UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hey Hendo

7/30/13 12:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

skooter never die!

7/30/13 1:13 AM
6ULDV8
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I LOVE EPIC THREADS!

TTT

7/30/13 1:49 AM
UGCTT_GB328
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo lurks...

Will patiently waits Phone Post 3.0
7/30/13 1:56 AM
Il Duce
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2000th reply.

Boom. Phone Post 3.0
7/30/13 5:19 AM
johnonguitar7
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If one thread shows what a bunch of sycophantic butt kissers populate the UG then this is surely it. OP had a point and Hendo could have turned up with a dead baby covered in shite and you would have all still shot your loads over him. Phone Post 3.0
7/30/13 11:16 AM
Jaybrone
533 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

johnonguitar7 - If one thread shows what a bunch of sycophantic butt kissers populate the UG then this is surely it. OP had a point and Hendo could have turned up with a dead baby covered in shite and you would have all still shot your loads over him. Phone Post 3.0

Hey Scooter, how are you?

7/30/13 11:23 AM
I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone - 
johnonguitar7 - If one thread shows what a bunch of sycophantic butt kissers populate the UG then this is surely it. OP had a point and Hendo could have turned up with a dead baby covered in shite and you would have all still shot your loads over him. Phone Post 3.0

nice to have ol' scooter back under a new name

8/2/13 12:40 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

johnonguitar7 - If one thread shows what a bunch of sycophantic butt kissers populate the UG then this is surely it. OP had a point and Hendo could have turned up with a dead baby covered in shite and you would have all still shot your loads over him. Phone Post 3.0
Why not just start another backfire thread about this, skooter? Phone Post
8/2/13 12:56 PM
NaughtiiDàwg
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN -
Jaybrone - 

Ahah Phone Post 3.0
8/2/13 10:14 PM
NaughtiiDàwg

"Stop flabbing your jaw?" Ahahah Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 3:31 AM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash

johnonguitar7 - If one thread shows what a bunch of sycophantic butt kissers populate the UG then this is surely it. OP had a point and Hendo could have turned up with a dead baby covered in shite and you would have all still shot your loads over him. Phone Post 3.0
Your a huge faggot Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 4:33 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im junda dribk rught now snd this still makes me laygh. Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 4:39 AM
ChaosOverkill
743 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN - 
Jaybrone - 

The board would not be the same without you being a huge fag Skooter!

8/3/13 5:08 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill -
I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN - 
Jaybrone - 

The board would not be the same without you being a huge fag Skooter!

Skooter, dont listen to these people. They do not know what they are saying.

But seriously Skooter, fuck you Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 5:59 AM
Ip Man 81

Hmm Phone Post 3.0
8/3/13 6:52 AM

Lol @ sticking up for some nobody who calls out the potential goat. FAG Phone Post 3.0
8/4/13 12:44 AM
theoutsiders
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scooter or not JOHN IS FUCKED!!

But yeah scooter. Good seeing you around these parts of town. Phone Post 3.0
8/4/13 1:39 AM
Jaybrone
533 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is amazing even after all these years. Phone Post 3.0
8/4/13 3:54 AM
johnonguitar7

Sorry guys I couldn't quite make out what you were saying there. Any chance you could remove Dan's brown eye from your mouths and say again? Cheers Phone Post 3.0
8/4/13 3:58 AM
ChaosOverkill
743 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

johnonguitar7 - Sorry guys I couldn't quite make out what you were saying there. Any chance you could remove Dan's brown eye from your mouths and say again? Cheers Phone Post 3.0

Does internet rape hurt Skooter?

8/4/13 4:15 AM
Br0ckFnSams0n
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

johnonguitar7 - Sorry guys I couldn't quite make out what you were saying there. Any chance you could remove Dan's brown eye from your mouths and say again? Cheers Phone Post 3.0
You're a stone cold typical internet pussy almost every single time you post. Weak people like you are able to thrive in the golden age of anonymity, it makes a guy sick. Go fuck yourself, Scootypuff Jr. Phone Post
8/4/13 11:33 AM
johnonguitar7

Br0ckFnSams0n -
johnonguitar7 - Sorry guys I couldn't quite make out what you were saying there. Any chance you could remove Dan's brown eye from your mouths and say again? Cheers Phone Post 3.0
You're a stone cold typical internet pussy almost every single time you post. Weak people like you are able to thrive in the golden age of anonymity, it makes a guy sick. Go fuck yourself, Scootypuff Jr. Phone Post
My names John and I play guitar. Are you Brock? Don't talk to me about hiding behind Internet anonymity Phone Post 3.0
8/4/13 2:16 PM
Lazer MMA

Hendo made the point here clown, not Skooter!:

"Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?

I've gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition. Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I've pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world--and I believe I've demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out. Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch. I think I've proven myelf worthy to face him again, and if he believes I'm such an easy fight, why not take the payday? I would not have left the UFC if it wasn't obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight, and he's doing it again."

So what was Skooter's point? If he had one state it plainly.
8/4/13 7:50 PM

8/5/13 8:57 AM
johnonguitar7

Lazer MMA -

Hendo made the point here clown, not Skooter!:

"Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?

I've gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition. Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I've pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world--and I believe I've demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out. Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch. I think I've proven myelf worthy to face him again, and if he believes I'm such an easy fight, why not take the payday? I would not have left the UFC if it wasn't obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight, and he's doing it again."

So what was Skooter's point? If he had one state it plainly.
His point was that an athlete should be earning achievements such as world championship title shots on merit and not past glories.

It's not hard to understand.

If Dan thinks differently then that's fair enough. They both have a right to their opinions. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.