UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hey Hendo

8/4/13 11:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
johnonguitar7
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Br0ckFnSams0n -
johnonguitar7 - Sorry guys I couldn't quite make out what you were saying there. Any chance you could remove Dan's brown eye from your mouths and say again? Cheers Phone Post 3.0
You're a stone cold typical internet pussy almost every single time you post. Weak people like you are able to thrive in the golden age of anonymity, it makes a guy sick. Go fuck yourself, Scootypuff Jr. Phone Post
My names John and I play guitar. Are you Brock? Don't talk to me about hiding behind Internet anonymity Phone Post 3.0
8/4/13 2:16 PM
Lazer MMA

johnonguitar7 - If one thread shows what a bunch of sycophantic butt kissers populate the UG then this is surely it. OP had a point and Hendo could have turned up with a dead baby covered in shite and you would have all still shot your loads over him. Phone Post 3.0

Hendo made the point here clown, not Skooter!:

"Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?

I've gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition. Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I've pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world--and I believe I've demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out. Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch. I think I've proven myelf worthy to face him again, and if he believes I'm such an easy fight, why not take the payday? I would not have left the UFC if it wasn't obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight, and he's doing it again."

So what was Skooter's point? If he had one state it plainly.
8/4/13 7:50 PM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash

8/5/13 8:57 AM
johnonguitar7

Lazer MMA -
johnonguitar7 - If one thread shows what a bunch of sycophantic butt kissers populate the UG then this is surely it. OP had a point and Hendo could have turned up with a dead baby covered in shite and you would have all still shot your loads over him. Phone Post 3.0

"Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?

I've gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition. Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I've pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world--and I believe I've demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out. Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch. I think I've proven myelf worthy to face him again, and if he believes I'm such an easy fight, why not take the payday? I would not have left the UFC if it wasn't obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight, and he's doing it again."

His point was that an athlete should be earning achievements such as world championship title shots on merit and not past glories.

It's not hard to understand.

If Dan thinks differently then that's fair enough. They both have a right to their opinions. Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 9:05 AM
Lazer MMA

johnonguitar7 - 
Lazer MMA -

His point was that an athlete should be earning achievements such as world championship title shots on merit and not past glories.

If Dan thinks differently then that's fair enough. They both have a right to their opinions. Phone Post 3.0

Spend enough time to read the quote. He was promised the fight after the Bisping KO to boot.

"I've gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition. Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I've pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world--and I believe I've demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out. Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch."
8/5/13 9:48 AM
Jaybrone
471 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

John if you aren't skooter you are just as big of a complete raging douchenozzle. Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 10:22 AM
johnonguitar7

Lazer MMA -
johnonguitar7 - 
Lazer MMA -

Spend enough time to read the quote. He was promised the fight after the Bisping KO to boot.

"I've gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition. Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I've pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world--and I believe I've demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out. Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch."
Show me any article that Dana said that HENDERSON would DEFINITELY get a title shot for beating Bisping and ill band myself from this forum for a year.

Otherwise my point about you being a bunch of sycophantic ass kissers was just proven. Phone Post 3.0
8/5/13 10:54 AM
Lazer MMA

johnonguitar7 - 
Lazer MMA -
johnonguitar7 - 
Lazer MMA -

Show me any article that Dana said that HENDERSON would DEFINITELY get a title shot for beating Bisping and ill band myself from this forum for a year.

Otherwise my point about you being a bunch of sycophantic ass kissers was just proven. Phone Post 3.0

Proof of earned title shot - http://www.5thround.com/3548/title-shot-on-the-line-for-bisping-henderson/

No it was proven that you are as stupid a mutt as Skooter here really.

Plus if you watched TUF you'd have heard Dana say likewise.
8/5/13 1:05 PM
Elhoffo
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

johnonguitar7 -
Lazer MMA -
johnonguitar7 - 
Lazer MMA -

Oh this isn't going in your favor. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 3:10 AM
johnonguitar7

Lazer MMA -
johnonguitar7 - 
Lazer MMA -
johnonguitar7 - 
Lazer MMA -

Proof of earned title shot - http://www.5thround.com/3548/title-shot-on-the-line-for-bisping-henderson/

No it was proven that you are as stupid a mutt as Skooter here really.

Plus if you watched TUF you'd have heard Dana say likewise.
Didn't you read the part where I said DANA and no "unidentified UFC spokesperson"?

No of course you didn't. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 7:44 AM
Lazer MMA

STFU chump, I said if you watched TUF you'd have heard Dana yourself.

Source a single article that says it was a false claim. I can provide at least 5 more sources that says it's true. If it was not true there would be a refutation, & there is none at all.

8/6/13 10:10 AM
johnonguitar7

Lazer MMA -
STFU chump, I said if you watched TUF you'd have heard Dana yourself.

Source a single article that says it was a false claim. I can provide at least 5 more sources that says it's true. If it was not true there would be a refutation, & there is none at all.

I don't even know where to begin explaining why it's not possible to provide proof that a particular person never said something.

You're now entering into the land of the paradox.

If there are 5 different sources directly quoting Dana stating that Dan Henderson would definitely get a title should after a win over Bisping then please post them. Otherwise I'm afraid that your word that Dana said so on TUF isn't quite good enough. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/13 10:34 AM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 08/06/13 10:36 AM

WTF cares what Dana said anyway? Buy TUF and watch it & you'll hear Dana. He does say BS that is not true all the time. What source do you have contradicting multiple sources saying a title shot is on the line? Surely if the data was not true it would have been contradicted. The fact you did not know this (shot was on the line) shows you just did not follow the sport and are just talking out of your ass, while failing to provide any source to contradict multiple others that say a title shot was on the line.
8/6/13 10:45 AM
OGT

Good to see this thread still around
8/6/13 3:35 PM
liukangstoupee

johnonguitar7 - 
Br0ckFnSams0n -
johnonguitar7 - Sorry guys I couldn't quite make out what you were saying there. Any chance you could remove Dan's brown eye from your mouths and say again? Cheers Phone Post 3.0
You're a stone cold typical internet pussy almost every single time you post. Weak people like you are able to thrive in the golden age of anonymity, it makes a guy sick. Go fuck yourself, Scootypuff Jr. Phone Post
My names John and I play guitar. Are you Brock? Don't talk to me about hiding behind Internet anonymity Phone Post 3.0

How does it feel knowing you pissed away your blue name, scooter?

Your tenure will be shorter than Jimmy Rustler!
8/20/13 10:14 PM
McGregorsIrishCreamAllOverMyFace
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:) everytime Phone Post 3.0
8/21/13 3:14 PM
gin and juice
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To this day, Dan's digital H-Bomb still stings the floor of the UG. That smudge used to be scooter... Phone Post
10/17/13 4:38 AM
Diazed And Confused
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let this post mark "Posts: 1,234".

I am legend. Phone Post 3.0
10/17/13 5:03 AM
The Pendulum

Has anyone actually smashed the internet toughness out of someone like that?

Ever? Phone Post
10/17/13 6:55 AM
Firecrap
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/17/13 6:55 AM
Mods should edit Dans Fighter profile. He as listed as a current Strikeforce Fighter.

EDIT: Guess it says champion, my bad!
10/17/13 6:58 AM
Ghost of Retard
756 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dan the man Phone Post
10/17/13 1:05 PM
TheGreatGodMARS
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skooter cant kech a brack yo!
10/17/13 2:21 PM
Harlem Savoy
415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ghost of Retard - Dan the man Phone Post
New nickname.

Destruction Dan Phone Post 3.0
10/26/13 4:26 AM
theoutsiders
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is this fake account pretending to be Dan Henderson on Instagram.

I declared that the only way the fraud could prove himself as dan Hendo is if he explained who scooter was.

That's the kind of benchmark this thread has created. Phone Post 3.0
10/26/13 4:38 AM
Krypstonite
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT...again Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.