UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hey Hendo

3/25/14 4:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
teamquestnorth
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sgt 606 - Fucking Hendo is the toughest mother fucker on this planet. I am so glad he bitch slapped op, and AMAZED he survived the 2nd rd uppercut and got the 3rd rd ko. I am so impressed by his career and how awesome a fighter he is.

I'll get off his nuts now. Thank you Hendo. Phone Post 3.0
Haha this

All day Phone Post 3.0
5/8/14 11:28 PM
DanHendersonsDentures
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
5/10/14 10:16 AM
pidgeotto
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sometimes I be lookin through your window

Wondering if you're Hendo! Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 5:39 AM
11the11s
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I miss classic Hendo performances like this.
7/20/14 6:22 AM
ShanTheMan
787 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NEVER gets old. In your face skooter!
7/20/14 6:32 AM
BJ Penn is Irish
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should be mandatory reading as part of application process for new members. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 6:49 AM
LonelyMan
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skooter.. Where art thou.
7/20/14 8:07 AM
VinegarStrokes
442 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is they greatest thread of all time. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 8:14 AM
yellow's alphamalesouth
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everytime this thread pops up in my subs I get a huge smile on my face Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 10:10 AM
jasonhightower
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never die Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 10:25 AM
TheHebrewHammer
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sometimes these things happen in mma Phone Post 3.0
8/3/14 10:35 AM
NiteProwleR
1282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo - Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?

I've gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition. Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I've pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world--and I believe I've demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out. Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch. I think I've proven myelf worthy to face him again, and if he believes I'm such an easy fight, why not take the payday? I would not have left the UFC if it wasn't obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight, and he's doing it again.

8/3/14 10:37 AM
BigEyedFish
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Niagara Falls, ON

i always lol when I see this bumped to the top of my subs list haahaha

8/3/14 2:28 PM
CowboyIsMillersSandman
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never gets old Phone Post 3.0
8/3/14 2:38 PM
Bobby Hill
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
8/3/14 2:38 PM
KnockoutThoughts
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Skooter...... Phone Post 3.0
8/3/14 7:13 PM
Gomrad
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skooter continues to get F'ed right in the P Phone Post 3.0
8/3/14 8:49 PM
LonelyMan

Anyone know the whereabouts of one SKOOTER????
8/3/14 8:52 PM
ChaosOverkill
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LonelyMan - Anyone know the whereabouts of one SKOOTER????

There's a whole lot of potential posters just as bad as him still around, take your pick.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.