UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hey Hendo

9/14/11 11:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
micmac
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
lordbreakdown
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ouch. ass raping
Kneeblock
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the realest I've seen it get on here in years.
9/14/11 11:32 PM
BzGrappla
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo - Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?

I've gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition. Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I've pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world--and I believe I've demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out. Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch. I think I've proven myelf worthy to face him again, and if he believes I'm such an easy fight, why not take the payday? I would not have left the UFC if it wasn't obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight, and he's doing it again.

So glad hendo has spoken. I think its funny some guys falling all over hendo's words are the same people that talk shit about alot of fighters here. Guys like KING MO... Nick Diaz.. HENDO.. they all put it on the line each and every fight .. while fat boys with cheeto stained fingers talk shit behind a computer and would never do shit in real life.

GOOD JOB hendo for setting people straight. Respect
9/14/11 11:33 PM
hmb

my mouth has been hanging open in amazement at how awesome this thread is, I mean next level, we will look back at this and one day realize, this is when the internet got serious.
vxbpoison

What's the hook to that method man and limp bizkit song N 2 gether now?
obi1

GO GET YOUR SHINEBOX kooter!

that shit was dope.. War HENDO!
9/14/11 11:34 PM
TKOkami'd by the GOAT
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So...so awesome. Hendo, you are the fucking man. Skooter, you kinda suck. But you've provided an entertaining thread, so we MIGHT let this one slide. 

That is, if Hendo's beatdown didn't kill you..
9/14/11 11:35 PM
mixedmartialfarts
785 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck yeah Hendo! Phone Post
9/14/11 11:35 PM
JDSFTW

I'm a hendo fan but feel he doesn't deserve a rematch yet. Much respect though Dan and good luck Phone Post
9/14/11 11:37 PM
JDSFTW

ABE FROMAN -
K-Dub-"T" - 
thegreenroom -  

But saying Anderson is avoiding a rematch after he finished the first fight is a stretch. He has multiple people calling for a rematch, you, vitor, and chael. Bisbing is now calling for a match, and what's to stop okami from calling for a rematch when all Anderson is saying is, get in line.

Not even just that (getting in line), but how is he supposed to fight on Fox while injured?
Especially when Dana said before the fight he wasn't fighting on Fox  (which I suspect means he knew about the injury before-hand).
I love Hendo, but saying that, Anderson isn't ducking him. I see no reason he would, did he have so much trouble the first time that it would require a duck?

Agreed on all accounts Phone Post
9/14/11 11:38 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Hendo = GOAT!! Phone Post
9/14/11 11:43 PM
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is why I love the UG
9/14/11 11:44 PM
slugshot331
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

=

9/14/11 11:46 PM
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/14/11 11:46 PM
 OWNED!

9/14/11 11:47 PM
leftlegtrumpcard
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo is an all time great an student of the sport. No way the rematch goes the same as the first. He might have to wait in line but he has earned his shot. I would love to see a rematch. Phone Post
9/14/11 11:49 PM
Da playmaker17
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub'd for skooters response Phone Post
9/14/11 11:51 PM
crazydave
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how taste h-bomb big pee pee?
9/14/11 11:52 PM
MrBoone
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for the 'Oh Snap!'
9/14/11 11:53 PM
Proteus The Invincible
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's great to have the legend stopping by.
9/14/11 11:54 PM
Pure
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't pay attention to these know-nothing internet trolls Dan. For every 1 of him, there's 50 people that know what you are - one of the best mma fighters on the planet.

You're 6-1 since Andy, but that could easily have been 7-0. I've heard how fucked up your back was going into the Shields fight, and you still came razor close to finishing him.

Respect this man.

9/14/11 11:59 PM
EatonBeever
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jake Shields would not have a chance in hell against Dan in a rematch..

Strikeforce Nashville was the most depressed event I've ever seen besides UFC 76.
Rafael135
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subd Phone Post
Ew0k187

posting in epic thread
9/15/11 12:00 AM
Gin Tonic
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn that was awesome.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.