UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> attn Jesus Tapped

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/14/11 5:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
zealot66
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I warned you twice. You can go to time out for 48 hours and decide if you want to play by the rules and contribute or be an ass. use the OG if you want to bash christians.
9/14/11 6:03 PM
zealot66
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTW, before you get your butt hurt, I was banned from here for a week once. We have rules and I asked you to stop being antagonistic and you decided to continue. I decided to follow the rules and play nice. 
9/15/11 4:33 PM
JesusTapped
1315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

24 hrs. Sorry to disappoint. But thanks for making a thread in my honor.

I'll tone it down, you win there. I initially took your getting me frozen for 24 hours as another attempt at Christian dominance over free speech...but I've moved past that bad place.

Suffice it to say that the Christian dominated HG will hear little from me, though I do assert my presence is good for the forum in that it, at the very least, gives you a good sinner to rally against. I suppose Christians have little taste for debate but prefer, rather, to cloak themselves in the comforts of their own dogma. Either way....

I'd love for you to see the truth, zealot. We're good for each other. Unfortunately you get angry when confronted with topics that aren't easily defended with a quick reference to scripture. It's okay. I'm angry, too as I've already told you. Suffice it to say I'll be less engaged in a forum that, in all honesty, has seen it's share of tumble weeds.

So I'm giving your ball back so you can go home. Have a blessed day. Phone Post
9/15/11 6:03 PM
JesusTapped
1315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...but you have to admit - I'm better at this than you are.

Smiles and sunbeams! Phone Post
9/15/11 6:54 PM
zealot66

Admin error. One, Just know, you will get booted if you spam the forum with acinine posts. The rules apply for everyone. As far as debate, you are a new guy. What you've posted so far is retarded. Why dont you come up with something of substance. If all you've got is lame attempts to poo poo christianity or, 'Im mad at God so Ill troll the HG', you will be the tumbleweed. The reason you had few replies on your threads is it was shallow and obvious trolling. Stick around and try to tease us with your mastery of debate and intellect. Then like some of our atheist friends you can gain conversation time and respect.

Many people have exited the HG because they were simply outgunned and decided to spend time on the tapout forum instead. Make yourself someone worthy to rally against. Smart assed one liners will drop to the bottom. Bring your best game. 
9/15/11 7:15 PM
JesusTapped

There you are friend!

Let's begin by establishing my respect for your tenacity in ridding this forum of my presence. Now let's move on and accept our need to coexist.

Your jabs at my intellect, which you assess based on forum posts thumbed from my iPhone, don't reveal the true depths of your cognitive functioning. I'm sure you're witty, well spoken, and an adept wordsmith...even if your posts don't reflect it.

Seriously, can you really call me amateurish when YOU started a thread thumbing your nose at my 24 hour censure?

Can we bury the hatchet? Pleeeaassee!!!! Otherwise i have but one request. If we're gonna spar, you've got to make me sweat... Phone Post
9/16/11 6:52 PM
zealot66

We can bury the hatchet but the rules of the HG have always been to either remove, warn or ban people who dont come here for serious discussion. the HG go's through up times and down times, lately its down hence the tumbleweeds. Rather than Bash the HG, why dont you start a thread that has a challenge to it. Banning you wasn't personal, just the rules. I banned a kid who used to go psycho on all of us and then we became friends and have spoken on the phone numerous times. I hope you end up being one of those people. 

I go through times where Im not interested in much here but I was elected as a mod so I got to earn my blue name. You either have been here a month or so or are a poster with a new screen name. Either way, you are welcome if you abide the rules. Cussing is allowed. Personal or general slander isnt allowed. The OG is the place for it. You will also find people will post on your threads if it has merit worth discussing. 

hatchet buried, but that goes both ways.
9/17/11 4:02 PM
Ridgeback
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JesusTapped simply proves that all people operate from what is deep in their hearts.  What we see on the surface is not the sum total of a rational being, but rather a dysfunctional person with emotional storms and the intellect enslaved to them.  Hence the posters who come here and simply spout irrational hatred against a religion rather than making real arguments based on careful reasoning and informed opinion not even recognizing how they are viewed by outsiders.  JesusTapped is merely one of a long string of such posters.  He is good as data at least.
11/8/11 11:29 PM
Kingofny23
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zealot66 -  Admin error. One, Just know, you will get booted if you spam the forum with acinine posts. The rules apply for everyone. As far as debate, you are a new guy. What you've posted so far is retarded. Why dont you come up with something of substance. If all you've got is lame attempts to poo poo christianity or, 'Im mad at God so Ill troll the HG', you will be the tumbleweed. The reason you had few replies on your threads is it was shallow and obvious trolling. Stick around and try to tease us with your mastery of debate and intellect. Then like some of our atheist friends you can gain conversation time and respect.

Many people have exited the HG because they were simply outgunned and decided to spend time on the tapout forum instead. Make yourself someone worthy to rally against. Smart assed one liners will drop to the bottom. Bring your best game. 
Did you really call him Retarded? Really? Not sure what all happened here, but not seeing a lot of Christianity. Phone Post
11/9/11 12:41 PM
zealot66

I make no claims to be a 'good christian'. 

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.