Jackson pulled full guard and it was only a matter of time.
Levi Avera entered the cage to challenge Jackson to a rematch from earlier in their careers.

9/24/11 1:51 AM
Stunpals
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was great seeing everyone. Good times had by all.

OKUG was repping in full force!
9/24/11 5:44 AM
The Marvelous One
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stunpals - It was great seeing everyone. Good times had by all.

OKUG was repping in full force!

YAY! ;(
9/24/11 8:38 AM
jujitsujamo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good job on the results Stunpals.

Was a great show. I am very proud of my guys - Nemo, TJ, Jarrett and Watashe. They all did very good and represented with honor. And for the record - I have no idea where Watashe learned the jumping, spinning, flying backfist - but it worked well ;-) Phone Post
9/24/11 9:20 AM
Stunpals

^^ that was MOVIE QUALITY!
9/26/11 8:28 AM
jujitsujamo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Levi got in the cage and challenged him or his brother. Couldn't really understand what he was saying but it sounded like he challenge his brother. He also said something about Joey Gorszynski beating Jackson in the past. Phone Post
9/26/11 8:44 AM
Stunpals

I think Levi challenged both of them in a 2 on 1 handicap match... or something to that effect.
9/26/11 10:58 AM
XtremeFightEntertainment
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jackson has a great record in XFL. 2 fights, 2 first round submissions, 2 championship belts. 

Congrats!
9/26/11 10:19 PM
pillbottle

Stunpals - I think Levi challenged both of them in a 2 on 1 handicap match... or something to that effect.
I think Levi was shitfaced--I'm not sure he knew what the hell he was saying either. Phone Post
9/26/11 10:26 PM
jjmarine1

pillbottle - 
Stunpals - I think Levi challenged both Oof them in a 2 on 1 handicap match... or something to that effect.
I think Levi was shitfaced--I'm not sure he knew what the hell he was saying either. Phone Post

THIS^^^. LEVI IS MY FRIEND....BUT I AM NOT AWARE OF HIM HAVING S FULL TIME GYM OR TEAM TO TRAIN WITH....SO I DON'T KNOW IF THE REMATCH IS SMART. I MAY BE WRONG ABOUT THE GYM SITUATION....I DON'T TALK TO HIM MUCH.
9/29/11 12:04 AM
pillbottle

I have to disagree with you, Dave. I think dojo abuse can be good for the sport when employed under the right circumstances (against the deaf). Phone Post
9/29/11 3:35 AM
BLPorritt
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jjmarine1 - 
pillbottle - 
Stunpals - I think Levi challenged both Oof them in a 2 on 1 handicap match... or something to that effect.

THIS^^^. LEVI IS MY FRIEND....BUT I AM NOT AWARE OF HIM HAVING S FULL TIME GYM OR TEAM TO TRAIN WITH....SO I DON'T KNOW IF THE REMATCH IS SMART. I MAY BE WRONG ABOUT THE GYM SITUATION....I DON'T TALK TO HIM MUCH.
I believe he mentioned on his facebook he's at Hooligan's. We all know that everything on Facebook is da troof!!!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.