UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Accept this trade?

9/14/11 3:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pikes
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Standard 14-team PPR league. 2RB-3WR-1 Flex (RB/WR).

Lost Colston, drafted Garcon before Manning situation got this bad, so I'm hurting badly at receiver. Right now RBs are McFadden, Blount, and Wells. WRs are Austin, S Rice (starting B Gibson if he doesn't play), Garcon. Bench WRs are Roy Williams and Steve Smith (Phi).

Guy who has Grant offered me McGahee and Bess for Starks and Garcon. I figure Bess can at least guarantee me 7-10 points based on receptions, whereas Garcon is a question mark with old man Collins throwing the ball. McGahee still has goal line potential, and I'm still doing well at RB without Starks. What say you?
9/14/11 5:20 PM
caleb
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't do it. Starks is going to take over the starting roll in GB and already gets the goal line carries. He is a major stud RB.

Wells and Blout are not great RB's. They will do good when they are playing crappy teams, but that is it. So you still need your depth at RB.

That trade he offered you is not fair at all.
9/14/11 6:02 PM
FreakZilla
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree, dont do it. Starks is on the rise, counter for a higher quality WR. I have a feeling he'll be willing to give up a little more.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.