UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Amazon FC discussion thread (8:00 ET)

9/14/11 5:04 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

Amazon Forest Combat
Amadeau Teixeira Gymanasium
Manaus, Brazil

Preliminary Bouts

Rivaldo Junior defeats Andre Leocadio by split decision.

Dileno Lopes defeats Danny Martinez by submission (guillotine) at 0:57 of 1st round.

Alexandre Almeida defeats Daniel Aguiar by unanimous decision.

George Clay defeats Anthony Birchak by submission (rear-naked choke) at 1:29 of 1st round.

Daniel Acacio defeats Sergio Junior by KO at 2:50 of 1st round.

Feature Bouts

Jordan Smith defeats Karo Parisyan via split decision.

Antonio Braga Neto defeats Maiquel Falcao via submission (kimura) at 4:26 of 2nd round.

Ronys Torres defeats Drew Fickett via submission (strikes) at 0:47 seconds of 1st round.

Paulo Filho & Satoshi Ishii fight to a draw

Masakatsu Ueda defeats Royler Gracie via unanimous decision

click for full play by play...

9/14/11 5:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FryedTakayama
795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR Michael Falcon! Phone Post
9/14/11 5:16 PM
RKing85
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

surprized that card has held up.
9/14/11 5:18 PM
KC007
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where can this be watched? Phone Post
9/14/11 5:20 PM
chuckles1
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone know how to watch? Phone Post
9/14/11 5:29 PM
FryedTakayama
795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cagepotato says they'll have a stream

http://www.cagepotato.com/reminder-amazon-forest-combat-goes-down-at-midnight-tonight-and-well-have-the-stream/ Phone Post
9/14/11 5:30 PM
RKing85
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sherdog will have a PBP if you can't get the stream to work.
9/14/11 5:33 PM
smoogy
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cage Potato is dicktucking, they aren't going to stream it
9/14/11 5:33 PM
Hessian
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ty for posting I forgot about this card
9/14/11 5:45 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, we're refusing to stream it because we don't want Smoogy to watch it. PM me and I'll send everyone else the stream.
9/14/11 5:53 PM
FryedTakayama

Hah smoogy owned. Send me a link too hehe Phone Post
9/14/11 5:59 PM
smoogy
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"CagePotato just informed me that the stream won’t be available but the event will be replayed sometime tomorrow on the interwebs."

True or not?
9/14/11 6:07 PM
FryedTakayama

smoogy - "CagePotato just informed me that the stream won’t be available but the event will be replayed sometime tomorrow on the interwebs."

True or not?<br type="_moz" />

guess we'll see what happens.
9/14/11 6:09 PM
Mitchell Gordon
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Apex Sports Agency (ASA), Sponsorship Director

Apex Sports Agency is proud of Clients,  Drew Fickett, Karo Parisyan, and Anthony Birchak, bring a W home for all of us!

Hey ALL, don't forget to check out the Pair of RevGear gloves autographed by Karo Parisyan contest!
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1875228&page=1&pc=1

9/14/11 6:12 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

smoogy - I am an idiot with narcisistic tendencies?

True or not?

True.

As far as the stream goes, it was yanked at the last minute, so it's out of our control. Even the two Brazilian TV networks who were to broadcast it aren't getting the tapes until tomorrow I'm told. If anything changes, I'll let you know.

You mad that you won't have anything to make GIFs from until tomorrow or just worried you might actually have to come out of your mom's basement tonight? Maybe you could tap into your vast network of connections in the MMA world and secure an alternate stream for us, Smoogy. 
9/14/11 6:29 PM
smoogy

Edited: 09/14/11 6:30 PM
Mike Russell - 
smoogy - "CagePotato just informed me that the stream won’t be available but the event will be replayed sometime tomorrow on the interwebs."

True or not?

True.

As far as the stream goes, it was yanked at the last minute, so it's out of our control. Even the two Brazilian TV networks who were to broadcast it aren't getting the tapes until tomorrow I'm told. If anything changes, I'll let you know.

You mad that you won't have anything to make GIFs from until tomorrow or just worried you might actually have to come out of your mom's basement tonight? Maybe you could tap into your vast network of connections in the MMA world and secure an alternate stream for us, Smoogy. 

Instead of being an emotional bitch you could've just said "The stream has been cancelled". Now you've got people expecting you to PM them a stream that you don't have.

9/14/11 6:33 PM
Mike Russell

smoogy - 
Mike Russell - 
smoogy - "CagePotato just informed me that the stream won’t be available but the event will be replayed sometime tomorrow on the interwebs."

True or not?

True.

Instead of being an emotional bitch you could've just said "The stream has been cancelled". Now you've got people expecting you to PM them a stream that you don't have.

Not emotional. Just not a fan of your cunty troll act.
9/14/11 6:56 PM
Mike Russell

I see Smoogy has a troll account too.
9/14/11 7:02 PM
JimmersonzGlove
503 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RuaYouToDoubtShogun - Wait, so cp claims they're gonna stream, then it gets pulled, smoogy tells the ug it's off, cp bitch Russell attempts to make a joke but fails and lies, smoogy posts the exact quote, cp bitch Russell attempts to make a moms basement joke and fails again. With the awful failed humor attempts, it's like a typical cagepotato article. Fuck a bunch of mike Russell.

Holy fuck...BRILLIANT screen name!!!
9/14/11 7:21 PM
smoogy

Edited: 09/14/11 9:19 PM
 I pointed out that CP won't be streaming the event, and they aren't
9/14/11 8:06 PM
Hessian
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/14/11 9:14 PM
9/14/11 8:49 PM
McLeod
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate to interrupt the internet fighting, but is Sherdog still gonna have PBP? I hate to miss out on Russel vs Smoogy, but I'd like to read the PBP
9/14/11 9:05 PM
Mike Russell

Sherdog has the PBP.

BTW, Smoogy did some dicktucking of his own via PM. It seems he's afraid that some of his UG enemies he's trolled might try to hunt him down since I posted his real name and where he's from. Like he's that important.

Notice how my post miraculously disappeared. Rogue mod is a friend of trolls as well.
9/14/11 9:19 PM
smoogy

Edited: 09/14/11 9:21 PM
 The event is on Combate TV tonight live

Live stream but only audio sadly, cross your fingers that video will kick in at some point:

http://www.plugmania.com.br/?pg=assiste&id=4323

9/14/11 9:48 PM
DamnSevern
1191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mike russel and cagepotato are bad for the sport

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.