UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hey Hendo

9/15/11 12:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
stlnl2
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed
9/15/11 12:04 AM
Nubinatub
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skooter will never post here again.
9/15/11 12:05 AM
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/15/11 12:28 AM

9/15/11 12:08 AM
Elite Alkemist

ganther - damn, skooter got KTFO worse than Bisping. Been out cold for more than 2 hrs with no signs of recovery.

This. /thread
9/15/11 12:08 AM
Druskee
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would be suprised if skooter ever posted on the internet again
9/15/11 12:09 AM
jdindiana
409 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy fuckballs!!!!!!!!

If he wasn't in my top 3 already, he just made it

Hendo!!!!!!!!!' Phone Post
9/15/11 12:09 AM
FUTA WON (d)
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is awesome.

Skooter... learn your place, son.
9/15/11 12:10 AM
Druskee
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dan Henderson just K.O'd a keyboard warrior
9/15/11 12:11 AM
fuzzislipperz
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo - Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?

I've gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition. Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I've pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world--and I believe I've demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out. Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch. I think I've proven myelf worthy to face him again, and if he believes I'm such an easy fight, why not take the payday? I would not have left the UFC if it wasn't obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight, and he's doing it again.
And that's how babies are made. Phone Post
9/15/11 12:12 AM
countlphie
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow...I don't post often but it's moments like this that makes checking the forum everyday worth it.
9/15/11 12:14 AM
RdogXtreme
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This was amazing. One of the best smack-downs I have ever seen on the internet. Hendo's the man.
XFactah416
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus Christ.. Hendo just knocked out skooter worse then he did Bisping.
FryedTakayama
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H-Bomb baby!!! Phone Post
9/15/11 12:16 AM
SPROUT
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol
kcbjj
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL
bertoo77

brahmabull81 - Hey skooter, go fuck yourself.
Hahahahahaha that's awesome! Phone Post
9/15/11 12:18 AM
benjininja

How taste Hendo's pee pee OP? Phone Post
9/15/11 12:19 AM
thebrownbison

Fuck yes Phone Post
GoldMedaLInTapping(R)

mmavixen -
irishrottie - finishing two top notch lhws then knocking out the best hw ever while being a natural 185er means that you can fight whoever the fuck you want.

Beautifully put.
This now shut the fuck up Phone Post
TexDeuce
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/15/11 12:19 AM
Great thread. Hendo is one of my faves, hope he fights Anderson.
9/15/11 12:20 AM
Canooke
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo - Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?

I've gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition. Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I've pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world--and I believe I've demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out. Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch. I think I've proven myelf worthy to face him again, and if he believes I'm such an easy fight, why not take the payday? I would not have left the UFC if it wasn't obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight, and he's doing it again.

That was the right hand.

Ouch!
9/15/11 12:20 AM
lueng jon

Good Job Hendo.
9/15/11 12:22 AM
Sofa King Goodridge
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo - Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?

The end. Phone Post
9/15/11 12:22 AM
RU486

Edited: 09/15/11 12:23 AM
That was beautifully put, Dan.

Edit: It's over, coz Big Daddy says so.
9/15/11 12:23 AM
AllAmericanBoxing
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't fuck with the Alpha dog.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.