UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hey Hendo

9/14/11 5:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
skooter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stop flabbing your jaws.......

You SHOULD have to earn a shot at Anderson......

You SHOULD have to beat Chael or Mousasi FIRST....

But we all know that will not happen....We all already

know that DPW will "give" it to you on a silver platter.....
9/14/11 5:59 PM
discodrew
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he knocked out FEDOR. Phone Post
9/14/11 6:01 PM
LayNprayNINJA

discodrew -  he knocked out FEDOR. Phone Post

In his last MW fight, less than 1.5 years ago, he got DOMINATED by a WW...
9/14/11 6:07 PM
irishrottie
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

finishing two top notch lhws then knocking out the best hw ever while being a natural 185er means that you can fight whoever the fuck you want.
9/14/11 6:12 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

irishrottie - finishing two top notch lhws then knocking out the best hw ever while being a natural 185er means that you can fight whoever the fuck you want.

Beautifully put.
9/14/11 6:17 PM
OmegaPoon
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 
irishrottie - finishing two top notch lhws then knocking out the best hw ever while being a natural 185er means that you can fight whoever the fuck you want.

Beautifully put.

9/14/11 6:22 PM
Poindexter
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sashay. Shante.
9/14/11 6:40 PM
TheRealMrBeefy

I would love to see a Hendo / Silva rematch.

It does not matter if you or anyone else thinks he deserves another shot at Silva. If DFW wants it, it will happen. UFC is starting to run out of opponents for Silva and Hendo would be a huge threat to him right now.

I would love to see him in the mix with the UFC's current LHW roster. There are a lot of really interesting match-ups there.
9/14/11 7:52 PM
Cerrone's Cowgirl
329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom - 
OmegaPoon -
mmavixen - 

Beautifully put.

. Phone Post

9/14/11 7:53 PM
minotauro11
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cerrone's Cowgirl -
RyannVonDoom - 
OmegaPoon -
mmavixen - 

Beautifully put.

. Phone Post

! Phone Post
9/14/11 7:54 PM
brahmabull81
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey skooter, go fuck yourself.
9/14/11 9:45 PM
Hendo
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?

I've gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition. Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I've pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world--and I believe I've demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out. Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch. I think I've proven myelf worthy to face him again, and if he believes I'm such an easy fight, why not take the payday? I would not have left the UFC if it wasn't obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight, and he's doing it again.
9/14/11 9:48 PM
irishrottie
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hendo has spoken.
9/14/11 9:49 PM
prolurker22
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

/thread Phone Post
9/14/11 9:50 PM
Jay ak

Subbed by Hendo!
9/14/11 9:50 PM
cormano_wild

whats up dan
9/14/11 9:51 PM
Jay ak

Dan, How big was the bear you got around Hoonah?
9/14/11 9:57 PM
ShanTheMan
782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo - Skooter,What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts?

PWNED
9/14/11 9:59 PM
kingjames100
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/14/11 10:02 PM
DAMN

Edit: SHIT JUST GOT REAL
9/14/11 10:00 PM
Loxly
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i54.tinypic.com/11j827t.gif
9/14/11 10:02 PM
discodrew

Hendo - Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?

I've gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition. Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I've pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world--and I believe I've demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out. Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch. I think I've proven myelf worthy to face him again, and if he believes I'm such an easy fight, why not take the payday? I would not have left the UFC if it wasn't obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight, and he's doing it again.
aaahhhhhhh shit!! Phone Post
9/14/11 10:08 PM
war wand
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit. Subd Phone Post
9/14/11 10:13 PM
Korpiklaani

Hendo - Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?

fucken eh, the legend speaks
9/14/11 10:13 PM
thegreenroom
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dan, you most certainly are the man. Top five all time fighter with awesome knockout power. When you threw your first few punches in the fedor fight I knew he was in trouble.

But saying Anderson is avoiding a rematch after he finished the first fight is a stretch. He has multiple people calling for a rematch, you, vitor, and chael. Bisbing is now calling for a match, and what's to stop okami from calling for a rematch when all Anderson is saying is, get in line.

I would much rather see you fight bones or shogun or lyoto. I think you have good chance at knocking out any of them three. Good luck whoever you fight. Phone Post
9/14/11 10:14 PM
Rucking Fetard

OmegaPoon -
mmavixen - 

Beautifully put.

Indeed. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.