UnderGround Forums

Louisiana Underground >> Paulo Guillobel Seminar - Baton Rouge

9/14/11 2:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lucian
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

American Fight Club BJJ and Judo:
7104 Antioch Rd. BR. La. 70817

September17th, 4th degree Black Belt Paulo Guillobel will be coming to AFCBJJ Baton Rouge. Seminar is Saturday the 17th. Cost is $75 dollars prepaid. The seminar will last about 4 hours and will be a gi only event.

Paulo is an old friend of AFC Black belt Joe Savoian and a great teacher/competitor. He currently trains under Saulo Ribeiro and most recently won the Pan Ams (again). AFCBJJ students will be getting additional time with Paulo before and after the seminar. Saturdays seminar is open to anyone interested in training.

Please prepay. There is limited space that will fill up fast. We take all forms of payment. You should prepay or contact Joe Savoian at 310-941-4657 to reserve your spot. We do not expect to be able to take payments at the door due to limited space.

AFCBJJ.....Not for Everyone.
9/15/11 8:34 AM
Lucian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5JsWHSPcOw
9/20/11 11:12 AM
Lucian

I know it was short notice but let me tell you, this seminar was amazing. There will be more of these in the future as this is now an affiliation with Paulo and AFC BJJ. I know everyone has their own gyms and their own intructors and I know this is an MMA website but when it comes to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu I have never seen a more complete sensei than Paulo Guillobel. This guy has been a black belt longer than most of us have been training. I will keep everyone posted on upcoming seminars.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.